Friends needed :-)

Hi Eveyone, how things going? I went to lunch on Sat and I had a salad woohoo but I was not feeling great and then yesterday I started throwing up, I seem to have a bug so no shred yesterday or today. I am coming round now but just feel so weak. I am determined with this shred tho so I am gonna restart day one tomorrow.

Hi Eveyone, how things going? I went to lunch on Sat and I had a salad woohoo but I was not feeling great and then yesterday I started throwing up, I seem to have a bug so no shred yesterday or today. I am coming round now but just feel so weak. I am determined with this shred tho so I am gonna restart day one tomorrow.

I have done rubbish but have money in the bank today yay :) And hope you feel better soon.

Well I jumped on my scales after my weekend away and it looks like I've put 2-3 on - but I have till Thursday evening to try to claw it back!!

I ate loads of bread when away so it could have been worse!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone getting on this week?? I've been very bad this week, like you Jen, far to much bread and it certainly wasn't healthy extra no matter what way I try to convince myself!

Here's hoping I can claw back a little before Thursday.

How has the gym been this week fraggle?

Hope you are feeling a little better Mrs Dee, best of luck with shred, I really like all her DVDs too. Good luck

I'm having a very bad week too - life, work, major disappointments and a migraine have taken their toll over the last four days but I'm just about to go online and do a food shop with list of healthy things to organise myself and SW recipe books for inspiration. I had pasta with low fat pesto, peas and lots of rocket for lunch and have made asian style crab with rice noodles for tea as I do my bar shift on a Tuesday evening.

I think we're all in the same boat of needing to put the last few days behind us and not beat ourselves up but look forward to the next few days of yummy on plan meals. Who's with me?!

I wasn't too keen on the Asian style crab although I think that's more to do with the fact that it was tinned crab - will maybe try with fresh next time. Was also quite spicy so might leave out the sweet chilli sauce and get rid of the syns.

I'm having a very bad week too - life, work, major disappointments and a migraine have taken their toll over the last four days but I'm just about to go online and do a food shop with list of healthy things to organise myself and SW recipe books for inspiration. I had pasta with low fat pesto, peas and lots of rocket for lunch and have made asian style crab with rice noodles for tea as I do my bar shift on a Tuesday evening.

I think we're all in the same boat of needing to put the last few days behind us and not beat ourselves up but look forward to the next few days of yummy on plan meals. Who's with me?!

Completely agree with you Charlie, so much so that I read that, got the dog and off for a run we went. onwards and upwards!

I made the mushy pea curry this eve and it was really nice! Wasn't to sure about the peas but it works!

Can I join you all? I am doing slimming world at home. Was looking at my weigh in being a Thursday. Need some motivation!

Well done runmammyrun. From where we are now there is nothing that can be done with the past but to learn from it! I've looked at the mushy pea curry but I'm really not a fan of mushies so not yet tried it.

Shemmalouisa, welcome. I love coming on here for the support and motivation we can give each other. I'm a Thursday weighed too.

Hi shemmalouisa, welcome aboard.
I'm a Thursday weigher too.

Charlie I really thought the same with the peas... But it's well worth a try.

Trying to be good today!!

Sorry my app wouldn't work yesterday!! Put on 4lbs Have never put on that much I am gutted. Have woke up streaming with cold and an upset tummy so not sure if effected somehow. Oh well time to fight

First week, lost 3 1/2 and that was after one pretty bad slip up so I am pleased with that! Fraggle1805 sorry to hear you put on, I can put on as much as 4lb at that time of the month, could it be that? :)

You really cant taste the peas in the mushy pea curry

Anyway - sorry about your gain fraggle but forget about it now and move on to a brand new week (hope you feel better soon). Welcome Shemmalouisa, well done on your first week

I'm going totally expecting a gain tonight but hope the coming week I can get back on plan

I am moving in and whatever reason caused that gain I needed it to kick me up the arse. I am undecided about the gym tonight. Feel rubbish thanks to my kids sharing their cold :-( Good luck with weigh ins everyone

First week, lost 3 1/2 and that was after one pretty bad slip up so I am pleased with that! Fraggle1805 sorry to hear you put on, I can put on as much as 4lb at that time of the month, could it be that? :)

Yay well done you :) Not sure on the reason but think I needed it so it's a good thing.

A lb on for me this week ladies, I'm so annoyed with myself. Time to get the head in the game as they say. I'm going to try the original plan this week,I've only ever done extra easy! I have no idea about it so time to root out that book and dust it off and start afresh! Any input would be appreciated on menu plans etc!

Congrats shemmalouisa, that's fantastic. You must be delighted. Maybe a half stone award next week!!!

Fraggle, sorry to hear about your gain. Your probably just fighting that cold and it will even out next week. Go to the gym and stick it out ten mins, if your not feeling it, take it as a rest day!

Good luck Jen tonight!!!

Hello all :)

I lost 2 lbs this week - got to 50lbs off in total and a new shiny sticker. It's amazing how motivating they are. I'm like a kid with a sticker chart. Ahem :eek:

Runmammayrun - Red plan is quite straightforward - eat as much lean meat / fish / plain vegetable protein (soya) as you like. Loads of non starchy veggies and lots of fruit. You're encouraged to keep up the 1/3rd plate of Superfrees - it can't hurt! You get two HEXBs and one or two (your choice) HEXAs. If you want potatoes, pasta, peas etc. they'll need to be measured as one of your HEXBs. (I wouldn't bother with pasta, it's not enough to feed a mouse!). Check the HEX lists in your books though as some of them are sneakily different (e.g. I don't think nuts count as a HEXB choice on Red but they do on Green).

I'm sure there's whole threads full of Red day diaries - you'd get lots of ideas from them :) Best of luck this week.

Hello all :)

I lost 2 lbs this week - got to 50lbs off in total and a new shiny sticker. It's amazing how motivating they are. I'm like a kid with a sticker chart. Ahem :eek:.

Yay well done you, 2lbs is fab. I miss getting stickers. Might have to buy my own now weighing from home ha.

Back