Getting a grip

Good morning I just found your diary :)

You are doing really really well. Have another great day TH x

How are things going today TH. Did you manage to get up for work in the end?

Day 2

Mahooosive headache today at work. Hard when ur job involves a full day of teaching excitable 4-5 year olds! I somehow survived...

Veg soup for lunch (delish!)
Shepherds pie for tea (lovely) followed by a bar for pudding. (Yum yum)

Friend came to visit and I automatically made myself a coffee with milk in. I drank half before I realised I'm not supposed to have milk :-/

Pleased that I survived day 2 :)

Night night y'all. Onwards n downwards...

Well done on another great day behind you. I am on day 5 today and I can tell you it feels effortless and pain free. So hang on tight because it's about to get a lot easier for you. Have a good day TH x

Well done on another great day behind you. I am on day 5 today and I can tell you it feels effortless and pain free. So hang on tight because it's about to get a lot easier for you. Have a good day TH x

Thanks Minnie :) I'm working from home today as my heating has broken and British gas coming to fix. So if I've got a headache it'll be easier to handle at home as opposed to being in a class full 4-5 year olds!

Day 4 today for mt TH, and finding it easier, not even feeling hungry had my first half of my breakfast coffee at 10 o Clock when everyone else went for coffee break, I hadn't even noticed the time.

Day 4 today for mt TH, and finding it easier, not even feeling hungry had my first half of my breakfast coffee at 10 o Clock when everyone else went for coffee break, I hadn't even noticed the time.

That's great news Chris :) I'm hoping for some light at the end of this first week tunnel. I know it'll be hard and that it gets easier. It helps reading about other people's ups n downs.

Hope u have a great day :)

Morning TH. A class full of 4-5 year old & a headache don't go well together at all do they. Keep thinking that it wont be long now until you reach ketosis. Why is it that the heating decides to break down in the middle of winter. Lots of hot drinks for you then till its fixed. I actually drink my water warm, takes me ages to drink anything cold. Hope the days good to you .

Hope day 3 goes better for you... good luck x

Day 3

Working from home. British Gas been to fix heating. Not had any sachets yet. Just water n black coffee.

Might try to half some sachets or bars and see if it makes any difference. Lots of peeps on here seem to do that.

Day feels long because I don't usually get home from work till 6 and 'dinner' is usually about 6.30. Will have to keep busy :)

Hope u are feeling positive:) x

Can you have a break & go out for a walk TH. Will make the day go by & distract you for a while.

Evening TH I'm glad the heating is fixed and hope your headache has gone. Well done on another day x

Day 1 again

Yup... Fell off the wagon. Had half mushroom soup and enjoyed. Then had other half about 4pm but made it too watery. Didn't enjoy. So I proceeded to have toast with butter. My reasoning: I'm the only person who will eat the bread and it will go off if I don't. I had 7 slices in total over the course of the evening as well as 1/4 pack ham and about 16 eclair sweets. Reasoning: I've messed up now so I might as well have these.

Now I feel awful. Food hangover and I know ill have to start from scratch again.

But I'm up for keeping going. Learn from that mistake. Next time I have that urge, ill have to do something different. Not sure what yet, but it will come to me.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'd rather be honest.

I'm ready now for new day 1! Hope you have a great day :) x

Everyday is a new day ;)

Write off yesterday and start a fresh and you'll get there. Don't feel disheartened as you're determined to get back on track.

You can do it xx

Karla is right, every day is a new day. Every morning is a new chance to do whatever you want, regardless of what happened yesterday. Just start fresh :) x

Aww TH. Move on, what's done is done. Try not to let one day off track turn into 2. Learn from this & the next time you get tempted pop onto here, read some of the threads & write on here what you are going through, it might help. Its so disheartening when it happens isn't it but we have all been there & know how you felt. So today's a new day, hope it went well x

Back