Funky's Journey

Have not logged on since last week....been so busy...I have missed everyone on here.....2morrow is WI and hoping for a loss..tiredness and headaches much better this week. But legs still heavey. Gym was tough today...but manage a total of 5mins treadmill running (thundering in my case!) out of 30mins mill and bike.

I have not been 100% but have been more focus this month. I am hoping to go down to 200s before my DD bday end of the month.

Pudge is right...this year is going to be a good change for lots of people on there.

I was wondering where you were funks!!..... Good luck for tomorrow hun, i am sure you will be ok... Don't forget to let us know how you got on x x x

hey funky!! good luck for weigh in ! youll be fine. i was wondering where you had got too! glad you have been keeping busy!
Dont worry about the non 100 percent as long as you know what you have to do! how much do you have till youre down to 200's? you should make a mini ticker to keep yourself going? sorry for being nosey!

good job on the gym! i cant face mine yet but im so busy ill start in february!.... biggest loser is back on tv if you need something to keep you at it! i dont know about you but i love the biggest loser,, keeps me so positive!!

good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Good luck for weigh in. No going AWOL again without letting us know the results ;) xx

Good moaning everyone!!!Today is a new day!!

WI wk2 yesterday was good. 6lbs off yuppy!! Wasn't expecting that as I have not been 100%. So I am back on track. This week I will have to work hard on staying 100%.

Day 8 - no headaches, less coldness and less tiredness. Legs a bit more active today....don't need to force them out of bed!!:eek: But damn back is killing me today!!
Smothered with Tiger balm hoping it will do the trick...but I stink of it!:jelous: Good luck work colleagues!!! This smell is strong.:eek:
I guess it will disguise the faul breath wiff!

Anyway here is hoping for a better day!! Good luck to those who have a WI today!

Thanks you all for the support this week.

Yay to 6lb off! :D That's great! Now, be a good girl! lmao

xx

Well done funks... Great loss hun x x x... Good luck for week 2 x x

Thanks Su and Jayne!!

How are you feeling today Jayne? Do you find that asthma gets better as you are losing weight? I would like to think that but this week mine has been heywire....maybe change in weather....I know stress/worry can trigger it but I can't say I feel that way right now.

Su how are things going with you....damage limitation I hope!;)

X

Thankfully my asthma is well controlled, unless I get a cough/cold. Doesn't make much difference to mine what my weight is. My asthma is always the same. I don't seem to get it worse during cold weather either, thankfully. Maybe you need to temporarily increase your preventer, just to keep it under control. Nothing worse than unstable asthma :( xx

yabadabadoo funky well done on your loss!! :) that will def keep you motivated for the week to come!! hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on..! and cheers to 100percent this week :) x

Day 10

Today My back feels some what less achey....last night I was a busy one....so I guess being on the go does help a little....feel fine now....hopefully won't crash out by lunchtime though.zzzzzzzzz:kitty:

I am starting to gain a tiny weeny bit of confidence with myself again....with the weight loss so far. Feel I want to go out and by myself something nice to wear....havn't felt this in a long long time!
But I am going to wait till end of Jan once I have complete my mini goal and most importantly still have some dosh in my kitty.

Eating wise I still have not managed to be 100% and I have just realised that I left my shake for b/fast and lunch at home!! S***! Really annoyed with me self.:mad:

Maybe if stick to some protein for lunch....i should be fine....I don't think I am ketosis anyway.

Better do some work.....TGI Fri!!:d'oh:

yabadabadoo funky well done on your loss!! :) that will def keep you motivated for the week to come!! hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on..! and cheers to 100percent this week :) x

Thx Pudges.....excellent work to you too....half way house!! Wow! Time for a funkystrut!!!:stickdance:

i actually love the word funkystrut!! :D makes me happy ! what did you have to eat? hope you had lots of water so you werent too hungry when it came round to it!.. tgif indeed! cant wait for tomorrow when i can sleep :) x

This week I have totally ruined it!!!:mad: We went away for my DD bday and all i did was scoffed.I also noticed my bad eating habits have not changed so I am not ready to leave LT at all. I have not had a WI for 2 weeks. Next WI is next week. I have not weighted myself either or been gym. I feel very annoyed with myself.:(

I hope today I am back on 100%. :sigh:

Will be back to write more....busy at work...been crazy....am tired already!!!

Back