From Fat to Fabulous - Lucie's Journey

lucielou said:
Although most people hate Monday... I actually love them because they bring a fresh start so I was super motivated this morning!

Mon 8th Oct
Breakfast: 2 weetabix, banana, 1/4 pint low fat milk 5pp
Lunch: ww wrap with 40g chicken and mayo light, low fat yoghurt 7pp
Snack: lollipop, packet of belvita biscuits 7pp
Dinner: ww ready made meal 10pp
Snacks: ww yoghurt, curly wurly, hot chocolate with half skimmed milk/half water 6pp

TOTAL: 35/35
Exercise: None oops!!!

Hope everybody has had a lovely day! best of luck tomorrow guys and girls x

Dieting wise it is really refreshing your right. I like when it gets to Tuesday tho :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you do well for your first week. I think they are the best weigh ins coz it makes you go more xx

Hi there, your doing great. I'ma newbie too, it will bw interesting to pop in and see how your ww's journey goes.

Hope you do well for your first week. I think they are the best weigh ins coz it makes you go more xx

Thank you! Hope you're on for a big loss too this week :) x

Hi there, your doing great. I'ma newbie too, it will bw interesting to pop in and see how your ww's journey goes.

Thanks so much, best of luck on your journey too! how are you finding it so far? x

Hi lucie! good luck for weigh in tomorrow! lts hope the scales give you a massively big loss that you deserve :D

Ahh good look for tomorrow :) Sure u'll do fab as food looks great. Thanks for taking the time to read my diary :) Like u, my main reason for losing weight was to gain confidence and feel as though i was living my life the way i wanted, without anything holding me back. If someone would have told me a year ago i would be sat here having lost over 7 stone, i wouldnt have believed them, but hard work and determination will get you there. To me i needed to make a lifestyle change, not just diet, i also think it helps if u think of it in the longterm. Just think how amazing u will feel on your 21st :)

Good luck & i will be following xxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Thank you so much guys!!! seriously ye are motivating me so so much :D weigh in is at 2pm so i will let ye know! have a great day guys x

Ahh good look for tomorrow :) Sure u'll do fab as food looks great. Thanks for taking the time to read my diary :) Like u, my main reason for losing weight was to gain confidence and feel as though i was living my life the way i wanted, without anything holding me back. If someone would have told me a year ago i would be sat here having lost over 7 stone, i wouldnt have believed them, but hard work and determination will get you there. To me i needed to make a lifestyle change, not just diet, i also think it helps if u think of it in the longterm. Just think how amazing u will feel on your 21st :)

Good luck & i will be following xxx

Exactly, i have tried so many diets before and ww is something you can stick to for life so it's really great! yeah knowing i have over 4 stone to lose it quite overwhelming but i'm just gonna take each week at a time... only 8 silver sevens and i'll be there haha :) thanks for your lovely comment, have a great day :) x

good luck for 2! I'm sure you will walk it :D

Ohhhhhhh its so exciting I'm glad your motivated to do it were all here for the days when your down too. Good luck chick and post as soon as lol xxx

Hi there hun just been reading your diary. Your doing great the main thing is that you have made a commitment and thought right Im gonna make a change in my lifestyle. The rest just needs to be tackled piece by piece and you will get there in the end. Extreme Diets and VLCD are only a very short term solution (I have learnt) Im also a newbie too so will be poppng by for and to offer support x.

Good Luck on your journey

Hi there hun just been reading your diary. Your doing great the main thing is that you have made a commitment and thought right Im gonna make a change in my lifestyle. The rest just needs to be tackled piece by piece and you will get there in the end. Extreme Diets and VLCD are only a very short term solution (I have learnt) Im also a newbie too so will be poppng by for and to offer support x.

Good Luck on your journey

Awhh thank you so much! vlcd seem great at the time but i suppose i didn't put on the weight over night so i can't expect to lose it that way haha! Best of luck with your journey too i'm sure you will do great! have you got a diary?x

So the verdict is in....... and 4 and a half pounds!!!! really REALLY happy with that because I have felt like I was constantly eating this week haha! and still on 35pp this week which is also good :D it has just made me all the more motivated!!! thanks for all the good lucks again guys!

Thurs 11th Oct

Breakfast: nutrigrain breakfast biscuits 5pp
Snacks: apple and pear
Lunch: ww fish pie and a ww wrap 10pp
Dinner: chicken tikka and veg 11pp

This is just so far but I will finish off my points with loads of snacks later I'm sure! Hope everyone is having a great day! :) x

So the verdict is in....... and 4 and a half pounds!!!! really REALLY happy with that because I have felt like I was constantly eating this week haha! and still on 35pp this week which is also good :D it has just made me all the more motivated!!! thanks for all the good lucks again guys!

Thurs 11th Oct

Breakfast: nutrigrain breakfast biscuits 5pp
Snacks: apple and pear
Lunch: ww fish pie and a ww wrap 10pp
Dinner: chicken tikka and veg 11pp

This is just so far but I will finish off my points with loads of snacks later I'm sure! Hope everyone is having a great day! :) x

Wow what an amazing result!! Massive congratulations!!

Amazing! Well done! Such a good loss and a huge motivation to carry on xxx

WOW thats amazing well done on your first week!! keep up all the good work and stay focused im chuffed for ya hun xxxx:D

Back