Glittermonkey's new leaf

It's super simple. Get some rice paper, soak a sheet for 30 seconds in warm water and place on a damp clean teatowel. In the centre place beansprouts and strips of courgette Carrott and mushroom, add some soy and wrap it up. Place on a hot baking tray and spray all over with frylight. You have to play around with the timing as the instructions were in a different language. I did mine for 20 mins at 220 in the oven. Take out and place on wire rack to harden. The will be kind of translucent as it's rice paper, but they are yum!

Definiately need to try this. Do you put the veggies in raw?

Hi hun, please don't be annoyed with yourself for being human, we all do it ....me being the biggest culprit ...just got told my hba1c levels on my diabetic chart are twice what they should be and I could end up on insulin if I don't get them under control, you'd think I would say oh sh!t best get it sorted but no I go on a 3 day binge instead, but I'm not even going to think about it, I have now woken up and you have to do the same...let's just keep going hun we'll get there even with all the pitfalls and obstacles put in our way xxx:hug99:xxx
Here's to a perfect week of planning and eating well, ttfn xxx

Oh yeah and as for the 1lb that's amazing, have you seen what 1lb of fat looks like...be happy it's 1 less you have to carry about xxx

Hi hun, please don't be annoyed with yourself for being human, we all do it ....me being the biggest culprit ...just got told my hba1c levels on my diabetic chart are twice what they should be and I could end up on insulin if I don't get them under control, you'd think I would say oh sh!t best get it sorted but no I go on a 3 day binge instead, but I'm not even going to think about it, I have now woken up and you have to do the same...let's just keep going hun we'll get there even with all the pitfalls and obstacles put in our way xxx:hug99:xxx
Here's to a perfect week of planning and eating well, ttfn xxx

Oh yeah and as for the 1lb that's amazing, have you seen what 1lb of fat looks like...be happy it's 1 less you have to carry about xxx

Thanks lily that's just what I needed to hear.... your right we will get there. I'm so sorry about the bad news on your chart. Your capable of amazing things like coping with illness and losing a TON of weight, you certainly have it in you to control your sugars, we'll keep on top of each other (hugs) x

Hey hun, yeah I am able to keep control of my diabetes, think it was such a shock cos for 9 years I have done just that and then wham it hits you for 6, but I am back on track just like you and you are so right, we will do this sweetie, we got each others back covered here xxxx :bighug: xxxx

Hey hun, hope all is well, have a lovely weekend and hopefully I'll speak to you soon xxx

Back