Getting into the 8's!

I'm back at 9 9 this week. Silly 9 7 - 9 10 circle I'm stuck in, but at least my calculations worked :) 1.5 down

dream of being skinny said:
It's hard isn't it I seem to get to 8.12 and stop gain few lbs back to 9.2 lose them again it's a very vicious circle !!! ?

Yes I wish I would see 8.13! It's so frustrating

Ever since Christmas I've been stuck between 9'0-9'3. Before Christmas I had gotten to 8'11 so it's really annoying me, I just wanna get back to that point at least!!

I know I got to 9.8 finally then STS for two weeks and gained 1 this week and I have been 100% on track I am so frustrated

Last edited:
managed to keep in the 8s today and lost 1.25lb :) over the moon :)

managed to keep in the 8s today and lost 1.25lb :) over the moon :)

That's amazing, I was at that weight before Christmas, dying to get back to it! Are you using all your dailies and weeklies?

8stoneplease said:
That's amazing, I was at that weight before Christmas, dying to get back to it! Are you using all your dailies and weeklies?

I eat my dailies of 26 but I can't eat any of my weeklies or I gain weight I also can't eat bread potatoes or too much fresh pasta

I eat my dailies of 26 but I can't eat any of my weeklies or I gain weight I also can't eat bread potatoes or too much fresh pasta

I'm the same I've gained when using my weeklies! It's so crap as can't have much of a life! And I love carbs

Baby-belle said:
I'm the same I've gained when using my weeklies! It's so crap as can't have much of a life! And I love carbs

I know its hard I think I shouldnt of been do strict when I first started 2yrs ago if I'd eaten all my points etc plus I suffer from ibs so bread pasta potatoes bloat me !!! I love bread and do miss it so much but now & then will have a treat & just pay for it (scales wise ) I maintain between 8.11 / 9.2 which I guess " normal people " who don't need to diet weights fluctuates 1/2 stone so trying not to give myself a hard time but it's not easy !!!! :0(

I know its hard I think I shouldnt of been do strict when I first started 2yrs ago if I'd eaten all my points etc plus I suffer from ibs so bread pasta potatoes bloat me !!! I love bread and do miss it so much but now & then will have a treat & just pay for it (scales wise ) I maintain between 8.11 / 9.2 which I guess " normal people " who don't need to diet weights fluctuates 1/2 stone so trying not to give myself a hard time but it's not easy !!!! :0(

I know it's hard to just let it be, I am fluctuating between 9.8 and 9.10 at the min it's so annoying but I'm trying to exercise more this week and upping my points as this has worked for a few others

Hard work

Can I join!! I know how hard it is to get where you want to be. I'm 8.12 at moment, but really want to get to 8. I did ww last year when my baby was 4 months old, and because I was breast feeding I got 43 points a day, I eat them all and the weight fell off me. I had a month off over Christmas, I didn't put any on, but I'm finding it very hard to lose this time. It's taken me since start of jan to lose 2lb. I'm doing it myself this time, using calculator. I'm doing 26 pp a day. I don't use any weeklies. I'm still bf but don't think I need extra points as Reuben does also have food/water. Iv increased my exercise and I'm currently also doing 30 shred!!! I would love to lose 7lbs by end of march. :)

kez80 said:
Can I join!! I know how hard it is to get where you want to be. I'm 8.12 at moment, but really want to get to 8. I did ww last year when my baby was 4 months old, and because I was breast feeding I got 43 points a day, I eat them all and the weight fell off me. I had a month off over Christmas, I didn't put any on, but I'm finding it very hard to lose this time. It's taken me since start of jan to lose 2lb. I'm doing it myself this time, using calculator. I'm doing 26 pp a day. I don't use any weeklies. I'm still bf but don't think I need extra points as Reuben does also have food/water. Iv increased my exercise and I'm currently also doing 30 shred!!! I would love to lose 7lbs by end of march. :)

As your exercising try upping your points to 28 or 29 for a week as your body might need more fuel

Baby-belle said:
As your exercising try upping your points to 28 or 29 for a week as your body might need more fuel

Lost a lb but I was hoping to lose more I have been counting calories too & my food choices on 26pp is about 1600/1700 and for weight height etc to loose should only be eating 1500 max unless I'm exercising of course which is 5days a week !!! Still wish my loss was more want to get to 8:6 instead of hanging around 8:12 & 9

Lost a lb but I was hoping to lose more I have been counting calories too & my food choices on 26pp is about 1600/1700 and for weight height etc to loose should only be eating 1500 max unless I'm exercising of course which is 5days a week !!! Still wish my loss was more want to get to 8:6 instead of hanging around 8:12 & 9

I wld be happy with that loss hun

Back