GEEGEE83 Diary

Hey WPW.. not great! Been off plan but sensible, trying out other diet options, but nothing is working and I've gained 4lbs! arghh.. I know it's prob water weight as I've been rather healthy, but had carbs.

Not sure what to do, I think I really need to get back on S&S tbh, just getting the motivation to get restarted.

Still lost 8lbs in January, which is better than nothing, and I'm glad of that.Just need to make February a loss too :)

How are you doing? x

Hey WPW.. not great! Been off plan but sensible, trying out other diet options, but nothing is working and I've gained 4lbs! arghh.. I know it's prob water weight as I've been rather healthy, but had carbs.

Not sure what to do, I think I really need to get back on S&S tbh, just getting the motivation to get restarted.

Still lost 8lbs in January, which is better than nothing, and I'm glad of that.Just need to make February a loss too :)

How are you doing? x

Hey gem

Sorry to hear that I Feel your pain (obv have been struggling too) what do u think triggered it? What have you decided?

I'm in gold members diary section doing MFP (calorie counting) when U have the posts come say hi x Im still subscribing here tho.

Doing calorie counting it will take longer but I have been losing and gaining the same two stone rapidly on vlcds for too long now and feel healthy eating and exercise and slowly does it is the best for me as I'm not in a rush, long as I fit in that size 16 dress in December :)

The MFP app is brill! U can even use it on vlcds. Glad your back x

Hey WPW, sorry you have been struggling too..

Seems to be a common theme with the VLCD's, apart from a few that seems to do so well on it.

I'm also MFP'ing! and calorie counting, I keep feeling guilty that I'm not S&Sing and losing 4lbs a week, but I do enjoy eating proper food I must admit.

Glad you replied, I saw your diary was gone and wasn't sure if you'd left the site. If you want to add me to MFP feel free, not sure how to do it though lol.

Have you had any weight loss yet? I'm trying to cut down carbs with it, but not sure what carb/fat/protein ratio I should aim for? x

Hey WPW, sorry you have been struggling too..

Seems to be a common theme with the VLCD's, apart from a few that seems to do so well on it.

I'm also MFP'ing! and calorie counting, I keep feeling guilty that I'm not S&Sing and losing 4lbs a week, but I do enjoy eating proper food I must admit.

Glad you replied, I saw your diary was gone and wasn't sure if you'd left the site. If you want to add me to MFP feel free, not sure how to do it though lol.

Have you had any weight loss yet? I'm trying to cut down carbs with it, but not sure what carb/fat/protein ratio I should aim for? x

Hi hun

That's great would love to add you, again no idea how to add people but il give it a go. What is your user name?

I'm the same trying to keep it low carb and high protien but having healthy food I LIKE not just because they are good for you. It's been a learning curve, ESP with weighing and measuring! Day one (yesterday) was awful but I'm doing better today.

Wasn't sure was to put for cal allowance so have gone with 1500. It's a great app love it.

I agree most struggle with vlcds and I am def one of them! I just can't match my first time. But realising that I'm not in a hurry I just want weight to go in the right direction helped make the decision. Xx

I am gemfit83 apparently, can't remember choosing that name lol.

I'm finding it okay, but not convinced I'll lose weight, don't know why! It's basically slimming world or weight watchers but doing it yourself.

I'd like to lose 1.5lbs a week minimum, but as always, I'll see how I get on. I was going to use up my shakes and stuff as I go along.

My calories is at 1630, but I'm going to exercise but not eat those calories. If that doesn't work I'll have to start dropping the calories until I feel okay.

I did calorie counting last year, wasn't good and didn't lose much because every meal was high carb and that doesn't work for me, so trying to keep carbs and fat down, protein up. :)

I am gemfit83 apparently, can't remember choosing that name lol.

I'm finding it okay, but not convinced I'll lose weight, don't know why! It's basically slimming world or weight watchers but doing it yourself.

I'd like to lose 1.5lbs a week minimum, but as always, I'll see how I get on. I was going to use up my shakes and stuff as I go along.

My calories is at 1630, but I'm going to exercise but not eat those calories. If that doesn't work I'll have to start dropping the calories until I feel okay.

I did calorie counting last year, wasn't good and didn't lose much because every meal was high carb and that doesn't work for me, so trying to keep carbs and fat down, protein up. :)

I think MFP is better because it makes u write down what u eat / drink and analysis it and adds up the Cals for you as you go along and your not paying for the weekly weigh ins. (money saving also a bonus for me.) yep in using up the sns choc packs too till there gone.

I can't exercise for a month as I've had an op on my toe (groan) but I will be incorporating that into it too as I go along. - I'll try and find you :)

Apparently I have sent you an invitation! :)

Hey, added you!! :D

Not sure what it does though, tell you when I've been for a walk probably haha :eek:

Down 1.25lbs today, so it's working I think :D

Hey, added you!! :D

Not sure what it does though, tell you when I've been for a walk probably haha :eek:

Down 1.25lbs today, so it's working I think :D

Lol yeah I know! Pretty much :)

I think u can message each other? Still figuring it all out! U r my only MFP friend :p so it's all new territory.

I could add two of my friends that I know do it but not sure I want to (bit close to home)

Haven't weighed since I started (due to work shifts) my next op to weigh won't be for a few days (fingers crossed!) I'm aiming for 1500, more than reaching it ATM but I'm getting closer each day :)

Had a toe op on Wednesday and not allowed to swim walk run etc for a month! boooo so that's not helping, having to be so sedentary! Am still at work though (even tho I prob shouldn't be! Not that they thank u for it! As long as shifts r covered!

Still 3 1/2 weeks till by birthday holiday! YAY! :)

Back