Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

I know we're allowed unlimited amounts of superfree/free food but I dont see how it would work if you ate loads of pasta and potatoes. I had soup with pasta in it today at lunch, I was hungry again around 3:30 and had some more of the soup then a baked potato with beans for dinner and I feel utterly bloated. Do you think there is a limit when it comes to these things even though they are supposedly unlimited?

I was having the same conversation today with a girl in work that does weight watchers. I lost weight earlier in the year doing juice plus and that's practically a carb free diet. So going from that to me being able to eat all the rice pasta and potatoes I want is a but scary!

See I usually stay away from potatoes and pasta but because I'm allowed them I've had both today. My stomach feels uncomfortable. Think I will have one or the other in the same day rather than both from now on and see if it's better x

I don't feel stuffed, but well satisfied but I have had a lot of carbs today - bread, baked potato, chips...but I guess giving it a go for a week won't hurt, and we'll soon find out!

I think that's my thoughts too. I did Slim & Save and carbs were limited, if you went over a certain amount it really affected your losses so I feel a bit naughty eating them now. I put my diary into the LifelineOnline thing and it shows everything as superfree or free with my only syns being my latte and cappuccino so I must be doing ok x

I think that's my thoughts too. I did Slim & Save and carbs were limited, if you went over a certain amount it really affected your losses so I feel a bit naughty eating them now. I put my diary into the LifelineOnline thing and it shows everything as superfree or free with my only syns being my latte and cappuccino so I must be doing ok x

Ooh what's lifeline online?

You get a pin number when you go to your first meeting and you can use all the online facilities and it's called LifelineOnline. I've found it good looking up the syns of things and getting recipes x

It's only my second day on SW and I'm already 2lbs down. I'm not going to daily weigh, only reason I did is because I was concerned with the amount I ate yesterday and wanted to see if what I was feeling was right. I wasn't :p I'm glad to say x

Todays menu plan -

B - strawberries, blackberries, banana, apple and fat free fromage frais

L - SW homemade minestrone soup with pasta, cannellini beans, onions and carrots

D - tuna pasta with sweetcorn and onion (light salad cream x 2 tbsp = 2 syns)

S - fruit, carrot sticks....may use some syns for a bit of chocolate

Drinks - coffee with skimmed milk (hex A), Tassimo Latte Macchiatto Caramel - 5.5 syns

Water - 3 litres

Good luck for your first meeting :)

Remember to wear the lightest clothes possible :D Only thing I dont like about a night time meeting is that I'm 2-3lbs heavier than I am in the morning x

Haha good thinking, wear 4 jumpers and your loss will be huge x

Had a change to my menu as I realised my steak mince needed to be used up and I also made the kids some choc fudge which I had 2 bits of so my menu for today was -

B - strawberries, apple, banana, blackberries and fat free fromage frais

L - SW homemade minestrone made with pasta, onions, carrots, passata and stock + 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread (Hex B)

D - SW recipe chilli con carne (beef stock, passata, less than 5% fat lean steak mince, onions, peppers and kidney beans with rice)

Syns - 2 pieces choc fudge (6 syns), Tassimo Latte Machiatto Caramel (5.5 syns), 1 tbsp light Clover (3.5 syns) = 15 syns

Water 2 litres
Coffee and skimmed milk (Hex A)

I'm loving the online help, the recipes are lovely so I'm just trying some out :)

Hi Tamzy, nice to see you lovely x

image.jpgimage.jpg
Brekkie and dinner today

Back