Goomy's Trial & Error Adventurers.

My friend becca (she was tagged in one of my sw pics on fb) lost 7.5 lbs this week (first week) she went to pizza hut on monday and harvester and hungry horse on thursday. and she had a huge chocolate cake.
my point being is don't worry about small cock ups. It's your first week and you're still learning :)

What I did was I used a baby bottle for my milk at first, haha!

Haha! Well since I started using spices and things more I bought myself a very cheap plastic set of measuring spoons and cups, and theres a 250ml/ "1 cup" measuring thingy, so I'll just use that for cereal ;)
So happy with my curry today, hehe! ty ty ty :)

So! ...
..... Good day so far!

Morning:
Coffee with milk HexA & sweeteners.
2 weetabix & milk HexA&B

Lunch:
1x pack of light super noodles chicken & herb
- I find these pretty hard for noodles compared to the normal ones, but they're ok...

- 1x Muller light fat free toffee yogurt

Dinner:
Extremely nice curry (can't believe it still! - First curry i've done with success & it's extremely tasty and syn free!!)
Brown rice & sweet corn with salt & pepper, chicken, 1 tin chopped tomatoes, 1 onion, tsp cumin, chilli powder, curry powder, garlic powder, coriander, & 1 stock cube of chicken (with 200ml water) & 1 stock cube of veg' with no added water & salt and pepper.

planning to have the rest of the banana cake and a few choc' treats to make up my syns! :)

Yup!

Slice of banana cake/bread 3.5 syns
Frozen Curly Wurly 26g 6syns
Tesco every da value milk choco' digestive bar 100 cals - 5 syns
Coffee with sweetener and milk HexATotal: 14.5

hu1rw5.jpg

Last edited:
Morning:
Coffee, milk HexA and sweeteners.

Lunch:
Bachelors Pasta; Mushroom & Garlic. (Not so nice without the milk, could've used the milk as I didn't even have cereal today! :( )

- Banana
- Werther's Original creamy centre 1 syn

Dinner:
x2 Quorn sausages 2 syns, spinach, mushrooms, onions, green beans & syn free chips (ABSOLUTE FAIL, picture below! xD) they where extremely yummy though..
- I believe I boiled the potatoes too long, then when adding herbs & shaking them must've shook them to mash ;~;

-1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles & Black Cherry Under layer 1.5 syns - well worth it though.
-1/8 fruit cake 200cal's slice 10 syns

Total: 14.5 syns cutting it close again :O
2ia3lvq.jpg

Last edited:
Oh god that picture is hilarious, I love you XDD
But yeah, if you want cut the potato into chips/wedges in the morning then soak in water over the say until you wanna bung them in the oven. Will be perfect then :)

I dont boil my potatoes at all. I put the whole potato in the microwave for about 4 minutes and then cut them into chips/wedges and put them in the oven :) far essier and always worked out far better than when I tried to boil them :)

At least they tasted good!

Both idea's sound good, I did them once before and they were okay, ah well it was still good enough to chow! =D perhaps I'll experiment with your idea's and find what suits me best. ^-^
Still debating on new pots & pans! I've destroyed them all! I'm swaying towards stainless steel ...I'll get the other half to scrub them LOL ;)

Morning:
Coffee, milk HexA & sweeteners.
2x Weetabix & milk (250ml 1%) HexA&B

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta with lots of cucumber, sweetcorn, tuna, natural yogurt, pepper, basil, mint & 1tbs of Salad Cream 70% less fat 1 syn.

- Muller Light No Fat Vanilla

Dinner:
(Supposed to of been noodles with 5 spice, went so wrong I had to throw it away! :( )
- Chinese - All syns *sobs*

Last edited:
I hope you're joking, I've only been at this a few days and I've made loads of messes! :p You're the pro! ;)

Ooops! Almost forgot!

Morning:
Tea,milk HexA, sweeteners
2x Weetabix HexB, no fat natural yogurt & banana.

Lunch:
Bachelors cheese & broccoli pasta.

- Muller Light Fat Free Toffee
- Snack pack; apple & grapes

Dinner:
Jacket Potato, Quorn swedish meatballs x5, small amount of Quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, basil, garlic, 1 onion, chilli powder to taste & 1 light babybel HexA
- 600ml bottle Pepsi Max (still drinking it through out the evening..)
Puds:
Curly Wurly & Kitkat 2 fingers. 12 syns

Total: 12 syns

Went for a good walk today, through some fields and lovely woodland trails.. :)

Yeah dogs would've loved it, probably would've slept the rest of the day! lol.

Morning:
x2 Alpine light fudge & chocolate HexB
Tea with sweeteners & milk 1 syn

Lunch:
3x light babybel HexA with wholemeal pasta.

- Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla

Dinner:
Brown rice with sweetcorn S&P to taste, & curry (Spinach, Tinned tomato, chicken, mushroom, red onion, 1tbs curry powder, 1tsp cumin, coriander, chilli, garlic & 1 veggie stock.)
- This was more mild than the first curry 'cause of the added veg, OH liked it more!

Cup of tea, sweetener and milk 1 syn

Puds!
Chocolate pudding from Morrisons 57cal = 3 syns
& Curly Wurly 6 syns
Total: 11 syns

Last edited:
Morning:
Cup of tea! sweeteners & milk HexA
2x slices 400g wholemeal bread with egg on it (no yogurt this time!)
-did drench the bread a little in Worcestershire sauce though, so it wasn't too dry/had flavour! I'd usually opt in for brown sauce so! :)

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta with 1 and a half light Babybel, and one light laughing cow triangle HexA

- Muller light fat free toffee!
- Cup of tea, sweeteners & milk
HexA

Dinner:
Baked beans, 2x Quorn burgers & Syn free chips. / Potato wedges
- left the skin on, cause they're ASDA's cheap cheap bag of spuds (TINY!)... still good though. :D

*slaps wrist* >: didn't have any super frees, but fount it difficult to, have ran out of tinned tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.. Didn't fancy broccoli to go all cold instead of baked beans!

- Making another banana bread.. Gunna try fluff up more of the eggs to make it airier, found it very heavy last time.

Puds:
Banana Cake (116g self raising flour 20syns(?), 2 banana's, mashed 8 syns (?), tsp Baking Powder 1/2 syn (?), 6 eggs, 1tsp cinnamon, 1tsp almond essence* 2 syns)
= 1/4 7.5 syns

Total: 7.5 syns

- Assume my HexA's okay!? (3 babybel light is HexA full, and 5 triangles is HexA full.. So they should be within HexA along with splashes of milk 1% in tea?)

Last edited:
how much milk have you used? the babybels would have been half, and the laughing cow.. was it light or extra light? and how much milk did you use? :)
I would be careful when using so many diff things for your A in the same day.. may be hard to measure it all x

Back