Green Day thread. ..

Todays menu:

B - 2 Weetabix with alpro light and banana (6.5 syns)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 x 60g Wholemeal rolls with Kerry low low and pea/bean/lentil shoots, 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt, leftover stir-fry from last night (approx. 2 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack pack
D - 250g Gnocchi with homemade tomato sauce and wilted spinach (5 syns)

Menu looks good plankton :)

today I have had

B- quinoa & couscous porridge (HEA), soy yogurt (2), frozen berries and banana
D- mixed salad with olives (1) with couscous with mixed veg & chickpeas
T- wholemeal pitta (HEB + 1) filled with crispy mock duck, sweet chilli sauce (1) & salad with rustic chips (2) followed by veggie jelly (1) and fresh fruit salad

then I might have some toast for supper (HEB)

B (on the go) - alpen light (half HEB) and banana
S - danio strawberry yoghurt (1) and alpen light (half HEB)
L- vegetable frittata with baby plum tomatoes and Boots Shaper dark chocolate mint nougat (4)
S - mugshot
D - wholemeal toast (HEB) with quorn sausages, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and roast red peppers

Bit of a light day as been out of the office and had to eat on the hoof

today I have had

B- quinoa & couscous porridge (HEA), soy yogurt (2), frozen berries and banana
D- mixed salad with olives (1) with couscous with mixed veg & chickpeas
T- wholemeal pitta (HEB + 1) filled with crispy mock duck, sweet chilli sauce (1) & salad with rustic chips (2) followed by veggie jelly (1) and fresh fruit salad

then I might have some toast for supper (HEB)

Sounds amazing !!! ESP your tea :) xx

Today's menu ..

B 2x wholemeal toast with low Low cheese (2 hexb, 1 hexa) coffee (hexa)

D egg, beetroot & hummus salad (2syns)
Sweet potato & lentil soup
Strawberries, blackberries & lemon activia

T chow mein stir fry with noodles, bean sprouts & stir fry veggies (3 syns) lemon activia

S hoops & crosses, weetabix oaty 2 cups of tea (hexa) (7.5syns)

14.5 syns today

Todays eats:

B - 35g Tesco Blueberry Wheats (HEB) and Alpro Soya Light
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 x 400g wholemeal slices of bread (HEB) with kerry low low and pea/bean/lentil shoots, superfood salad (lettuce/edamame beans/blueberries/seeds) with 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1.5 syns), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack pack
D - Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta 'n' sauce

Total syns: 3 - may have a pud later on or something (in the process of going Vegan and trying to use everything up that's not Vegan! Will hopefully be there in a few weeks!)

All sounds amazing. ..

I been ill prepared today. . Sooo

Alpen light & danio (1)
Pasta n sauce 1/4 pack & cherry tomatoes
Satsumas

Tea - rashers & two quorn dogs (3.5 total) with a fried egg maybe sw chip

Wow syn free, Where is your mock duck from? Xx
I get mine from Holland & Barrett £2 a tin, but I can get 2 meals out of that. You can put it curries, casserole & stews, stir fry it or like I did last night put it under a grill to crisp and put in a wrap :) x x

I'm having a green day today - here's what I'm having...

Breakfast:
- Strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate and grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (B) topped with Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes

Dinner:
- Shepherds Pie made with Quorn mince, mushrooms, onions, peas and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over gravy. Topped with potato and cheese (A) and served with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli

Other:
- Coffee made up with milk (A)
- 2 x rocky road HiFi Light (B)

I get mine from Holland & Barrett £2 a tin, but I can get 2 meals out of that. You can put it curries, casserole & stews, stir fry it or like I did last night put it under a grill to crisp and put in a wrap :) x x

Wow, i never thought of going there for veggie stuff ! ile be going there asap!! thanks for the heads up and cracking price too !!!! xx

Wow, i never thought of going there for veggie stuff ! ile be going there asap!! thanks for the heads up and cracking price too !!!! xx
They're really good for veggie/vegan food, some of the stuff I can only get there x x

They're really good for veggie/vegan food, some of the stuff I can only get there x x

Yeah coz when i go to, say Asda or Tesco, i always end up buying the same stuff coz the ranges are quite small in comparison to how many veggies/vegans are out there ... but no wonder, ive been living a sheltered life ... hehe! xx

My meals for today

No breakie had my WI
d- 2 x Linda McCartney onion & rosemary sausages, beans, mushrooms, crispy potatoes and roasted cherry tomatoes
t- Dal-bhaat & Takari with rice (lentil dal & curried vegetables) followed by fresh fruit and jelly (1)
Supper- toast (HEB) and hot chocolate (HEA + 2.5)
Snacks- French fries (4) and homemade flapjack (HEB + 3)

B - weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with banana and yoghurt
S - M&S crisps (4)
L - vegetable frittata, baby plum tomatoes followed by melon
S - Boots shapers dark chocolate mint nougat bar (4)
D - Ratatouille pasta bake topped with RF mozzarella (HEB) served with mixed leaf salad
S - Meringue nest (2.5) with strawberries, raspberries and yoghurt

Menus are looking good all...

Breakfast
Porridge (hexb) made with water splash milk (hex a) rest for teas... and banana

Snack hifi (hexb)

Lunch
M and s. salmon and new pots meal (7.5 syns)

Snack
Cous cous cake / grapes/ oat muffin (2 syns)

Dinner
Pasta jalapeños refried beans hea cheese (yummy)

Snack
Yog strawberries

Happy belly :)

Another Green day for me today. Quite similar to yesterday, but with a different dinner :)

Breakfast:
- Apple, strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate and grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (B) topped with Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn pieces, mushrooms, onion, peas and Low Low spread (A)

That leaves me with my second B choice still to have, and another A choice should I want it. Oh and of course, some Syns! Will probably have something sweet for supper.

Bit boring today as it's getting towards the end of the week and shopping always comes on a Saturday!

B - 35g Tesco Blueberry Wheats and Alpro Soya Light
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 x slices from Warburtons 400g wholemeal with kerry low-low and peas/beans/lentil shoots, 100g Alpro Soya Vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns), bag salt and vinegar velvet crunch (4 syns)
S - 1 banana
D - Tesco meat-free BBQ glazed fillet (4 syns) with savoury golden veg rice (free) and some veg of some kind

Back