From one extreme to the other - food diary!

So my new job actually requires me to pretty busy - lots of travelling around and dirty rail cabins and dusty quarries. I'm enjoying it though so that's the most important thing - just now that it's a managerial role I guess u feel I've got to act more grown up - so I'm trying to find the right balance between being friendly and professional. I do have a tendency to be a little too open with people so need to rein that in.

More time being busy means less time to update on here. So in bullet points:

Was off plan last weekend - weighed and lost half a measly pound. Eurgh.

As of Monday my OH has been on SW with me. He's not big by any means but needs to lose approx 2 stone, for someone who used to drink 2L of Coke a day he's doing well so far!

Things are started to get moving with buying a house - this is super stressful. We've only just started the ball rolling and I've already had one anxiety attack. Anxiety sucks.

Food today was a bit boring as I was on the road again..

Breakfast: tangerine

Coffee x 3 (3)

Lunch: low fat quorn sausages with salad and half a pot of asda minty bean salad (1) and a tangerine

Snack: aldi cheese curls (3.5)

Dinner: spicy veggie pasta with low fat quorn sausages, cheese (hexa) and home made garlic bread (hexb)

image.jpeg

Cheesecake mullerlight (1)

Hey love - Been a while! You've made me want pasta now looking at your pics. But i am having a no carb day…unless i just CBA later ;)

Your wedding will be here before you know it, its crazy. Any way hope you both are enjoying being on plan xxx

I am absolutely knackered - left at 7 got back at 7:30 - long day on the road. Eurgh. Thank god for forward planning!

Breakfast: tangerine and a large white Americano from Costa (guesstimating 6 syns)

Lunch: 1/2 tub of minty bean salad with normal salad, roasted tomatoes and low fat quorn sausages. Tangerine and hula hoop pufts (3.5)

image.jpeg

Coffee (1)

Dinner: lasagne made with one layer of pasta, lots of veg, bisto cauliflower cheese and reduced fat cheddar (1 + hexa)

Mullerlight cheesecake (1)

Syns: 12.5

Hey love - Been a while! You've made me want pasta now looking at your pics. But i am having a no carb day…unless i just CBA later ;)

Your wedding will be here before you know it, its crazy. Any way hope you both are enjoying being on plan xxx

No carb days are the worst - I'm trying to cutback but they're so damn stodgy and good! I know, can't believe how quick times going xxx

Weighed in this morning - I lost a measly pound and OH lost 5lb!

Food yesterday:

Lunch: noodles with quorn chicken roast tomatoes and peppers and a tangerine

Coffees (hexa)

Dinner: Diet Coke quorn chicken with lots of veggies

Cheesecake mullerlight (1)

Food today

Teas (Hexa)

Breakfast: low fat quorn sausages, beans, fried eggs, air fryer potato bits

Dinner: vegetable dhansak, boiled rice and a popadom and a cheesecake mullerlight (6.5+4+1)

Syns: 11.5

Well done to both of you:0clapper:

You might like to have a read of this little poem below:)

I'm Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!
--------------------------
You'll probably have a great weigh in next week!

So both OH and I are feeling poop today - no idea why but super achey and head aches :(

Managed to stay on plan thought just lacking in speed food...

My food:

Brunch: Two quorn burgers (1) with mozzarella (hexa) with tomato chutney and lighter than light mayo (0.5) in a wholemeal roll (hexb) with air fryer chips

image.jpeg

Snack: aldi cheese curls (3.5) cheesecake mullerlight (1)

Dinner: bisto cauliflower cheese (1.5) mixed with batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta (0.5)

image.jpeg

Syns: 8

Thought I'd start making a note of OH's food too - you'll see he's a big meat eater...

Brunch: mahoooosive steak with airfryer chips - ketchup (3)
image.jpeg

Snacks: can of Coke (7) 2 x salt and vinegar snack a jacks (9)

Dinner: his "spicy sketti" bacon, chopped tomatoes, chilli, basil, garlic and pasta

image.jpeg

Syns: 19 - so OH learnt the hard way how easy it is to go over your syns when you're not careful!

Low syn day for him tomorrow!

Hey hun! Sorry for not keeping up and being quiet, I guess life has muted us all a bit :) I love that you're both doing SW together now, such a boost. And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new job as well. Makes all the difference. I'm restarting ... again.... today. Wish me luck! Hope you have a good day and well done on the losses.

Hey hun! Sorry for not keeping up and being quiet, I guess life has muted us all a bit :) I love that you're both doing SW together now, such a boost. And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new job as well. Makes all the difference. I'm restarting ... again.... today. Wish me luck! Hope you have a good day and well done on the losses.

Thanks beaut! I've been rubbish checking in with everyone because I've been so busy with work (no excuse really!) will pop over to your diary to catch up xx

I'm crap at updating at the moment - argh!

Ok my food yesterday:

4 coffees throughout the day (4)

Lunch: minty bean salad (1) with salad and quorn chicken slices, aldi cheese curls (3.5) tangerine

Dinner: vegetable and quorn chicken Cajun stir fry with 40g RF cheese (hexa)

image.jpeg

Syns: 9.5

Food today

Breakfast x 2 tangerines

Coffee thought day (hexa)

Lunch: same as yesterday (4.5 in total)

Dinner: went out for a curry with my dad, had boiled rice, vegetable dhansak (6.5), 1 poppadom (4) and some of the dips so will allocate (6) for that

Syns: 21 - not too bad and still on track for the week!

OH food yesterday:

Teas throughout day (hexa)

Lunch: spicy sketti

Can of Coke (7)

Dinner: Cajun chicken stir fry with salad
image.jpeg

Syns: 8

Today

Lunch: Ham salad

Can of Coke (7)

Dinner: spicy sketti

Breakfast : 2 x tangerine

Coffee throughout day (hexa)

Lunch: minty bean salad (2) quorn chicken slices, tangerine and Aldi cheese curls (3.5)

Dinner: Diet Coke tofu - I've decided tofu is yuck - I cannot cook it to save my life

Mullerlight cheesecake (2)

Syns: 7.5

Lunch was utter sh!t today - literally had a couple of mouth fulls and gave up

Breakfast: 2 x tangerines

Coffees throughout day (hexa)

Lunch: yesterday's pasta, quorn chicken salad with balsamic vinegar - yuck!! Had gone all soggy. Tangerine and aldi cheese curls (3.5)

Dinner: quorn chicken and low fat sausage Cajun stir fry with lots of speedy veg and quark on top

image.jpeg

Hoops and crosses (4.5)

Really hoping for a good loss this week - I'm dying for some stodgy carbs!

OH's food

Lunch: ham sarnies on wholemeal crust less bread with tomato chutney with aldi cheese curls (3.5)

Dinner: Cajun steak stir fry with boiled rice

image.jpeg

Hot monster claws (4.5)

My syns: 9
OH syns: 8

Woooowwwwee so it's a long old time since I've been on here!! So I got married - was no where near my target weight but didn't mind as my dress fitted (just about lol! the girls were popping out a tad but hey ho - OH liked it haha!)

In my post wedding bliss I have piled on the weight - to the point i'm too scared to actually get on the scales. We go on honeymoon next week for a fortnight to Turkey which I have no intention of being on plan for - but am going to try and be on plan as much as possible this week before going away. When I get back I'm going to join my local group to give me the kick up the backside I need to get this last bit of weight off. In other news - I've signed up for a half marathon - LOL. My Grandad sadly passed away so am doing it in his memory - for those that are interested here's a pic from our big day and a news article about my weight loss and marathon training!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/i-slimmed-down-17st-now-11739855

phone

Attachments

• nosave.png
    nosave.png
    940 bytes · Views: 6
First day back on plan! A lot of guesstimating but I'm figuring it's better than scoffing take aways!

Breakfast - vanilla mullerlight

Lunch - WW spicy Mediterranean vegetable pasta (6.5)

Dinner - veggie chilli with brown rice and 2 WW cheese triangles (3)

Half my husbands caramel wafer (4.5)

2 Pringles (2)

Coffee throughout the day (hexa)

1 syn over but not going to beat myself up over it!

Another high syn day - oops - hope it's all been guessed ok! Really need to reign it in.

Breakfast - 2 coffees (2)

Lunch - tuna pasta with lots and lots of lighter than light mayo (7.5) with 45g Greek cheese (hexa)

Lemon fibre one (4)

5 Pringles (5)

Dinner - lazy dinner with a can of ratatouille with rice and quorn chicken!
image.jpeg

So I'm back...... Again! Honeymoon has been and gone and I'm back to the boring reality of day to day life.

Personal life wise OH and I have brought a gorgeous little boy puppy. A little pug called Ralph who we will be picking up in 2 weeks - eek!!

image.jpeg

We are also now TTC which is a huge nerve wracking adventure for us. We have also brought a house which is due to be built end of November so lots of exciting things going on for us!

Weight wise is not a good story. I braved the scales today and have weighed in at 13st 4lbs! A huge 2 stone gain. So I'm back with my tail between my legs to get rid of the 2 stone gain and hopefully more!!

Food today

Breakfast: mango

Lunch: jacket potato with beans

Coffee x 4 throughout day (4)

Dinner: veggie spag Bol with 40g low fat cheese (hexa)

Snacks: cheese curls (4) swig of OH coke (3)

Syns 11

Bit of a slip today but synned it so I'm happy!

Breakfast: Alpen light (hexa) and fat free toffee yoghurt

About 7 doritos in a meeting so will call this (8)

Lunch: Thai sweet chilli naked noodle (1)

Coffee throughout day (Hexa)

Dinner: leftover bolognaise from last night mixed with asparagus and pasta and baked in the oven with quark stirred through

Cheese curls (4)

Syns 13

Back