Going it alone with Extra Easy

Morning.. today's menu is
B: toast with a little peanut butter, cuppa tea and melon.

L: vegetable soup

D: going to try linda McCartney sausages for the first time,mashed swede and green beans.

Snacks with be fruit..
Taking my son to football tonight so might use my Syns on a chocolate bar to take ss always get hungry there.

Had a sneaky weigh in today and shows up as -1 lb so I'm pleased with that. Must be doing something right then. Just worried that when I start having carbs ill put it on. I'll just introduce them slowly I think. Have a good day xx

Hi hun, food sounds good today. Do you know you can start your own diary on the main diaries page if you want to track your food each day? Every one has their own individual diaries here and you're posting your food in mine at the min - not trying to be rude lol, just letting you know in case you didn't realise! There's so many forums here on Minis that it can be confusing at first! X

Oh no I didn't realise that. Opps, sorry about that. I'll try and have a look for that then. Yeah I have got all confused and just bunged it here. Didn't mean to jump in yours x

Now that it's Tuesday I hope your hangover has disappeared ;-) x

Feeling crap today. I couldn't resist a look at the scales this morning and my weekend binge has me 2lbs up. So it's damage limitation until official weigh in on Friday. Then i got a text from my dad saying the vet thinks our 14 year old family cat has a tumour. They're bringing her in Thursday to confirm and if so she'll have to be put down. So ive spent a few hours crying about that. No interest in food today, im feeling sick to my stomach over it all. I made up the bolognese for tonight's dinner to try to take my mind off it and now the smell of garlic around the house is making me want to puke. Ive also got pms to deal with so overall it's been a bad day! Trying to pass the time now till bf gets home from work so i can have a cry on his shoulder.
Sorry for the long rant, just needed to get it all out somewhere!

Yep, finally! :)

Yey! X

Feeling crap today. I couldn't resist a look at the scales this morning and my weekend binge has me 2lbs up. So it's damage limitation until official weigh in on Friday. Then i got a text from my dad saying the vet thinks our 14 year old family cat has a tumour. They're bringing her in Thursday to confirm and if so she'll have to be put down. So ive spent a few hours crying about that. No interest in food today, im feeling sick to my stomach over it all. I made up the bolognese for tonight's dinner to try to take my mind off it and now the smell of garlic around the house is making me want to puke. Ive also got pms to deal with so overall it's been a bad day! Trying to pass the time now till bf gets home from work so i can have a cry on his shoulder. Sorry for the long rant, just needed to get it all out somewhere!

Hey You! Don't EVER apologise for ranting, that's what we are here for, to listen! I'm sorry to hear about the cat :-( Don't worry about the scales, it's probably just water weight after the food/drink, Im confident that it will be gone by Friday. Hope your bf gives u big cuddles and kisses when he gets home. X

Another winging it...did SW online for 9 months over 2 yrs ago and found the EE plan really suited me and hubby..The Hairy Bikers have a great recipe for low fat Chilli con carne ,so have enough made for 2 nights,roasted a chicken today for lunches...need to plan my wk or Ill be lost...find lunches the hardest...

Yey! X

Hey You! Don't EVER apologise for ranting, that's what we are here for, to listen! I'm sorry to hear about the cat :-( Don't worry about the scales, it's probably just water weight after the food/drink, Im confident that it will be gone by Friday. Hope your bf gives u big cuddles and kisses when he gets home. X

Awww hugs to you :) x

Thanks everyone, feeling a bit better now!

Another winging it...did SW online for 9 months over 2 yrs ago and found the EE plan really suited me and hubby..The Hairy Bikers have a great recipe for low fat Chilli con carne ,so have enough made for 2 nights,roasted a chicken today for lunches...need to plan my wk or Ill be lost...find lunches the hardest...

Thanks for stopping by my diary and best of luck with your journey! :)

My diary entry for Tuesday

Breakfast: fat free lemon yoghurt, a pear, and tea with unsweetened almond milk (part hea)

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (heb ), 2 mini meatballs (6) and a sprinkle of cheese (part hea)

Dinner: Pasta with sauce made from passata, onion, mushrooms, carrots and garlic and one mini meatball (3.5)

Snacks: benefit light bar (3) and one biscuit (3)

Total syns : 15.5

Last edited:
My diary entry for Tuesday Breakfast: fat free lemon yoghurt, a pear, and tea with unsweetened almond milk (part hea) Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (heb ), 2 mini meatballs (6) and a sprinkle of cheese (part hea) Dinner: it's gonna be pasta with sauce made from passata, onion, mushrooms, carrots and garlic. Total syns : 6 so far

I discovered at the weekend that I can split my HEA, happy days! X

Oh it's great, i always need milk for tea each day so it's lovely to be able to squeeze a bit of cheese into the allowance too!

I love the flexibility of it. Makes life sooooooo much easier!!! X

Up and at em bright and early today to ensure I sleep well tonight. Time to plan my day! The snow is awful here at the moment so im hoping it melts a bit this afternoon so i can get out. Im supposed to be getting the bus out to the pool to meet bf for a swim when he finishes work so we shall see!

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast: fat free lemon yoghurt, pear, tea with unsweetened almond milk (part hea)

Lunch : Sandwich with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb ), egg, lettuce, tomato and light mayo (1)

Dinner : stuffed chicken breast (2), peas, carrots, couscous and gravy (3)

Total syns : 6

Well the weather took a turn for the insane here in Ireland today so swimming plans went out the window! I did get a walk in - only because I absolutely had to go to the post office - so some exercise at least! And probably extra speedy because I was getting soaked! :)
Food plan changed a little as a result, so ill update my diary after ive had dinner in a bit

My food ended up being:

Breakfast: fat free lemon yoghurt, banana, tea with unsweetened almond milk (part hea)

Lunch : Sandwich with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb ), egg, lettuce, tomato and light mayo (1). Apple

Dinner : Big bowl of homemade veg soup. Half sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (3), chicken, cheese (part hea ) and light mayo (1).

Snacks : benefit light bar (3), 1 wine gum (1), 2 crackers with laughing cow light (4.5)

Total syns : 13.5

Last edited:
Bad news this morning as expected, the vet found that my cat had a lot of tumours so she had to be put down. Very sad today, but i know it was the humane thing to do as she wouldn't have had any quality of life.

I was a bit flustered after finding out so i kinda made a mess of my food plan and ate bread, forgetting i was saving my heb for dinner. But i think i can turn today into a green day and have both. Ive never done green before so hopefully im not wrong with this plan!

Breakfast: fat free lemon yoghurt. Tea w almond milk (part hea1)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal toast (heb1) with butter (2) and cheese (part hea1)

Snacks: half a benefit bar (1.5), purple snack (5), 2 biscuits (8 )

Dinner : enchiladas. 1 bfree wrap (heb2), mushrooms, onions, peppers, refried beans, salsa (1). Topped with cheese (hea2)

Syns: 17.5. A tiny bit over but i needed some comfort food today!

Last edited:
Back