Goomy's Trial & Error Adventurers.

- 2lb lost in a week.
- Note to self; chill out on potatoes.

Getting a little impatient already, but hoping my new cooking ware will be delivered today ¬.¬'...
Also bought Turkish Delight & Cappuccino Muller Light Fat Free's - excited to try these, though I don't like Turkish delight, lol.

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix & 250ml milk HexA&B.
Cup of tea with milk & sweetener HexA

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta, 1 & 1/2 babybel light 3 syns, natural fat free yogurt, sweetcorn, tomatoes & cucumber, some basil.
- Better without the yogurt.

- Turkish Delight Muller Light Fat Free
Not too sure on it, it's okay but meh.. Not a fan of Turkish Delight to begin with, OH loved it~

- Sarsaparilla
SO SO SO NICE, pretty low cal' too. 10 carbs for 500ml bottle, 1 syn

Dinner:
VERY GREEN CHICKEN NOODLES! ^O^ I think I've found a new dish I like!
Lots of sweetcorn, full mushrooms, spinach and one onion, half a bag of frozen chicken cubes. 20% of stock (550ml made up with two chicken stock cubes) 80% went into the dry udon noodles. then crumbled another stock cube over the veg & chicken once it was near finish, mix mix mix the noodles in once draining the rest of the stock and omnomnom.

Puds:
1/4 Banana Bread, 7 syns

Natural fat free yogurt & nice bowl of frozen fruit (banana, strawberries, melon, raspberries)

Total 11 Syns.

Last edited:
That noodle dish sounds pretty yummy, might have to give that a go!

I tried the cappuccino muller and quite liked it. I didn't expect it to taste so much like coffee but it really did (that's a good thing in my book, thought it was going to have barely any coffee flavour!)

Oooo! I'm excited to try them even more now, I love coffee, I assume it's pretty creamy too.. XD
The chicken noodles where good, I dunno what to think of udon noodles, I think I'd prefer normal dried noodles or egg, udon are weird and flat, bit like tagliatelle ._.; but hey you might enjoy them more lol :D

Never tried them to be honest, but it sounds like it'd be just as delicious with normal ones lol! x

Morning:
Cup of tea, sweeteners and milk HexA
Eggy bread - 2 slices of wholemeal Warburton 400g HexB, 2 eggs, a dash of milk HexA, sweetener to taste & a little bit of almond extracts 1syn & low cal spray.

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta with 1 1/2 babybel light
HexA, cucumber, sweetcorn & tomatoes.

Cup of coffee with sweeteners and milk
HexA

Dinner(pretty late!) :
Mashed potatoes (small portion!), Quorn mince, spinach, mushrooms, 1 onion, can of baked beans, 300ml beef stock, half a tsp garlic & chilli powder.
- Was pretty nice considering the last time I made this was this heaps of gravy and full fat mince xD

Puds:
Chocolate heaven YooMoo 170ml
9 syns to be safe.

Total: 10 Syns

** Keep losing track of drink in take also, I forget how much water I'm sipping throughout the day, along with the odd cup of tea/coffee! **

Last edited:
Morning:
Cup of tea with sweeteners & milk HexA
Eggy bread, 2 slices Warburton's 400g wholemeal, 1 egg, 1 cap almond essence(? has oil in) 1syn, sweetener & dash of milk HexA&B

Cappuchino Yogurt Fat Free Muller Light
- Was definitely nicer than the Turkish Delight, but would've preferred it be just coffee flavour..

Lunch:
Wholemeal Pasta with sweetcorn & 1 & 1/2 babybel light HexA

Dinner:
Curry, brown rice with sweetcorn, tinned tomatoes, whole mushrooms, 1 onion chopped, cumin, chilli powder, coriander, curry powder, garlic powder, spinach..

:( :( :(
Curly Wurly 6 syns
Toffee Bakewell 11 Syns
- I thought for some reason these were around 7.. I even checked the calories, somehow totally added it up wrong in my head.. :(

- Cup of tea with sweeteners and milk HexA

Total: 18 Syns

Will punish myself and make sure I don't go over 10 tomorrow.
Feeling pretty shitty today though, and having really bad cravings ;~;

Last edited:
Aww don't worry about going over! It's not that bad. :) Stick to 10 today and maybe do a little more body magic? I'm sure you'll be fine, though. :)

Hooooooi.
Not feeling good to day! All day feel like I've had travel sickness ugh! :( I think it might've been why I was craving things late last night too, my stomach got very acidic.
maybe the acid can burn away any extra syns I consumed, lol.
xxxx

Morning:
2 slices of Warburton 400g wholemeal with 1 triangle laughing cow low HexA&B
Cup of tea sweeteners & milk HexA

Lunch:
Wholemeal Pasta & 1 Babybel light HexA

-Fat free light muller Vanillia & Chocolate

Dinner:
A small piece home made syn free lasagne - was disgusting, threw it away =/

Frozen YooMoo Strawberry & idk what they're called, marshmellowy icecreamy cone things... was about 10 syns.

Total: 10 syns.

Last edited:
Have you been having any super free today? You haven't mentioned any.

I'll give you a bog standard recipe for a lovely lasagne on FB tomo morning :)

Only what was added to the lasagne, was mushrooms, onion, tinned tomatoes, but yeah i didnt eat much of it so.. lacking =/

:O

Back home, exhausted & crawling back on track;

Morning:
Coffee, milk HexA & sweeteners.
2x weetabix & milk HexA&B.

Coffee, milk HexA & sweeteners.

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta with 2 babybel lights. 4 syns

Coffee, milk HexA, sweeteners.
3x Coconut rings, 6 syns

Dinner:
2x Sausages 4 syns, mashed potato; tin of baby potatoes & cauliflower, & 1/2 light cheese triangle, 1syn
(did have baked beans too - but they were too hard, making be gag! think need to buy a separate pan for them)

Trifle Bakewell 10 syns
Kitkat 5 syns

30 syns.................;~; **** ****
Weighed this morning (day after this, still lost so hurray.)

Last edited:
Morning:
2x wholemeal 400g slices HexB, 2x eggs & Worcestershire Sauce.
Coffee with sweetener, no milk but one teaspoon of Options White Choc' (PUKEPUKEPUKE) 1syn.

Lunch:
Wholemeal Pasta with 2 babybel light HexA

Vanilla Muller Light Fat Free

2x Marshmallowy cone things, 5 syns

Dinner:
4x swedish quorn meatballs, tin tomatoes, basil, garlic, 1 onion chilli powder & flakes.
mashed potato; tin of baby potatoes and cauliflower.

Urk. I've been doing well, but forgetting to come and jot down my daily foodies, ;~;
& those white choco' Options are weird, I dunno what to make of them at all :| they're "ok" on their own, with the coffee is was just disgusting T.T
I also bought some of the fudge cadbury ones, they're not bad, but I think I added too much water, I don't measure out, so usually class 1 sachet as one mug, but they're only like 200ml based

Back