Total Solution Gothicess- trying so hard

Well done on the pound, hopefully it'll kickstart your weightloss. Still keep an eye on it and if your still not losing definately see your Dr, I've had thyroid issues in the past and that can stop you losing weight or make it very difficult.

Hi Gothicess, I'm impressed you're finding something to do for yourself with the busy life you lead. I've a nine month old and he runs rings around me! Did you get good losses straight away with LL?

If you're 100% on plan of 3 packs a day (it doesn't matter if it's meals or shakes) then you are burning fat and are in calorie deficit even if you sat and did nothing all day (which is impossible for you). Ignore the scales and measure inch loss. You might be retaining water as your body readjusts. Don't get disheartened. Well done on your 1 lb loss, keep going :clap:

Hi angel

Thanks for that:))
Surprisingly the girls food hasn't tempted me as often as I though it would but there are times when they so try shoving food in my mouth!!
I haven't given in at all. But what I don't understand is that on LL I did have bigger losses. And on this diet so little so far :(
I have just got myself a job too. Started Sunday and it's in a restaurant argh!
I still feel like I want to loose two stone and don't even know if that's gonna be possible before Xmas. One can only hope!

I did LL in 2009. My losses on Exante have been bigger initially but I'm bigger. I prefer Exante for the taste (and price). You lose more initially the heavier you are I think. Congratulations on the job. I'm sure you'll be far too busy to indulge or be sick of the sight of food after a shift! It's 8 weeks until Christmas. Keep going, you can lose a substantial amount before then.

I have to agree that the Exante packs are much tastier than the LL ones and cheaper and to be honest I resented paying for the "counciling" they gave us. As that lady never said much and just played the DVDs. If you don't mind me asking where are you aiming for this time?

Where as in weight? I'm hoping to get all the way to "normal" BMI. I noticed you haven't got your details on profile. I just like seeing my weight go down bit by bit and seeing the percentage. Have you got far to your first goal?

If you stick to TS then it's very possible you can get very close to 12st. :)

Sheridans right. Eight weeks TS and you could lose a lot. Give it a whirl. Really focus and you could hit 2 stone. I've seen it done. Good luck.

Hey Lady, you still around? Hope you're ok.

Hiya
I'm still about just been working and having Halloween fun with kids. But I have to say today I ate a chicken breast as I saw the doctor the other day and she was convinced my body had for some reason gone into starvation mode. So I'll be back fully on TS on Monday!
Hope your enjoying your Halloween xx

Back