ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

This woman is genius!

Jus thinkin one of my friends has fruit for breakfast, kiwi strawberries banana's pears 0pp
Then splits the 26 over lunch snacks n dinner
Xxx

Firstly - WELL DONE :D amazing loss!

When pp first came out the minimum was 29pp, so that's what I've stuck to when I've rejoined even though the plan wants to put me on 26! May be try 29/day & see how you get on??

On a side note- people nearing 26pp sometimes do simply filling- and still loose. There are loads of diaries on here if u need ideas xxxx

Thanks for the advice - think I'll check out SF and see what that entails...

Yeh I no a lot of ppl who do SF when they're points gets low or who split there 49over the 7days!
U shouldn't b hungry hun, u need to get urself some fruit grapes are defo are a good one I always snack on them!
Grapes, apples, banana, strawberries,carrot sticks, cucumber, celery!
Low point snacks ww yoghurts, (if u fancy crisps there are WW ones or quavers, french fries ect).
I drink about 12pints of water or sugar free juice everyday and that helps loads!
And the day before u go t work hun maybe try makin some lunch to take with u, salads with tuna mayo or boiled egg or ham? Then take fruit yoghurt n if u want chocolate try the lower point ones for a sweet treat curly wurly 3pp milky way 3pp or dipdabs 2pp!
Xxxx

I just had dinner and feel *MUCH* better but I think you're right that I'm not being clever enough with my points - need more fruit & veg throughout the day, just to bump up the food I'm allowed. Just can't believe that I'm so much overweight, and I'm already down to only 27 points daily. Drat being small - haha :) When I get back from being away, I think I'm going to work on eating better during the day. Might even make some 0pp soup :)

Firstly - WELL DONE :D amazing loss!

When pp first came out the minimum was 29pp, so that's what I've stuck to when I've rejoined even though the plan wants to put me on 26! May be try 29/day & see how you get on??

I actually read on the FAQ today that I could stay at 29pp - might give 27 a bash for a week or so and if I'm hungry, I'll push back up to 29.

Managed somehow to do 100% today - about to munch on some strawberries as I still feel a wee spot hungry and that should be me right for the night. Need to drink more as well, though - that's probably part of it :)

Morning everyone :) Well today I get to fly down to Cardiff with work :D need to be careful with food, but as I've seen people say on here, there's no point stressing myself out about it. I'm going to just make the most of the time away (and enjoy the rest - even if it is a work trip) and just try to make sensible choices. The hotel has a buffet breakfast (hash browns - YUM) but I'm going to try to remember that I don't eat that much at home, so there's absolutely no need to when I'm away. Hope you all have a good day :D

Day 38

Well...last night in the hotel my weeklies went right out the window - but I've impressed myself by trying to at least point for everything (although the values might not be exact) - so yesterday's food:

Breakfast (on the go)
Boots Shapers Sour Cream & Chive Crisps - 3pp

Lunch
Boots Shapers Chicken Caesar Salad - 5pp
1 glass of Rose Wine (175ml) - 4pp (I was in the airport, it'd have been rude not to) ;-)

Dinner (this is where it all went a bit south - but it was lovely!)
Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes to start - 7pp
Burger with some french fries (not many) and a couple of onion rings - I've given 36pp to this - going by Harvester rules, anyway (although it wasn't a harvester)
Red wine (250ml) - 6pp

PP used: 61/29
Weeklies Left: 17

Overall, I reckon it could have worked out a lot worse but still, bye bye weekly points. I've upped my daily allowance manually to 29 for this week (more a psychological thing than anything else) in the hope it helps me stay on track. Fingers crossed, anyway.

Today's food hasn't been amazing (cooked buffet breakfast - every dieter's nightmare) but have 5 points left after breakfast & lunch for dinner so might try just to have something light if I can. I can't WI on Monday as I'm away with work, so just hoping that I can keep up the momentum for 2 weeks without giving in and ending up with a gain.

Well done lovely! Sounds great!

U ok?? Xx

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL - was away with work again last week, and now my phone has been taken away for repair so overall I've not been online an awful much.

I've let WW slide as well :-( so I've put back on 2.5lbs but to be fair, I've drank and eaten every night last week so it's only to be expected I think. Not 100% back on it this week as I've been tired and had a LOT on but I'll get back to it properly on Monday I think. Annoyed I let things slide but hey, I'll get there. It's not all going to just happen overnight, and I need to live in the mean time as well. Hope everyone is well x

Day 57

Well, I have well and truly fallen off the wagon. I've spent the best part of the last two weeks going out almost every night, drinking *all* the wine and just eating badly. SO, as a result I'm now back up tp 13st 8lb. So annoyed with myself. Starting back on plan today. One of my friends said she used to have peanut butter & rice cakes for her lunch most days, and that helped her to lose weight whilst being pretty cheap so I'm giving that a bash...3 rice cakes and about 30g of peanut butter. She says it is so full of carbs that it totally filled her up and forced her to drink loads of water. Fingers crossed a week of being SUPER good will kick me back into the plan.

Breakfast
Bread roll with butter - 5pp

Lunch
Peanut Butter, crunchy (30g) - 5pp
3 x rice cakes - 2pp

Dinner
1 chicken breast - 4pp
Couscous (70g) - 7pp
Veg - 0pp

Anytime
2 cans of energy drink (bad, I know...) - 5pp

PP used: 28/28
Weeklies Left: 49/49

I'd be really pleased if I could make this a 100% day. It would be super nice!

Hope everyone is well :)

Oh no :( I'm having a problem with my bank accounts so moving all of them to a new account, so currently I have no way of paying things online. As such, my WeightWatchers has just cancelled itself, and I don't have a points calculator or anything which means I'll be flying completely off plan until the 25th of the month *at the earliest*...eek!

I think I'm going to have to go onto calorie counting for the next couple of weeks and see if that helps to keep me on track.

I used a calculator thing online which says I should be aiming for around 1520 calories daily for fat loss. Hoping that keeps me losing rather than gaining. x

Day 59 (calorie counting)

So I'm giving the calorie counting a try - which makes me think my diary should be moved maybe. Using MyFitnessPal to help me but wow, it's amazing how much different is to have to count veg/fruit etc. I've been eating WAY too much I think.

According to MFP I'm allowed 1420 calories a day - since I do little to no exercise and the height I'm at SO...here's my food diary so far. (Man, I am going to be screwed for dinner though...

Breakfast (closer to lunch time)
Walkers Baked, Cheese & Onion - 154 cals
Boots Shapers Pesto Chicken Wrap - 309 cals
Breakfast Total - 463 cals

Lunch
Kallo Rice Cakes x 3 - 90 cals
Peanut Butter, 45g - 277 cals
Lunch Total - 367 cals

Dinner
I have no idea yet. I only have 240 cals left for it. Yikes.

Snacks
Lucozade Original - 350 cals

1180/1420 cals used.

I think I'm realising that I'm going to *need* to do exercise to crack this weight loss thing. Weird how I never made that connection with Weight Watchers though...guess I found it easier to "fill up" on zero points stuff and didn't think about the actual amount I was eating. x

i think i may eat to much veg mad isnt it to think u can eat TOO much veg
but i think i am puttin to many veggies in my dinner! the other night i was starving and had half an onion garlic carrots celery 2 peppers babycorn and green beans stirfried with some fish!!!!
xx

Back