Game Of Stones - Slim for my 40th in 2017!

Love the new pic Tamzy, you look great xx

Planned menu for today -

B - strawberries, blackberries, banana, pear and grapes with fat free fromage frais

L - SW recipe homemade potato and onion soup with 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (Hex B)

D - SW recipe homemade chilli con carne

Drinks - water and coffee with skimmed milk (Hex A)

Syns - vodka! (night out tonight but will try to not drink loads)

Anyone know the syns in a Co-Op 0% fat mango & passion fruit greek style yoghurt?

Today has went great so far but got a night out tonight and all of my syns will be used on vodka, I will most likely go over them too x

Hope you enjoy your night out hun, if you go over on syns today then maybe you could reign it in tomorrow. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ended up rescheduling the night out for tomorrow so menu went as planned except I had some dark chocolate which was 8 syns

Night out got cancelled again tonight but a friend is coming round to mine for a few instead. I've used 4.5 syns today so have 11.5 left which allows me 4 vodkas tonight. Pretty sure that won't happen haha. Menu today was -

B - 2 weetabix (Hex B) with semi skimmed milk (Hex A) and banana and strawberries

L - Was out shopping but took Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbreads with me so that I didnt buy anything bad - ate 3 (4.5 syns)

D - ham salad (ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions)

Syns - 4.5 from crispbreads and ?? from vodkas

I'm drinking vodka and eating carrot sticks.....each carrot stick cancels out each vodka right??? :D

Glad someone is on the same page haha x

Hi, here to sub :)
You seem to be doing good :)
When i have alcohol i usually save all my syns(it is usually navy rum too:)), and measure out my syns worth and go from there:)
I can get quite a lot of rum for 15 syns;):D

That's what I did, I measured out 150ml and didnt go over it so was pleased with myself until I had 6 maltesers (bad friend bringing those round haha)

Back on track today and quite glad we didnt end up out as I would have had lots more to drink. Got another couple of days before weigh in, what's the average loss in the first week of SW? I'm hoping for 4lbs but not sure if this is maybe too high and I might be disappointed if it's less

Todays menu -

B - strawberries, blackberries, banana, pear, apple and fromage frais

L - Ham salad sandwich on 2 slices wholemeal (400g loaf) (Hex B) light salad cream (1 syn)

D - Baked potato with beans, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes)

Drinks - coffee with skimmed milk (Hex A), Tassimo Latte Macchiatto Caramel (5.5 syns)

Water 3 litres

Syns - 6.5 (possibly more if I use some salad cream on the salad)

Back on track today and quite glad we didnt end up out as I would have had lots more to drink. Got another couple of days before weigh in, what's the average loss in the first week of SW? I'm hoping for 4lbs but not sure if this is maybe too high and I might be disappointed if it's less

Weight loss on a first weigh in can vary a lot, my first week this time round I lost 3 , but times before when restarting i have lost between 2 + 10 !
Everyone is different :)

That's such a tough question cos I thought/expected about 4 but then lost 2 and I was disappointed!

.......then I felt bad for being disappointed haha

Back