Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

I just use the app so it's not much different just subscribed threads in different place, had a peek on the new website though and I like it :) unlike everytime Facebook changes I always hate that lol! X

Lol Im utterly confused.. the columns seem a bit wide. They should be in a little bit or I wish we had an option to select a theme. That would be cool!

Thank you! 2lbs off. Happy with that. Gonna work really hard this week! x

Woohoo well done! X

Thank you! Gonna be on it hard all week. Want good losses up until my holiday because i know ill gain lol. X

I know this weekend is going to be terrible food wise - out for lunch and drinks on Friday, sleepover on sat with takeaway and loads of junk food and wine then Easter eggs on Sunday! Just need to enjoy it and not use it as an excuse to just eat crap all next week too lol! X

Thanks! Its hard for me just now. Need to be possitive and just get on with it! Lol Laura I've banned everyone fron buying me easter eggs. At the most ill have a creme.egg.

Bad stuff: had chippy chips and a wispa last night
Good stuff: went to the gym today and bought a size 12 Warehouse dress from the charity shop for 1.99, not only was it a bargain but it fits!!!

Good plan at least I don't get many now, do the kids have lots? Nice one on the dress, I love a good bargain :) x

The kids have like 6 eggs between them lol but its their chocolate so i won't touch it. I love bargains, I've got a new unheathy obsession with charity shops though x

Im allowing myself 1 small easter egg which normally takes me ages to eat so should be ok to syn it lols!

Scott got me one last year and I broke it up into 7 syn bags. Then it sat in the fridge untouched until eventually threw it out. I've never been a big easter person tbh!

If it was a mulitpack of crisps on the other hand.. :D

We have our niece staying with us for 5 days. On the way to pick her up we had to get food because I was starving and hadn't eaten lunch.

Told the kids 'No, we aren't going to Mcdonalds! Just pop into Tescos..' light roast chicken and bacon sandwich... 17 BLOODY SYNS! I could of had 4 chicken nuggets, med fries and a diet coke for 17.5 :( Angry!

Weekend was good, been pretty good! How has yours been? What do you think the dietitian is going to say - would you give up SW? It is a healthy eating plan afterall x

551923_3451914412577_1112259105_3317812_354148008_n.jpg

INSPIRATION! x

I don't want to give up sw, but i really dunno what to do if she suggests following something shes tailor making to me if you get me? Though i don't see why i cant bend it to suit sw.
My issue with sw is everytime iv done it, iv lost around 7-8lbs then stayed the same thats three times iv tried it this time im just beginning again and i know there are times ill gain and sts etc i accept that but when i went from September there to Feb i lost around 7lbs and that was it, not exactly much and frustrated me so bad as i was following plan and consultant had no idea how help me move scales again.

That is really frustrating x

Back