GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

MONDAY 29TH MAY

BREAKFAST

Porridge, yoghurt and fruit ----- 1 HEX B

LUNCH
Left overs - again!! Sweet Potato and pepper pate and a little bit of mushroom stroganoff - pitta bread - salad -- HEX B
Jelly, fruit and yoghurt --- Syns 1
DINNER
Veg and bean au gratin with cauliflower and mushy peas - used Morrisons cheese sauce (not impressed and bought 6 as they were on offer) HEX A for cheese.
3 Syns for sauce

TOTAL - HEX A --- 2 HEX B ----SYNS Highlights 4 --- Juice 1 --- Sauce 3 --- pud 1 TOTAL 9

-----------------------------------------
Just had a photo panic - pressed delete and got rid of most of them -- aaaaargh

VEGETABLEGRATIN.jpg

Veg and bean au gratin.

Last edited:
One thing about being in the UK at the moment is that I can't afford to keep going into the wine shopping and buying a bottle of wine whenever I feel like it and I am not the kind of wine drinker that can put the cork back in it after one glass.:cry:

You and me both chick ;)! Where do you usually live if not the UK? (nosey icon!)

Todays headline-----------

"Britons should drink no more than three small glasses of wine a week, scientists have said"

From now on I am now Spanish :clap:

WEDNESDAY 30TH

BREAKFAST
Porridge, fruit and yoghurt --- HEX B

LUNCH
Pea and mint soup
Jelly, fruit and yoghurt - 1SYN

SNACK
Apple and a piece of cheese - HEX A

DINNER
Chakchouka (peppers, onion, tomatoes and a egg - baked) Engivite yeast 1 SYN
Couscous with peas and mixed beans

Highlights 4 SYNS -- Juice 1 SYN - Yeast 1 SYN - Pud 1 SYN
1 HEX A - 1 HEX B --- SYNS TOTAL -- 7

PEAANDPOTATOSOUP.jpg

JELLYGREENFRUITANDYOGHURT-1.jpg

CHACKOUKA.jpg

Chakckouka when it came out of the oven

CHACKOUKAANDCOUSCOUS.jpg

slipped out of the dish!!

Last edited:
Yummy!! Your food looks delicious... Will you please come and cook for me...lol

I wish I was as organised as you. I got the green receipe book so am going to do some batch cooking at the weekend!!

Yummy!! Your food looks delicious... Will you please come and cook for me...lol

I wish I was as organised as you. I got the green receipe book so am going to do some batch cooking at the weekend!!

Wish I had a freezer here (the one here is small and full of bread and jacket potatoes) so I could do batch cooking - this is what I do at home.

Nearlly missed my lunch today as I had to go on a very important journey to get this

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
WESTLIFE.jpg

I really am a sad old Billy No Mates - I asked everybody to go with me and got replies like WHO - WHY - NO WAY and then there were no tickets left. Went to the venue last week and they had only a few expensive double tickets left but today found out they had a single ticket so was on the phone and off down there like a shot.
I have loved their music since they started and am going to be the granny of those kids down there but hey ho - I will have a good time.:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Aw you'll have a great time! I've been singing Flying without Wings (Wingz!) to myself all week since I got my new sleeves! Am just trying to think of my most favourite song of theirs but can't for the life of me remember what it's called, it's a great big anthem type song. It's going to annoy me now, will go away and look it up. Good for you going on your own btw x

So excited about Westlife ticket I forgot yesterdays food.

THURSDAY 31sT MAY

BREAKFAST
Porridge, fruit and yoghurt -- HEX B

LUNCH
1 Slice of cheese on toast - 2 egg omelette - salad --------- HEX A - HEX B
Apple and a Banana during the afternoon

DINNER
Bean burger made with kidney beans, cooked rice, 1tbsp chutney and spices etc then grilled later. 1 SYN Engivata yeast 1/2 syn
Spinach and mashed potato topped with tomato and cheese HEX A
Smoked paprika brussels and peas

3 Highlights 6 --- Juice 1 -- Chutney 1 --- Picalilli - 1 - Engivita 1/2
TOTAL 2 HEX A -- 2 HEX B --- SYNS 9 and a half

CHEESEONTOASTWITHOMELETTEANDSALAD.jpg

Found the plate in the cupboard !!!

BEANBURGERSWITHSPINACHANDPOTATOBAKE-BRUSSELSANDPEASWITHSMOKEDPAPRIKA-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well done!!! Enjoy westlife. They are great live!! :)

Thank you

Roll on Tuesday - I can't wait. Like a kid at Christmas :D

FRIDAY 1ST JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge, fruit and yoghurt -- HEX B

LUNCH
Pitta bread with bean burger and spinach with salad --- HEX B
Late lunch - out and about - no pud but ate an apple whilst I was out

DINNER
Vegetable and bean chilli with rice
Banana

TOTAL
1 HEX A - 1 HEX B SYNS Highlights 6 - Juice 1 - Oil 2 - Engevita yeast 1 - piccalilli 1 - Alpen Bar 3 Total 14

Went in M and S and had a thimble full of Cava but did resist the large chocolates and strawberries and cream they were giving away. :cry:

BEANBURGERANDSPINACHINPITTAWITHSALAD.jpg

These were really nice and filling and the burgers tasted better than yesterday.

VEGANDBEANCHILLI.jpg

Last edited:
Back