Going it alone with Extra Easy

Friday's food diary

Breakfast: Ham and mushroom omelette. Tea with unsweetened almond milk (part hea)

Lunch: Mug of homemade veg soup. An apple.

Dinner: SW chips, peas and chicken skewers (2), light mayo (2)

Snacks: Nothing so far, but I'll use syns later for some choc or biscuits. Ive got a few bottles of sugar free ginger ale in for when my bf is having a few beers later so I should stay on the straight and narrow! I also haven't had any hexb yet so I might squeeze that in somewhere later.
Quick update - used my syns for purple snack and 2 biscuits, used half heb and rest of hea for laughing cow light on slice of toast.

Syns: 17

Last edited:
Sunday

Brunch: chipolatas (4), beans and 1 slice of wholemeal toast (part heb ). Tea with almond milk (part hea)

Snack : purple snack bar ( 5 )

After that we went swimming, then I had a small piece of ginger cake at bf's parents' house

Dinner will be picky leftovers, small piece of lasagne and maybe some crackers and cheese later

Last edited:
I think I'm having an SP day today... hopefully Im not going wrong anywhere! Wanted potatoes with dinner so SP has been abandoned for now! Will tweak my diary now...

Breakfast: was in a rush out the door after the Tesco shop came late so had a greek style muller (.5) and an alpen light (3). Tea with almond milk (part hea)

Lunch: homemade veg soup. Wholemeal sandwich (heb ) with ham and light mayo (1)

Dinner: Chicken breast stuffed with goats cheese (part hea) and wrapped with lean serrano ham, with carrots and sugar snap peas and SW roasties. Gravy (2)

Snacks: pear, Freddo

Syns so far: 11.5

Add in an alpen light and that's me done for the day at 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday!

Star week arrived a day early, so hopefully that'll mean most of the bloating feelings will be gone by Friday's weigh in, lovely!

Food for today so far:

Breakfast: Muller greek style (.5), tea with almond milk (part hea)

Lunch: sandwich with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb ), chicken, lettuce and light mayo (1)

Dinner : it will be pasta bake with lean mince, passata, onion, mushrooms and pasta, topped with a half hea of cheese

Snacks: 1 pear. I got a little box of mini malteaser reindeer in Tesco's reduced Christmas sweet section, they're only 3 syns each so im sure to have a few later!

Syns: 2 mini reindeers (6) plus 1.5 for the rest of the day = 7.5

Last edited:
Ive just realised that the hea allowance for my almond milk is 950ml! I thought it was 350ml for some reason and id been using it very sparingly some days so i could also have a bit of cheese. Oohhh this is great news! I'd been avoiding cereal too so i wouldn't waste my allowance - my breakfast options just opened up!

Love it when you get a super find like that!!! X

Wednesday's diary

Breakfast: An orange, a pear, greek style muller (.5). Tea with almond milk (part hea).

Lunch: Sandwich with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb ), ham, lettuce and light mayo (1).

Dinner: Leftover pasta bake from last night.

Snacks: 4 biscuits (12), cheesecake muller (1)

Syns: 14.5

Food has been good so far today but I'll definitely be using up the rest of my syns on chocolate. ToTM has me completely wiped out this week, I'm so sick with it! I'm normally fine but I ran two pill packs together over Christmas to skip a period and I think I'm paying the price now. Also - TMI alert - I literally cannot stop peeing! I must have retained gallons of water over the last two months! So hopefully I can count on that bringing me a loss next weigh-in day! :fingerscrossed: :party0049:

I bought some of the muller cheesecake inspired range today and picked up a new book at the library, so my plan is to have tea and a muller while reading my book by the fire!

Well I tried the muller cheesecake..... hmmmmmm. I was expecting them to have a biscuit base - not sure why I thought that! So I was unpleasantly surprised by the soggy bits of biscuit floating in it! :grumble: I mean I still ate the whole thing so it can't have been too bad haha. I'll finish off the packet that I bought but I don't think I'd get them again - not really worth 1 syn when there are nicer free yoghurts! Anyhoo, 1 syn for that, plus 3 for a biscuit after. And I'll prob have one more tea and biscuit (3) before bed, to bring me to 14.5 for the day! Night all!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm so picky today, aah! Trying to keep it within my syns but I might have to go to bed early just to keep me out of the fridge :)

Breakfast: boiled egg, 1 slice of toast (part heb ), tea with almond milk (part hea). Pear

Lunch : I just picked at stuff instead of a proper meal. Alpen Light(part heb ),apple, Muller cheesecake (1),Choc reindeer (3)

Dinner : I have chicken to use up so something involving that...

Syns so far: 4

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm so picky today, aah! Trying to keep it within my syns but I might have to go to bed early just to keep me out of the fridge :) Breakfast: boiled egg, 1 slice of toast (part heb ), tea with almond milk (part hea). Pear Lunch : I just picked at stuff instead of a proper meal. Alpen Light(part heb ),apple, Muller cheesecake (1),Choc reindeer (3) Dinner : I have chicken to use up so something involving that... Syns so far: 4

You've still got at least 1 more Syn to use so don't worry too much! Good Luck for tomorrow. X

Here's how the day panned out...

Breakfast: boiled egg, 1 slice of toast (part heb ), tea with almond milk (part hea). Pear

Lunch : Alpen Light (part heb ),apple, Muller cheesecake (1), Choc reindeer (3)

Dinner: Chicken fried rice with carrots, sugar snaps, red onion, peas, peppers and soy sauce

Snacks: Another mini reindeer (3)

Syns: 7 so far. I'm feeling a little nibbly so might have something else before bed to use up my syns but won't go beyond 15.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I'll report back with (hopefully!) a loss then! :scale:

Back