Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

I'm starting on the 2 jan.. I have all the info needed but I still might go to class.. I know I'm 11st something...? But not stepping on the scales until Wednesday...x

Ops and my name is Sian.. The user name sookie is what my mum calls me x

Becca you'll lose it I'm sure! I put on a pound but now I've lost two however got a buffet later on at my nannas! Xxx

Hi foiund you all! well i am hanging on to get back on the scales as i know they got nuffin' to say I wanna hear lol! Hope everyone is doing ok, will catch up properly later on. I m ay weigh tomorrow,Ii shall run the idea past myself and let me know what I think then decide.....speak later. Toodles

And I have made an executive decision. I want 14lbs off by.....hmmmm, thinking going on here girls....tick tock tick tock. End of March! Decision completed!!

So are we all setting new goal weights/ dates girls? Thinking like little ol' Becca that its probably good to do things "afresh" My original goal was to get to 10st by end of Feb but have been finding it so difficult and slow (as u original bunch are so so tired of hearing lol) to get the lbs off I am thinking if I reset my goal a little then it might be what I need to kick start things off again. Wonder what the Xmas damage is...........?

I will set a goal/target once I weigh in on Thursday and I know what the damage is :)

Got my friends hen do in mid Feb and wedding at the beginning of April so hoping to be feeling much better and obviously weigh less by these events :) Xxxx

Evening ladies

Looks like we've got lots of newbies so a big welcome to you all.

Don't worry about your gain Becca. Just get yourself in the right frame of mind and it'll soon come off. Usually weight that goes on so fast comes of easier if you knuckle down straight away. So I'll lay bets on you getting rid of that 7 lb in a couple of weeks

And as for you Nikki you're just a show off ;-)). Well done you for not going overboard. How was your canal boat trip with father Xmas on Xmas eve ?

Love your attitude Sue ;-)). Can't wait to hear how your WI goes !!

I've had a sneak on the scales this morning and I think they're lying. I've put 4 lb on but I've eaten chocolate and cake for England and all my clothes are so tight. So I think it's wrong. I'll weigh again on Wed 2nd Jan so keeping my WI day the same.

Good luck to all our new friends and I hope Kim joins us soon too

Luv Ang xx

It may just be 4lbs ange!
Becca don't worry about it, it'll come off!
And Lisa good luck for weigh in!
Welcome & hello everyone else hope you're okay :)
It was great ange! :D thank you. Daisy loved Christmas :D I've just seen on Facebook I hope your father in law recovers soon! X

Hello, can I join you please?

I am starting again tomorrow - I have previously lost weight twice with WW on the old plan. I have struggled on pp though I know that if I stick to it I do lose weight ( I just prefer the old way!). I have always lost my weight at home - the last year I have tried meetings but I really do not like them (although the leader is a scream) so I am thinking of going back to doing it at home.

I have 3.5 stone to lose (sigh) and do not intend being overweight for yet another summer (not that we get much of a summer in Preston!).

Juliet

Hello, Becca,Ang,Nikki,Sue and everyone else who's joined too, I will definitely be joining you all from Monday, I just need to get through Imogens two 4th birthday parties this weekend and then I will view the damage and get back on track.

im sure we can all reach our goals if we encourage and support each other. Good luck everyone and keep at it. I will check in on Monday, have a lovely weekend everyone x

Weighed in last night so have had a look at my long term goals so thought I would come back and set my summer target and introduce myself properly.
I am Bryony and I am a 33 year old maths teacher. I am a mum of 3 lovely kids - 5 year old twins and a 2 year old little monkey.
I need to lose 4-5stones. I have done ww before and lost 3 stone but lost my mojo and put it all (and a little extra) back on so really need to get back on it and stay on it.
I have been off plan for 2 weeks but am back to tracking today so need to lose the 5.5lb I have put on in the past fortnight then onwards and downwards
Looking at my big picture, I would like to 50lb by mid August

An official hello to Becca Ang Nikki n Kim and hello to everyone else. Real short attention span me ( as some of you already know lol) so it may take me some time to catch up with our newbies but i will get there. Ang I am weighing Tues a.m just to let me know the damage but think will stick with my Fri (sometimes:rolleyes: WI) after that. I haven't been that bad, cold cuts and piccies only really replacing regular meals and not really drunk that much, only 1 night out Boxing day. Its just the extra bits like choccies here and there. Feel BIG though I got to say. I was hoping to get to a meeting and get the freebie joining that usually happens in the New Year just to get all the new bumpf, but shifts won't allow it I don't think. Anyway I don't know about you lot but I actually feel more than ready to get back on it as I think despite enjoying a few days relaxing the pp'ting I feel I sluggish and generally Yuk... new enthusiasm is kicking in for a restart!

Ang, I have only skimmed our last posts so hope things are picking up with Bills Dad, apologies if i have missed stuff.....
Becca , hope things are seeming like there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you too.
Speak again later I guess...bye bye

Weighed in this morning at 13.3 so put 5lbs on!! So back where I was before I restarted in November! But on the bright said if I hadnt restarted I'd be over 13 and a half stone now so at least I'm not any worse off than I was before! Iv decided to start today, we're staying in nye so I'll just point what I drink and it will be fine!

Wow, so many new friends to help us reach our goals this coming year :). Am feeling quite positive about it now.

Juliet, Sam, Mrs S, Sian welcome, Nikki, Kim, Ange, Sue, hugs, am so glad you've joined me over here - just wouldnt be the same without you. :bighug:

How is everyone? Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. Ange, have been thinking of you, hope Bills dad is on the mend. My nan came out of hospital last year after a hip replacement then went back in about 2 weeks later with a sever water infection. Its amazing how do-lally it can send them and quite frightening to see. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and he perks up, he's got the best care though. Sister Ange is looking after him :).

Well, i still dont know how on earth I put 1/2 stone on over Christmas. I obviously ate more than usual but I didnt sit and pick all day and havent over done chocolate or anything! Maybe my body is just being mean and hanging on to this podge as a security thing as ive been a little run down lately. Well, im not having it, absolutely NO WAY. ive lost this weight before and I can do it again, especially with the help of you lovely people.

i have decided to set myself mini goals this time rather than a long term one that seems to take forever to reach. So, my first mini goal is to reach 11stone. Ultimately I would like to get down to 10stone by May as we are going to Teneriffe, but I just want to see myself achieving mini goals in between.

I think I will stick with a Saturday weigh in but as I started yesterday I wont weigh until Saturday next week now.

Hope you all have a good first week lovelies, we'll soon be on the way to loosing weight together :)

Hugs xxxx

Forgot to ask ladies, can anyone recommend a good fitness DVD?

The best I've found is zumba which I love but need some variety. I've tried Charlie brooks which was awful, strictly was a nightmare to follow ( and I'm a ballroom dancer!!!!!), just want something g that's fun and doesn't bore easily.

Speak soon xxx

Back