Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Thanks toddstar

You have done amazing.
Question for u how do I do the split screen photos like on ur profile pic ?
Please xx

Well done LadyKate, I had a very disappointing 1.5lb loss 2week ago then last week, a whopping 5.5lb so over 2 weeks, I lost half a stone.....of pure fat!!!! I'm sure you'll lose big next weigh in. Good luck with it.

Wow Redwinegirl, you're doing fab. We're same height...almost (I'm half inch taller) and my goal weight is 9st12lb but I have a very long way to go, not even half way yet (3st is half way for me). You're doing brilliant, the end is in sight for you :). Best of luck xx

I'm totally exhausted!! Had to rip off the roof from my utility room yesterday as it's a flat roof and had totally rotted with water pouring through it like a sieve every time it rained! I thought that the temporary repair job I'd done would get us through to the spring next year and a few dry sunny days but it was soo bad I had 6 buckets catching the water pouring through it. So due to the weather forecast, I took advantage & we started it yesterday and finished it tonight. We had to replace 5 roof joists as they had rotted right through when we took the ceiling down. I was up on the roof ripping the felt off and it gave way, I almost went right through it so I had to get off and we did it all from ground level. I was sooo tired last night I fell asleep at 10:30pm with my last shake in my hand and it fell as I was halfway through it but too tired to finish it and I woke with a jump as it spilled all over me & the sofa!

Anyway I did get to put the roofing boards on last night so today I was able to paint the bitumin on the roof and lay the roofing felt after we'd made 2 trips to the tip with the old rotted wood. I am so done in and aching all over and my hands are ripped to bots so they're very saw, my knees are red raw despite today wearing knee pads.

The thing I'm more worried about though, besides whether the new roof I've put up is water tight, is will the amount of activities although not conventional exercise, affect my weight loss this week?? I guess I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday night to find out.

On Friday night, attended a charity night for work to raise money for the Burney Breast Unit to buy equipment. It was a take on Strictly Come Dancing, professional dance acts did a performance and then they did a dance with volunteers who had arrived at the event 2hrs early to be taught the dance. There was Folk Dancing, Bollywood, Belly Dancing,Cheerleader dancing and Street Dance ( which my 11yr old daughter was the only volunteer and she won it). A buffet was included in the ticker price but unusually teach table had a selection of sandwiches, salad, coleslaw, some kind if mustard/mayo potatoes then they brought round big dishes of gigantic crispy potato wedges...OMG they were soooo hard to resist but I did which means I've been 100% all weekend.

Wow that was quite a long reply....bet you won't ask me that question again in a hurry!!! Lol

Well done to all the Friday people for the other day! :) Sorry I haven't been on sooner. My mum's been staying with us for the last week and I haven't had many chances to come online. Hope everyone's having a good week!

Yes good luck to you all, hope you lose BIG!!

I will start the ball rolling, final weigh in and.......4lb! 2 stone 2 lb lost! Feel wonderful.

I am having a week-end of 'falling off the wagon' without re-feeding BUT I will start a diary to detail how that one goes.

Cheers for all your help people, good luck to my fellow Friday skinny chicks xx

That's excellent, redwinegirl! Well done. :) Very good luck with everything and have fun!

Hi all

Just had weigh in now both my partner and me.

Col has only been twice since today as our regular woman was on holiday but I kept going to a different woman and she was getting my weight wrong converting them into stones and pounds. But I have still lost every week even tough I have been abit naughty before. I was thinking I was a certain weight when I wasn't. Originally I thought my scales were right an then when the other woman took over they were wrong. But my home scales are fine all in all.

Anyway let get back to it and stop moaning.

Col has lost a total of drum roll please as I am so please for him 3 stone since starting on the 3 rd of September !!!

I have lost another 4 lbs which is good. So total so far for the October challenge is. 6 lbs. I might not reach my pledge this time !

I am happy and very happy for col

How is everyone ?

Snap redwine girl. Well done !

X

Well done redwinegirl, lady kate and col!!! Big big pats on the back are well deserved :) :)

Yay! Well done, LadyKate25 and Col! :D Both doing great. :)

Hi all

Just had weigh in now both my partner and me.

Col has only been twice since today as our regular woman was on holiday but I kept going to a different woman and she was getting my weight wrong converting them into stones and pounds. But I have still lost every week even tough I have been abit naughty before. I was thinking I was a certain weight when I wasn't. Originally I thought my scales were right an then when the other woman took over they were wrong. But my home scales are fine all in all.

Anyway let get back to it and stop moaning.

Col has lost a total of drum roll please as I am so please for him 3 stone since starting on the 3 rd of September !!!

I have lost another 4 lbs which is good. So total so far for the October challenge is. 6 lbs. I might not reach my pledge this time !

I am happy and very happy for col

How is everyone ?

Snap redwine girl. Well done !

X

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving Col...what a guy!

HOWEVER - Kate...loving you more! Fantastic, well done....so proud! x

Thanks everyone ! I am 13 stone 7 lbs now from 17 stone. ;)
I started the last week in June and had breaks and refeed etc. feel so good !!

X

Ladykate, that is awesome!!! No wonder you feel so good, well done to you and also 3st off for Col, you have lst a whole person between you!! Totally fantastic xxx

Back