Getting into that little pink dress!

Whoop, whoop, that's fab, well done.

Cheers :D

Today I've been bad in not preparing, I had 2 rocky roads, one for breakfast and one for a snack and mr ben's risotto rice which is only 4 syns for my lunch.

I'll need to make a bulk load of food for the rest of the week and I'm going to the gym tonight and tomorrow night!

On call all Weekend so I can't leave the area but it does mean I can try new recipes all weekend :D

So I was a bit naughty yesterday in that I didn't eat enough and I had like 0 speed food. What I did eat was all free but I was just feeling lazy. So today I'm having a SP day!

B- Scrambled Eggs with 30g of cheese(HEA)
L- Stir fry with Chicken, bacon, beansprouts, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, onion, garlic and various spices. Just realised soy sauce isn't a S/P food, but oh well! Close enough :p it can live in limbo land.

Not sure about dinner yet though...

So, today I'm still trying to be good after my tiring gym sesh last night!
B- Omelette with bacon using 100ml of almond milk 1/2syn
L- Stir fry with veggies, chicken and bacon. With some sweet chilli sauce and sesame seed oil 4syns
S- 2 rocky road bars (and I want something tasty as a snack at about 3/4pm I'm thinking popcorn maybe!)
D- Think I'm going to have SW burger with a babybel in the inside with veggies and an egg :D And my second HEB as it's a SP day :D

Really really tasty dinner tonight!
Pretty decent day all round!
B- 1 hifi bar rocky road
S- The other rocky road and a few bites of my stirfry lunch (for tomorrow in the fridge)
S- Celery and mini cadbury bar at the cinema (5.5syns)
L- 2 chicken onigiris from wasabi at 2syn each (4syns)
D- Really tasty SW chips with mushroom and bacon stroganoff, made using 100ml almond milk (part HEA) and 1/4 sachet of Schwartz creamy mushroom stroganoff sauce. (1.5syns) with loads of different types of mushrooms and bacon medallions! Edit: Forgot the mayo at 2syns
S- A light babybel whilst cooking(other part HEA)

So a total of 13syns and 55minutes body magic on the bikes and cross trainers losing about 300kcal!
EzIh4Az.jpg

So just saw that mini's is back. I guess I should get back into this. I'm a keen instagramer with all my SW food. Super good community there.

Today I've had HEB sandwich thin with Richmond sausages, which I know are high syns but I'll keep my syns down elsewhere. 7 syns I think for them :)
Then for lunch I've had chicken breast with salad and veggies with quinoa so all free :)

Back