GEEGEE83 Diary

It is good I must admit, but sometimes I really miss working with other people.. the banter and just general interaction! I've always done well in jobs but tend to get bored and want something more, so it's much more stable to work for myself as I'm constantly motivated to do more. Although, the holiday allowance is crap :p

:) .

Day 10!

Wow, time is flying by now.. woke up this morning and not hungry at all!! Had my first shake to get my body going for the day.

Loads of work today, so I'm going to get stuck into that and hopefully not think about food :D

Didn't have the zero noodles last night, just didn't feel like I needed them.

Yesterdays food:

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Hazelnut Shake
5pm: Toffee Shake
8pm: Macaroni Cheese / Mushrooms / Brocolli

Snack: 1/4pint jelly.

Tried the two new flavour shakes and liked them, Chocolate is still my favourite, which is good as I have about 30 packets of them!! :eek:

Not sure if I've been doing the Macaroni and Cheese correct, just seems really watery compared to the Chilli, but tastes nice and cheesy.

My hair and skin are feeling really nice and smooth, and I feel quite happy. Before starting I thought I might get all hormonal and depressed on the diet, but I seem to be fine.

My face seems to have a nice rosey colour to it as well, so things must be improving, probably because I'm drinking so much water, I must keep that up after the diet.

It doing fantastically :)

I've only made macaroni once & it was runny. I read on here someone who leaves it to soak in the water 1st then micros it. Try that or less water.

I tried to boil it down, but it didn't want to know haha., so I just mushed my (overcooked) brocolli into it.. :eek:

Got a funny taste in my mouth today, so hopefully that's the fat melting away :D

Day 10 has been the easiest day so far :)

Not felt hungry, managed to drink loads and have 2 packs left and it's nearly 5:30pm.

Just don't feel that hungry, and when I do I glug down 750ml bottle of water and the hunger goes, it's great!

Missing going for walks in the evening, due to the snow/ice, so as much as I like snow I'll be glad when it goes so we can go for walks again.. really want to help my fitness and maybe help the weight loss.

Chilli and mushrooms for dinner tonight, then either a hot milkshake later or a bar.

Hope everyone does okay over the weekend!

Gem x

Day 11..

Got up, went for a walk for 1hr 10mins and had a cafe latte shake with extra coffee when I got home. Very unlike me to get up and go for a long walk but it was great, we walked extra ontop of our usual route and really felt energised and could have carried on for longer! Tired now I've sat down, my cheeks are so red! but I feel so good for being out already!

Ketosis is really strong now, I just don't feel hungry, latest ever first pack today at 11:30am, and wasn't fussed for it really but obviously know I had to have it and I enjoyed it.

Been drinking about 6ltrs of water a day, was concerned it was too much but I've googled it and apparently the human kidneys can process 15ltrs of water a day, 1ltr an hour, so as long as it's very spread out and not all at once then I'm fine. I really enjoy drinking the water now, really fills me up! Never thought I would EVER say that haha!

Went to the supermarket on the way back, just popped in for cabbage and mushrooms, got them and oh dear the smell of fresh bread, the cakes etc where overwhelming! I got my stuff and we dashed back out, think the boyfriend could see it was hard going on me. I will be avoiding supermarkets in future as it was such an overpowering feeling of wanting to eat when I was in there.

Still weighing myself daily, I've just accepted it now.. and as long as I know I don't lose every day or in any particular pattern then hopefully it'll be fine. So far I've lost 10lbs in 10 days.

Been reading diaries on refeed and maintenance so that I can plan in advance for that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Your doing great hun so focussed! (I'm starting to loose mine) did u walk in the snow? :)

Thanks ladies!

Yes, it was snowy, but not too bad here, trainers were ok in it. We are both snowboarders though, so used to trudging through the snow haha.

Feel really good today, had 2 packs so far, and going to have a nice dinner of chilli/cauliflower/cabbage, then a bar later on.

WPW - what's happening? are you stressed about stuff? I find stress makes dieting so much harder for me..

Hunca - thanks! Hope your day out when to plan!

Thanks ladies!

Yes, it was snowy, but not too bad here, trainers were ok in it. We are both snowboarders though, so used to trudging through the snow haha.

Feel really good today, had 2 packs so far, and going to have a nice dinner of chilli/cauliflower/cabbage, then a bar later on.

WPW - what's happening? are you stressed about stuff? I find stress makes dieting so much harder for me..

Hunca - thanks! Hope your day out when to plan!

Think it's a combination of things and my weight not going down isn't helping! :(

Arghh yeh, I bet that's very frustrating.

Can you get rid of the scales for a week?

Arghh yeh, I bet that's very frustrating.

Can you get rid of the scales for a week?

Oh god no that would be even worse! I need to know where I'm at if I don't weigh then I'll just eat what I what cos I'm not seeing numbers go up - weird I know but it's true :)

I weigh everyday :eek: like you, I think I'd be worse if I didn't !

I weigh everyday :eek: like you, I think I'd be worse if I didn't !

Definitely I need to know where I'm at !!! :) it's annoying that it's stayed the same but it's not that that's made me loose focus it's other things. Weighing helps keep me on track :)

Day 12? (losing track of days now)

Weight - down half a pound, very happy. So that's 2.5lbs so far this week and 3 days until official 2 week weigh in.

The diet is going well still, keep having very real dreams about eating food! Usually very high carb with cheese :eek: always feel guilty in the morning until I realise I'm still 100%. Not cheated once since starting the diet, and feel like the longer I go without a cheat the harder it'll be to cheat. Let's hope that theory works, I'm determined this time!!

Spent most of yesterday looking at clothes on the internet, can't wait for the spring/summer!

Back to Uni in about 2 weeks, so I'm very nervous that it'll create more stress and I'll crack. But in 2 weeks I'll have been on the plan for around 1 month, so I don't think it'll be an issue. Also, I'm in on Monday & Friday for 2 class, 2 hrs each and no break in the middle, so it's ideal for not snacking etc. I'll just have a coffee and a S&S bar between classes. I'm certain I can get through it, Uni is a big trigger for me to snack as I really put so much into it, especially in the evenings. I work full time and am at Uni full time, so we get a lot of coursework that I do in the evening.. usually I like snacking as I'm doing it as it helps my anxiety about getting a good grade! arghh, will have to munch on cucumber.

Not had Zero noodles for 2 or 3 days now, just not too bothered for them. Might cook them and dry fry them to give them a crunchy texture? add a little spring onion and pepper.. might be a nice snack.. It's wierd, I say all that, but then in reality I'm just not that bothered. I'll just eat my 4 packs a day and hopefully get to the end quickly.

Going to go for another walk today, I want to try and keep fit as I lose weight, just so I don't have a massive fitness thing at the end and because I'm quite a sportY person, I want to get back to doing things sooner rather than later. Walking is the only thing I can fit in right now, might go swimming once a week soon as well, but I can burn just as much doing the Wii fit etc and it's free!

One thing I did get at the beginning was 2 very expensive water bottles (£15 each!) called an Eco Vessel. They are a 750ml plastic water bottle but they have a large straw in them, so I can drink water really easily and quickly. I now have around 6ltrs of water a day! I glug one of these bottles before every meal and I'm sure it helps my hunger. If I'm peckish, I glug one and the hunger goes!! I really like them! Also use a water filter for the tap water, just tastes a bit nicer, £5 from Asda.

I feel a bit slimmer, but nothing major so far. I think I won't feel it until I lose 2 stones, then hopefully every stone will feel like a big step closer to the real me hiding inside.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Gem x

End of the day finally here.. Amazing how many food programmes there are on tv.. My mouth was watering watching! Strong cravings this evening, maybe it's the walking each day, must be burning 200kcals I bet.

Well, 2 more days and it'll be 2 weeks, been a while since I lasted this long on a diet, no plans to cave in yet, I have to do it this time or I'll be miserable in the summer.

Work tomorrow, always helps to keep me occupied x

Morning Hunca! Thanks x

Day 13 wow, how are we still here lol!!

Are you snowed in there?

I'm surprised I'm still here. For years I've always been a failure at any diet so I suppose I expected the same here but with each passing day I'm loving it more :)
Still snowing here but roads r ok.

Same here, fed up of dieting and feeling like I was starving to death and/or having a sugar crash every half an hour.

I keep thinking, just get through today.. and then the same the next day and so on.

My target is 20 weeks for the first phase, that akes me up until my birthday at the end of May.

Other have lost so much in 20 weeks! So if I can just keep going and get through it I hope to have lost the same!

Going to do a S&S order today :D

Back