Gamy's weight loss and TTC/pregnant diary

That is still an amazing loss lovely - well done! :) You are definitely on the right track and will be through the 25's before you know it!

Thinking of you xxx

Quick update from me as my son wants to use the computer.

Breakfast: 2x toast Heb marmite flora light (1 syn) Milk 350ml skimmed Hea

Lunch: Tuna, butter beans, crab sticks, onion and sweetcorn

Dinner: Courgette, spinach, sweetcorn, peas, pork lion, swede and carrot

Syns butter (1) kit kat x2 (11) hot chocolate (2.5) = 14.5 syns

I did get 4.5lbs off so well pleased with that, 1st 2.5lbs in 3 weeks in total. I wanted 5, to get under 26 stones on the scale, but I'll get there this week. Doing extra easy sp this week so should see a nice loss this week.

Well done Gamy, that's a fab loss hun - and you will definitely see a big loss with SP - everyone in our club reported good losses doing it :)

PMS is terrible. I keep getting cross with everyone and stupid AF just won't come. She's taking an extended holiday. I hope she gets a wiggle on as she's being bloody annoying.

Breakfast: Quaker multigrain porridge Heb

Lunch: Omelet, onion, ham, baked beans and cocktail sausages (7.5 syns)

Dinner: Chicken, courgette, cabbage, carrots glass of milk Hea

Syns cocktail sausages (2 tesco one's are 1.5 syns 10 = 7.5) kit kat 5.5 and options orange hot chocolate 1.5 = 14.5 syn

So just under my syns. The reason I had the sausages as my son likes them with his lunch and I just fancied some. So I got my tablet went through the app and found they aren't as bad as I thought. Had some and found I've really gone off them, then got really disappointed by it all. Strange/

A little of what you like does you good, saves you splurging later if you feel like you have withheld it from yourself. Well done with you loss this week, the 25's around the corner!
I have bad PMS at the moment too, makes you feel crap doesn't it? I am hoping my PMS gets better as I shift the weight and I am able to do more physical exercise, til then people need to stay out of my way! :)

Oh hope AF arrives soon and puts your loved ones out of their misery :D. I used to take evening primrose tablets to help with that, really did work for me.

Know what you mean on the sossies front, before Christmas (so, AD SW lol) I ordered a pizza, and it was horrible, but i felt so disappointed because i wanted it to be lovely...

PMS is awful isn't it :( especially to not only the cravings and the weight gain. Sometimes worse than TOTM!

Not a lot to report yesterday. Nothing really has changed. Waiting for payday so I can go shopping, but that's about it really.

Breakfast: 2x cereal bars heb

Lunch: Baked beans, eggs, pek gold pork (forgot to syn yesterday) 4x diarylea triangles

Dinner: Steak, courgette, carrot, swede, peas, cabbage

Syns: 2x kit kat (11) hot chocolate (1.5) pek gold pork (4.5) = 17syns

Could have been worse since, but must cut down on syns today so it doesn't effect my weight loss this week!

If I sent Erika to baby ballet daily, I'd be one toned person in no time. All that lifting to a 20lbs baby isn't easy! Even the thin mummies have issues and give up half way through. I preserver as it must be good exercise right. Anyway after baby ballet, I took my gran shopping, so she brought half of this weeks groceries for me. But it was bad as I hadn't had any lunch, but I wasn't hungry. So not sure if I should of had a small something or nothing. Who knows. I had a huge dinner though. Going to invest in some Leslie Sansone dvd's since SJB said they are great.

Breakfast: 2x alpine bars heb

Lunch: nothing.

Snack: 4x cheese diarylea light triangels 1 kit kat (I was hungry whilst coooking)

Dinner: Chicken, turkey, onion, sweet peppers, garlic, tomato, chicken stock, mushrooms, courgette, spinach, cabbage.

Syns 2x kit kat (11 syns) hot chocolate (1.5) = 12.5syns

I'm so sorry for your loss:wave_cry: sending you a hug:bighug:

Congratulations on your engagement:) When are you thinking of getting married?

you've made a great start to your weight loss so well done. Agree about PMS my OH knows about it before I do:eek:

Thanks Jas. We haven't got a date yet, but I want a baby first I think. So it depends on when I get pregnant again, then I want to get married on a cruise or aboard, so then its deciding where and since they are set times its more when they go. So I have a lot of time to achieve my goals, but I could change them if its taking to long.

My period came today. I'm so thrilled. I knew she wanted to come, but the primrose oil really worked, although I wasn't sure how much I was suppose to take so I took a tablet every meal time :S

I had a very bad yesterday. Firstly facebook wasn't working first thing, although this wasn't a matter of life or death I like to keep updated with my groups on there, I didn't get paid, then the chaplin phoned to finalise arrangements for the funeral, nothing major but it upset me a little, then I got lost going to some place which my OH said I know where it is, we weren't late just its annoying, then someone blocked me in and took ages to come back, but the worse was seeing someone who was pregnant with roughly the same due date as me. So I had a pity party for myself at the end of the day, but I think with all that I deserved to, but I stuck to the diet which is the main thing.

Breakfast: 2x cereal bars. (heb)

Lunch: tuna, tomatoes, onion, 4x diarylea triangles light (hea)

Dinner: Pork, cabbage, carrots and leek

Syns: 2x kit kat (11) hot chocolate (2) = 13 syns

Well done for sticking with it even though you had a stressful and frustrating day. Give yourself a massive pat on the back for that. xx

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the funeral. I just hope I've made the right choices for Daniel. It won't be long, there is only a handful of going. Then back to usual mummy things with my daughter. I can foresee today being a long day. However, looking forward to weigh in tonight. I've stuck to the diet so I hope I've lost weight, my period doesn't generally effect my weight losses in the past, not that I've noticed so it will be good to see if they make a huge difference or not.

Also not sure what to do about my signature. It looks a bit empty compared to yours. I'll ponder that over the course of the day also.

Breakfast: 2 cereal bars (heb)

Lunch: Subway salad. Lettuce, turkey, ham, tomato, pickle, cucumber.

Dinner: 2x babybels (hea) pork mince, beef mince, carrots, peas, egg. Made SP meatloaf recipe.

Syns: 2x kit kat (11) hot chocolate (2) = 13 syns.

Going to try to walk a mile with leslie today, when Erika goes to have a nap. I'm asking the impossible here as I bet as I want to do something she doesn't want to nap.

When is the funeral hun? Your strength is really inspiring, you're being a great female role model for your little girl.

I love the way you are incorporating your chocolate syns into your daily plan so you know you've got a treat to look forward to when you need it.

Hope you get to get your groove on with Leslie later :)

Funeral was lovely. It was 9.30 in the morning. He had such a tiny coffin. It was a very private service with only a handful of people there. So I really enjoyed it, despite grieving at the time. My daughter soon wiped me back into shape though afterwards. Amazing how kids have no sense of personal space and demanded your 100% attention all day.

Also applied for college yesterday. I was suppose to go year before last, but college made me drop out as I was pregnant with Erika and this year I was pregnant with Daniel. So this year, even if I'm pregnant I'm going to go as this is just getting ridiculous not being able to go due to being pregnant. I want to open a whole new window of opportunities for myself and improve life for me and my family, by getting a degree in accounting and Japanese of all things, but need to do an access course first. I think the weight loss is helping my confidence, so I'll just have to stand my ground this year even if I get pregnant.

As for weight loss, I managed 2lbs off this week. Thanks to all the wonderful people on here, you've convinced me it was more due to TOTM rather than not doing anything wrong. It was still rather disappointing in class, but I got slimmer of the month, which is an achievement in itself, plus the motivation to get slimmer of the month next month if I work hard at it.

I didn't manage leslie yesterday. My little pumpkin decided not to nap, and it was so cold yesterday I didn't want to take her for a walk. I'd be freezing with walking, let alone a baby in pram, who for whatever reason refuses to wear gloves or keep her hands in her warm cozy lining. Today though, no excuse. She's sleeping over at my parents so have the evening free.

Breakfast: 2x cereal bars (heb)

Lunch: Omelet, mushrooms, chicken, 2x babybel (hea)

Dinner: Chinese and 500ml Dr Pepper (not even going to bother to count the syns) but I didn't enjoy either. Although I do now like Dr Pepper zero and I use to to hate it. So taste is getting use to that. Anyway I'm going to have another good week and not let that slip up bother me, not the little weight loss.

Well done for getting through the day and ending it with such positivity. Accounting and Japanese sounds intense! Is Japanese your first or second language or just something you have or want to learn? I love Japanese literature and would love to visit there one day.

I just have an interest in Japan, since I was 12. I want to teach my daughter a second language, so it will really kill 2 birds with 1 stone, although we might change it to Spanish, we're not 100% sure yet. I'm going to write today off also. OH is surprising me with dinner out today and there is no way on this planet I'll eat a salad or something healthy. We rarely go out so I might as well enjoy myself. Also means my exercise time has also magically vanished... Leslie, one day me and you will get into the walking groove.

Have a great night out and dust yourself down ready for a fresh day tomorrow :)

Back