Gonna b miss slinky again...

Well I'll show him- another 4 off this week so I'm happy happy happy!!! :0) ahhhhh!!! 11 off in 2 weeks so my hard work is paying off!!! :0) good luck everyone this week!!! X x

Commenting to subscribe

You sound like you're really motivated and doing really well so far! You've done it before so there's no reason why you can't do it again :)

Well I'll show him- another 4 off this week so I'm happy happy happy!!! :0) ahhhhh!!! 11 off in 2 weeks so my hard work is paying off!!! :0) good luck everyone this week!!! X x

Your a star honey :D

Thank you everyone! Just dying to get back to wearing nice clothes again so I'm putting extra effort in & I'm off to NYC soon so I want as much off as possible before I go!!!

My husband heads off to Wolverhampton on a darts weekend tomoro at 5am so it's just me and my baby for the weekend! He's not home til Monday evening!!! I'm odd though- I hate him heading away & feel like crying at the thought of it!!!

He's been really sweet heading out for coffee/ shopping every night knowing he won't b here this weekend, and hoovered & ironed before I got home from work!!! :D

Our daughter has a bad cough still after tonsillitis and she has started being sick tonight with it so we could b confined to the house!!! Planning to make a daddy Christmas card though and maybe a few ornaments while he is away and also hope to have a real long soak in the bath once she goes to bed one of the nights as I've moved into our house in July and only once had a bath and was a mummy & baby bath!!! (So more a carry on :0) )

Anyways, I'm looking at this weekend as my opportunity to really focus on SW uninterrupted! The only downfall is that I went for dinner tonight - hubby's treat! And they had very little on the menu I could have! Mainly burgers / chicken burgers and sizzling skillets- all of which are amazing... But I chose a chargrilled fillet with salad & champ... Probably still nearly 15syns with the bit of dressing, and butter in the champ!!

I've just made a turkey lasagne and have chilli and butternut squash soup in the fridge too, and lots of tomatoes and fruit in the fridge.... Weigh- in Monday.... And hopefully can avoid the chinese on Sunday this week!!!

Got everything crossed for 3lb this week but I think it's maybe unrealistic!

We'll see....

My husband is still away & I've been trying to be SOOO good- made fairy cakes and only had a tiny bit of the mix but didn't touch the buns! Out for coffee yesterday in m&s and only ate the wee Christmas tree biscuit that they give with the coffee.... And today out for lunch and instead of a big roast dinner I had a baked spud with turnip, peas and beans, no meat!

Not sure is I said but on fri night we went to a burger place and they don't have much choice on the menu- I ordered chargrilled chicken breast, salad & mash.... Inevitably there will be butter in the spuds & a bit if dressing on the salad but it was that or a LOT worse... And I've had very few syns the rest of the week ....

Feeling rather bloated though so hopefully that's why my scales show very little change! :0(

Well being good paid off and I'm DELIGHTED!!!

4lbs off this week, slimmer of the week again & that's 1st 1lb off in 3 weeks!!! :D

4lbs off this week, slimmer of the week again & that's 1st 1lb off in 3 weeks!!! :D

What a star x

That's amazing! I hope you're really proud :)

Brilliant result! Well done xx

Feeling festive in our house now!!! Just dreading the mince pies!

Attachments

• image-3143349394.jpg
    image-3143349394.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1207827799.jpg
    image-1207827799.jpg
    839.9 KB · Views: 83
Thanks everyone I am over the moon delighted! Just hope the rest moves as well! How r u all getting on? Any nice new ideas? I'm dying to try something new.... Always having curry/stew/chilli!

This is my all time favourite recipe for lasagne
Slimming World (nearly) Syn Free Lasagne | Clare's Food Diary

I make it with quorn which is yummy.
& I thought the 'cheese sauce' would be a bit gross but it's really nice, I actually prefer this to 'normal' lasagne as it isn't greasy and has much more flavour :)

This is my all time favourite recipe for lasagne Slimming World (nearly) Syn Free Lasagne | Clare's Food Diary I make it with quorn which is yummy. & I thought the 'cheese sauce' would be a bit gross but it's really nice, I actually prefer this to 'normal' lasagne as it isn't greasy and has much more flavour :)

Thank you :D

Tried hard this week again... Chinese tonight and I've filled up on veggies again... I've cut out bread since I started back as I find I eat it & then eat less fruit/veg as I'm not as hungry & I did notice a Slight fall in the weight loss in some weeks where I had 2 slices of wholemeal each day (allowing for the extra syns!) I also left it out as I could eat my body weight in bread so I wanted to learn to deal without it again... And then if the odd slice creeps in as a treat that's ok! (Instead of always having 2 slices and being tempted for a third!)

Anyways my waffling over... 5 days time I 'll be in NYC eating pizza.. For now I'm enjoying this...

Attachments

• image-128374742.jpg
    image-128374742.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 76
2 chinese in 2 nights.... Hoping it doesn't affect my weight too much :0/

Attachments

• image-3583420229.jpg
    image-3583420229.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 64
Back