Get Fit and Step it Out for 2008! RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE

Ok ladies I am reporting in for the week so far. Mon and Tues I did my walk today I also rode my bike a half a hour. SuperSara I usually walk the same path everyday or I do a walking tape i have in the house. I am tired today from the walking and biking,but I am glad I got it out the way today. Keep up all the good luck everyone.

M- 2 mile walk
T- 4 mile walk

There may be hope on the new pedometer front but right now I'm not able to maintain this thread :( I'm sorry girls (and boys) but my exams have to come first.

Besides, doesn't seem like people want to walk anymore :(

Hi Sara,

I was one of those who went AWOL:eek:

Back walking again and have put a new battery in my pedometer, so no excuses from here.

I will take over this thread again and I hope you will join in, that is if you find time between studying for exams:confused:

Thank you for keeping the thread going.:thankyou:

Perhaps a new summer one is in order:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Super sara we are over at step it out for may thread come join us and report all those steps ,good to see your back

lets get moving again!

any body want to start counting steps again??????????????????????

any body want to start counting steps again??????????????????????

Hi Nina, this sounds great. I used to have a pedometer but it gave up on me (battery, I think). I will get a new one and join in the fun here!:)

Last edited:
Hi Nina, this sounds great. I used to ahve a pedometer but it gave up on me (battery, I think). I will get a new one and join in the fun here!:)

thats great! trimlee -- lets start monday!

Hi Nina, I've bought one. I'm away for my daughter's birthday which will involve quite a bit of walking so I will start from tomorrow (sunday). Let's go!

Managed to clock 10,000 steps today, yay! It did feel like I had done a lot more (walking around Disneyland!) but I am pleased. I wonder how I'll clock that many steps on a regular day though....?

6000 odd steps so far this a.m. Did an hour of walking and jogging.

Disneyland and did 9500. Good, just short of the golden 10K!

Disneyland and did 9500. Good, just short of the golden 10K!

wow thats awesome! r u in florida???

i have yet to start -- been poorly! but will keep in touch -- u go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Nina,
France, not Florida, but back to the UK now! Sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope you're feeling better now and I'll be reading how many steps you've recorded soon!

My pedometer has given up too! Guess I shouldn't have gone for a cheap one. Will get a better one and restart the count...!

i have been away...but i am back!

walked 3x this week...

2.5 miles today! took a nice steam bath afterwards and feel great ==i want to continue this! i will continue this, its 4 me!!!

Back