Gonna b miss slinky again...

Hi Katie's world! Forgot to add Pepsi max 500ml & diet coke 330ml today! (And 1 dolly mixture - the chewy one as my daughter can't manage them yet- just one so I'm not synning it :b - that's the rebel in me lol )

Wild thing :D

Subscribing :) Well done on you loss!! :clap:

image-3332519218.jpg These are 2 pics of me after losing the 7st- my fridge photos to encourage me!!!! :0)

Just said no to a peanut butter wholemeal sandwich & it nearly killed me.... Think of the syns, think of next weeks loss.... ekk!!!

Attachments

• image-1648028850.jpg
    image-1648028850.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Breakfast - large tub of pineapple

Lunch - salad - breast of chicken, lettuce, pineapple, carrot, mushroom, red onion, peppers, sweet corn, desert spoon of coleslaw 2 syns
Large tub of pineapple

Dinner - stew
Butternut squash soup - stock cubes, potatoes, onions, butternut squash.

Loving the butternut quish :0)

U know what- I think gaining so much weight again was worth it! I'm a lucky mummy!!!

Attachments

• image-731317259.jpg
    image-731317259.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 90
Just curious if anyone cooks syn free pancakes? I tried them there & they r more like an omelette!

I have made a good few and none have been like an omelette.....

Feeling a little disheartened now....

I've been trying so hard this past 2 weeks on SW- and my husband has been so supportive ... But tonight he said it's turned me weird, as I don't drink or eat anything now.... Because I'm not eating the garlic bread / popcorn he's eating or drinking the same as I would have on a Saturday night....

It feels like such a huge kick in the teeth.... I thought he was enjoying the fact I'm back and I'd have assumed he'd prefer me slimmer after all.... :0(

Hi Valerie. Popping in to subscribe. It is really hard to lose weight, as you know. The family tell me I am being really weird and difficult with my eating. Thing is they need to adjust to you too. There is more in life than eating and drinking together. Now I look for different things to do - go out for a walk, shopping, SW picnics, rather than all food related activities like the pub, restaurants, cinema.
This is a life style change. And I believe in the long run, I am improving everyone's quality of life and adding more years to my life too!
Good luck xx

Hi Valerie. Popping in to subscribe. It is really hard to lose weight, as you know. The family tell me I am being really weird and difficult with my eating. Thing is they need to adjust to you too. There is more in life than eating and drinking together. Now I look for different things to do - go out for a walk, shopping, SW picnics, rather than all food related activities like the pub, restaurants, cinema. This is a life style change. And I believe in the long run, I am improving everyone's quality of life and adding more years to my life too! Good luck xx

Aww thank you! He's seen the results and even called me skinny which I've NEVER been called before! He's normally so good but hopefully he'll come round again! He uses fry light now, wholemeal bread, etc- it's just going for food or having a drink that seems to annoy him now! I prefer it though- I kinda feel proud after a party etc when I've munched on melon etc and said no to the sausage rolls etc :0)

Shocked myself there- fancied a treat and went to see what Halloween stuff there was- I haven't touched it at all.... Found these wee bars and just checked b4 eating and they are 4.5 & 5 syns each, so I'm away for a muller!!!!

Attachments

• image-1324476256.jpg
    image-1324476256.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 55
subscribing :)

I cant believe the syns in those dinky sweets! :eek: they seem like the kind of sweets i'd eat without a second though!

Love your food Diary, I also don't eat all my syns everyday, just when i need them, so I enjoy a chinese once a week :)
I find friends acting differently with me, one friend keeps offering me home baking insistently (i've never accepted - thinking too much about my weight loss) but she always trys to convince me, which i had never thought she would do. Just keep doing what you're doing, sometimes you have to be selfish and focus on you! It's hard but i try to focus on the bigger picture! :)

Hi Valerie. Popping in to subscribe. It is really hard to lose weight, as you know. The family tell me I am being really weird and difficult with my eating. Thing is they need to adjust to you too. There is more in life than eating and drinking together. Now I look for different things to do - go out for a walk, shopping, SW picnics, rather than all food related activities like the pub, restaurants, cinema.
This is a life style change. And I believe in the long run, I am improving everyone's quality of life and adding more years to my life too!
Good luck xx

I agree with all above! I have been told a few times by my bf that all I seem to think about is food! He did get annoyed at the start when I insisted that measuring spoons be used when he was making mustard mash! And that I don't want takeaways anymore. And that I can be fussy over where we eat out. And that I don't want to share the big bags of doritos when we're watching movies since I won't know exactly how many syns I've ate lol!!

:eek:/ what u r saying is it's my cooking.... Lol - maybe try them again tomoro - maybe didn't have eggs whisked enough!

Yep.... blamin' da cook :D

Actually I think you might be adding too much egg.... the recipe I saw said 3 eggs but I only use 2

Feeling a little disheartened now.... I've been trying so hard this past 2 weeks on SW- and my husband has been so supportive ... But tonight he said it's turned me weird, as I don't drink or eat anything now.... Because I'm not eating the garlic bread / popcorn he's eating or drinking the same as I would have on a Saturday night.... It feels like such a huge kick in the teeth.... I thought he was enjoying the fact I'm back and I'd have assumed he'd prefer me slimmer after all.... :0(

Don't let it get you down, you're doing this for you, not for anyone else. Anju is right tho, find things you can do that don't involve food and drink. If you need to, sit down and have a think about your personal reasons for being on slimming world then take some time to explain them to ur hubby. Friends and relatives trying to foist food on you generally think they're helping. Usually, if you tactfully but clearly tell them that they're sabotaging you, they'll realise and give it up.
You've done so well to get to target before and you CAN/WILL do it again. Congrats on your beautiful baby by the way ;)
Good luck xx

Feeling a little disheartened now....

I've been trying so hard this past 2 weeks on SW- and my husband has been so supportive ... But tonight he said it's turned me weird, as I don't drink or eat anything now.... Because I'm not eating the garlic bread / popcorn he's eating or drinking the same as I would have on a Saturday night....

It feels like such a huge kick in the teeth.... I thought he was enjoying the fact I'm back and I'd have assumed he'd prefer me slimmer after all.... :0(

funny things husbands..... but then so are wives.... mine has to put up with me craving sprouts :D

Back