Glittermonkey's new leaf

Thanks hun it means a lot. I'll definitely be repeating one exam in august as the stress got the better of me and I had a major anxiety attack. I have to take it in my stride and move on. I have more time now and can take a bit of pressure off myself. I have a condition and until it's sorted things like this are bound to happen, it's the only way to look at it. Believe it or not I'm a million times better then last year, my mental health has grown a lot stronger but obstacles like this are part of recovery I guess. Thanks for your kind words

So food wise my food was actually really good. Dealing with a lot of stress at the mo and this is the first time in my life that I haven't stress ate through a difficult situation so I'm delighted at that.

Brunch........2 slices toast and white pudding, hifi bar
Dinner.........slimming world chicken burger and sw chips with a salad
Snacks.........mugshot, options, cereal bar, mullerlight
Hope everyone is doing well!

So food wise my food was actually really good. Dealing with a lot of stress at the mo and this is the first time in my life that I haven't stress ate through a difficult situation so I'm delighted at that.

Brunch........2 slices toast and white pudding, hifi bar
Dinner.........slimming world chicken burger and sw chips with a salad
Snacks.........mugshot, options, cereal bar, mullerlight
Hope everyone is doing well!

Morning (just lol), glad you have more time now, nothing like having no time to make those stress levels hit the roof, but super proud you didn't go off the rails :woohoo: you go girl!!
Happy weekend sweetpea :hug99: xxx

Good on you, my hands are a bit sore for making soup, hubby said he would but forgot and then called me childish cos I got the hump lol had fruit instead and lots of it ...still bleddy hungry though fruit doesn't fill me, my daughter has made a chicken casserole for dinner can't wait lol
Hope the studying goes well ...can never find anything decent in the reduced aisle in my local Tesco...maybe I get there to early or too late I'll have to keep trying lol.

Have a good evening hun, don't study too hard, I always found too much and I forgot it all lol ttfn :hug99: xxx

Hi all, just thought I'd stick up my food for the day it wasn't much in fairness as I was busy all day
Lunch.........homemade mushroom soup
Dinner........sw chicken burger, peri peri sw chips, salad and corn on the corb
Snack........cereal bar tesco
Going to have a mullerlight now and an options hot chocolate.
Looking forward to starting the 100k stepping challenge here from Monday am in love with my pedometer lol
Hope everyone is well

Another day of studying today, exams at 9 till 11 tomorrow eek! Nowhere near as stressed as I was, star week and insomnia drove me mad lol. Food today was great again yey delighted lol. Usually exam time means a ton of chocolate and sugary red bulls and takeaways. Here's my food
Breakfast........porridge with raspberries
Lunch..............mushroom soup
Dinner............bacon, cabbage, leeks, carrots, brocili and mash with spring onion.
Snacks...........sw rice pudding with raspberries, 2 roses sweets, coffee with light whitener

I know I'm over the moon! Walked the long way home too so got some steps in lol addicted to my pedometer 

Well done you, sounds like you are well on your way to a great loss, and the exam went well :woohoo: :clap: and on top of that walking too, you're a star hun, keep up the good work xxx:bighug:xxx

Hello hun, hope you're having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi lily! I'm having a great day thanks me and the Mr walked 9k were both wrecked! Having an omlette for lunch I'm starving! How are you? It's snowing over here hope it sticks

What I wouldn't give to walk 100 yards let alone 9k lol (skin condition means as soon as I walk too far my skin breaks down and bleeds), so well done to you and the Mr....I love omelette never think to have one though, which reminds me...need eggs lol....I am ok got a blinder of a head ache doesn't help being on here but tried laying down and can't bare it, so had to get up...I am well jel, I love snow ..we had a bad thunderstorm at about 1pm it was so dark you'd have thought it was midnight, then 10 mins later brilliant sunshine and blue skies...gutted snow hasn't arrived here yet :fingerscrossed: it will happen and soon lol xxx

What I wouldn't give to walk 100 yards let alone 9k lol (skin condition means as soon as I walk too far my skin breaks down and bleeds), so well done to you and the Mr....I love omelette never think to have one though, which reminds me...need eggs lol....I am ok got a blinder of a head ache doesn't help being on here but tried laying down and can't bare it, so had to get up...I am well jel, I love snow ..we had a bad thunderstorm at about 1pm it was so dark you'd have thought it was midnight, then 10 mins later brilliant sunshine and blue skies...gutted snow hasn't arrived here yet :fingerscrossed: it will happen and soon lol xxx

Awh no that sounds so painful!! Is there something they can do in the future? Nothing worse then going through constant medical investigation that'd ware you out without the dieting! Hope your headaches gone, hope frosty the snowman is visiting your area now lol xx

Today has been a good day all around. Got up to 18,160 steps on the pedometer so thrilled with that. Also really wanted to have salt an chili chicken from the Chinese so I made one coating chicken pieces in egg and instant mash powder mixed with salt chili and ginger sounds horrible but it turned out fab, just oven baked it with frylight and it turned out so crispy, it's gonna be my go to fake away lol. Here's what I ate today
Brekkie. .......cereal bar, energy drink sugar free
Lunch.......omlette with bacon, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes and chives
Dinner........salt n chili chicken with sw egg fried rice with courgette, peppers, onions mushrooms and Chili's
Snacks.......tesco light chocolate mousse, options

Awh no that sounds so painful!! Is there something they can do in the future? Nothing worse then going through constant medical investigation that'd ware you out without the dieting! Hope your headaches gone, hope frosty the snowman is visiting your area now lol xx

No hun been under doctors or over 40 years, the medical name for it is palmoplantar pustulosis, say that when you're drunk :giggle:...it's a very rare form of psoriasis and all that can be done is to keep taking the med and monitor it, unfortunately though it creates other problems like arthritis and others way too many to go into to be honest, but right now I am in remission, remission usually lasts about a week if I am lucky and then I'll have another flare up and so the cycle goes on and on, but I was going to say you get used to it, but you don't you accept it is what you do as you have no choice and you have to get on with it, like any other disease or in this case auto-immune disease.
Headache is a little better took a couple of Sudafed that usually helps ...I am an old crock aren't I :giggle:
The thunderstorm we had earlier made the national news :wow: apparently we had a mini tornado hit not 2 minutes from where I live :eek: a bit too close for comfort , sooner have the snow xx

Today has been a good day all around. Got up to 18,160 steps on the pedometer so thrilled with that. Also really wanted to have salt an chili chicken from the Chinese so I made one coating chicken pieces in egg and instant mash powder mixed with salt chili and ginger sounds horrible but it turned out fab, just oven baked it with frylight and it turned out so crispy, it's gonna be my go to fake away lol. Here's what I ate today
Brekkie. .......cereal bar, energy drink sugar free
Lunch.......omlette with bacon, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes and chives
Dinner........salt n chili chicken with sw egg fried rice with courgette, peppers, onions mushrooms and Chili's
Snacks.......tesco light chocolate mousse, options

:wow: well done on all those steps :clap: and your food sounds amazing especially the fake away, funnily enough I got out my SW fake away book tonight (mostly co my daughter is moving out Saturday and we were sorting out which books belonged to whom lol) and came across the KFC fake away and I always add chilli when I make that, sounds similar, going to have that now lol
Anyways hun sweet dreams and keep up the good work xxx:hug99: xxx

Weighed in today at a loss of 3lbs. Tricked myself with an at home weigh in during the week where I was 5 lb down so it did take away from the loss. Took the batteries out of my scales! Still happy with 3. Went into an Asian food shop and got some rice paper and made hm syn free spring rolls they were yum! Also got a new flavour food essence but didn't know what flavour it was as it was in a different language but it was only 50 cent. Well when I got home I have to say I was shocked it STANK! I Google it and guess what flavour it was?? only GIANT WATER BEETLE!! In the bin it goes lol could only happen to me! Here's my food for the day
Spring rolls
Chicken rice
Orange
2 hifi bars
Hot chocolate
Machti tea
Also got 12545 steps in so it's been a good day...apart from the water beetle lol xx

It's super simple. Get some rice paper, soak a sheet for 30 seconds in warm water and place on a damp clean teatowel. In the centre place beansprouts and strips of courgette Carrott and mushroom, add some soy and wrap it up. Place on a hot baking tray and spray all over with frylight. You have to play around with the timing as the instructions were in a different language. I did mine for 20 mins at 220 in the oven. Take out and place on wire rack to harden. The will be kind of translucent as it's rice paper, but they are yum!

Just a quick hello to everyone as I've been neglecting my food diary but thankfully not my food! Still really enjoying my walking, did 13000 steps today. Went up the the OH mammy s house and she had made dinner which was yummy but not exactly syn free. Plus his brother and mum started making jokes about people on slimming world which made me a little embarrassed. The OH squeezed my leg under the table then which was nice, I'm lucky I have the support I do. Any hoo here's my food:
Brekky.........porridge and mullerlight, coffee
Lunch..........baked potato with light philidelphia, spinach and tomatoes
Dinner.........pork steak, 1 croquette, mash, cabbage, turnips carrotts.
Snacks........belvita, yogur, matchi latte

Back