Getting back to being me

This is it but I'm not sure how you would make it dukan friendly as I have tried to cut the cheese out and it didn't work! Also mine was like baby food! lol I'm really selling it!

image-2196988932.jpg

I'm still going at t, just had the day from hell and my head is sobbing im so tired. I've been a bit naughty and had come broccoli, I just needed it lol

hmm.. baby food wouldn't quite make it for a pizza for me! Best is probably still to use a galette as a base and adorn with your favourite Dukan friendly toppings ;-)

Ok so I lost 6lbs on the attach stage and I'm going to move over now.

However! I do have a two week holiday as of tomorrow and as it's abroad and all inclusive I doubt I'll be able to do dukan, the hotel is lovely and it's all fresh meat and fish but I normally go vegetarian when abroad as I do suffer with a delicate stomach. So I thought I might dig out some slimming work info and try and do green while I'm out there. I'm not a saint and I know it will be very unlikely that I don't gain anything while away, but if I can minimise the damage by following something then I'll be a happy bunny x

Have a brilliant time on holiday! We'll all be here for you when you get back xoxo

I love that you "cheated" with a bit of broccoli ;)

Enjoy your holiday bella!!! Don't be too hard on yourself when your away....the trick is getting full on back on it when you come back (something I find so difficult usually but managed it great this time)

xxxx

Ok well I'm not back yet but I'll be surprised if I've gained anything! The food is....interesting. I'm quite adventurous but even I can't eat falafel for breakfast! Drinking 5ltrs of water a day and not drinkin alcohol as all I ever want is water. Resort and beach is massive and it shows how unfit I am as it's so tiring walking around it in this heat x

Omg....that will be amazing if you don't even gain on hols!!! Thanks for the update :) 5ltrs water! You're skin will be as soft as anything..

enjoy :)

xxx

Back