Friends needed :-)

Yay 2.5 is fab, you should be very happy.

I have had a good day food wise and just burned 635 calories at the gym as had a shorter work out as I go while my eldest is at brownies.

How has everyone's days been? x

Thank you and good luck for your start tomorrow. Love the 30 day shred. Started with that before I joined the gym and got me hooked on exercise :)

Well I lost in spite of not sticking properly to plan. 1.5lbs but it's in the right direction!
It's helped motivate me to look to the next week and do better. It definitely helps being able to come on here for ideas motivation and friendship.
Whats the 30 day shred? I'm not very motivated to exercise except working my pony (I say working as have been leading him up and down hills as well as riding to help build his back muscles).
well done everyone on your losses.

Well a measly 1/2 pound off but shouldnt be annoyed as had a far from perfect week

Well done to the losers - good luck to the imminent weighers

Off today for a wet weekend in Filey - gonna be hard to stick to plan but going to try to make wise choices

Half a pound is a loss and a good one so congratulate yourself. See it as half a pound you won't see again x

Well I lost in spite of not sticking properly to plan. 1.5lbs but it's in the right direction!
It's helped motivate me to look to the next week and do better. It definitely helps being able to come on here for ideas motivation and friendship.
Whats the 30 day shred? I'm not very motivated to exercise except working my pony (I say working as have been leading him up and down hills as well as riding to help build his back muscles).
well done everyone on your losses.

Well done, 1.5lbs is great. I used to use you tube to do 30 day shred. Only takes 20 mins and it's a great work out. I started using the gym as my youngest is autistic and a terrible sleeper so ended up getting pulled away. Now that 3 hours a week I spend at the gym is a break as much as anything x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

12.20 and eaten all my syns ha. Fridays are my hardest day. Wake up with my son at about 5am, with one or both kids all day then as they go to bed I go and do a 12 hour shift at work and finally go to bed at 9am tomorrow ready for another night shift on Saturday night. I actually manage it fine. It's the idea of it that's the problem. But then my husband is home Monday for the bank holiday and no school runs for a week so am excited for that :) Need to move away from bad foods for the rest of the day ha.

Yes I've used all my syns too. Have had a stressful day today and desperately want to eat a bulk load of chocolate but I'm trying to resist! I've had a a big plate of syn-free spaghetti bolognaise with cheese (hexa) and going to have a big bowl of strawberries with fat-free yoghurt. It helps coming on here and talking.
Fraggle I don't envy you that day but stay strong - you know the scales will be kinder next week. You've got support here.

How is everyone doing today? I have done day two of shred, my muscles are a little achy but its all good. I am taking my daughter shopping before she goes to Drama group and she wants to go for lunch, eekk!

Yes I've used all my syns too. Have had a stressful day today and desperately want to eat a bulk load of chocolate but I'm trying to resist! I've had a a big plate of syn-free spaghetti bolognaise with cheese (hexa) and going to have a big bowl of strawberries with fat-free yoghurt. It helps coming on here and talking.
Fraggle I don't envy you that day but stay strong - you know the scales will be kinder next week. You've got support here.

It really helps talking on here, it was nice to have somewhere to go when I struggled on Friday. And well done for handling a stressful day without eating the whole world :)

How is everyone doing today? I have done day two of shred, my muscles are a little achy but its all good. I am taking my daughter shopping before she goes to Drama group and she wants to go for lunch, eekk!

Kids really do attempt to ruin our hard work ha. I have to admit my kids are so healthy that they disgust me ha ha. I offer chocolate and they ask for fruit!! And we'll done on 30 day shred. I am hurting from pushing myself at the gym today but if feels good :)

Fraggle how's your weekend going? I went way over my syns yesterday as it was my step-cousin's wedding and I went to the evening do. I was going to be naughty and not even think about the syns but I have worked it out and at 45 I just need to have a few days without any before wi to balance it out. I did try and be good as I was going to stick to diet coke and not drink (I'm not a big drinker anyway) but a friend was working behind the bar and shamed me into drinking.
Does anyone know how many syns in asda's reduced fat green pesto? I know it's 3 per tablespoon for regular green pesto.

1 level tbsp is 1.5. I have finished my night shifts so a few hours sleep then on a mission to tidy my daughters tip of a bedroom. Apart from Friday I have done ok foodwise so hoping I have time to repair. Have the gym Monday and Wednesday as well so hopefully fix the damage :)

1lb off for me this week - it could have been more but I've had a few social occasions! Still, I'm back to my wedding weight (4 years later) and looking forward to getting below 11.7 for the first time in about 6 years!

1lb off for me this week - it could have been more but I've had a few social occasions! Still, I'm back to my wedding weight (4 years later) and looking forward to getting below 11.7 for the first time in about 6 years!

Yay well done you. And proven you can have a life and still lose weight :)

Argh pay day Tuesday and have no food or money til then so eating rubbish. Not clever :-(

Oh ladies I am doing terribly. Can't wait to get paid tomorrow and buy food :-(

Oh ladies I am doing terribly. Can't wait to get paid tomorrow and buy food :-(

Don't panic. We all have bad days - I slipped badly on Saturday and was all set for a good day yesterday when I got a phone call to ask me to do an extra shift after my main job with no chance of going home. As you said before - life can get in the way and we just have to do the best we can.

Back