Halloumi's food diary

Not feeling it Zafira, feeling more like on the edge of despair right now! Off plan Sat night, and pretty much all Sun. Not been on scales since weigh in Sat am but might have a sneaky peek tomorrow...

Today:
AM: milk in coffees (hea)
PM: Ainsley couscous (1.5), 2 alpen lights (hex), baked fish, roasted peppers, apple
Syns: options (2.0), mini marshmallows (1.5)

Total: 5.0

I know the 'despair' feeling well!
but you CAN do it, just draw a line and get back on plan , you will feel better all round for it :)

but you CAN do it, just draw a line and get back on plan , you will feel better all round for it :)

Thanks, will see...

Today: am: milk in coffees (3.0)
Pm: 1 alpen light, 1 ryvita (hex, I know technically can't mix, but I had literally 1 of each left!), cheese (hea), plum.
Seabrook's crisps (8.5 after giving blood).
SW Iceland meal (Singapore noodles, cooking as I type).
Probably options later (2.0)

Total 13.5

Today

Am: milk in coffees (hea), wotsits (4.5)
Pm: spaghetti, baked beans, 2 plums.
KFC salad (6.0) and diet coke.
Options later (2.0)

Total: 12.5

Just realised no hex b - seem to have run out of everything at the minute! Will try and pick some alpen lights up tomorrow.

I'm doing a little tentative dance in my head this morning, scales are showing 11.13.75 - I usually round up a quarter lb so if I get that on Sat it will be 12.0 exactly, but I'm fingers crossed I might manage 11.13.5 with 2 days to go....

I'm feeling you this week Halloumi! can't be bothered but trying so hard to keep to plan! I don't dare weigh myself before saturday as i might have a heart attack!

For HEX bs i always have the rocky road hifi bars. feels like im having a treat then x

I have the hifi's for my hexb too. I don't eat bread, and I won't eat anything else on the b list.
I love the salted caramel ones or the rhubarb crumble, I just keep forgetting to eat them after my tea lol. Got plenty stashed away in a drawer!

I really fancy rocky road hifis, but not enough to join a group!

Today:

Am: milk in coffees (3.0)
PM: asda sushi snack (1.5), 2 alpen lights (bought some! Hex), 2 plums.
Yogurt
Cheese and onion omelette (hea)
Plum
Highlight hot choc - (2.0), mini egg Easter cake (6.0)- total 12.5

Last edited:
Today's sneaky peek is showing me 11.13.5 - fingers firmly crossed!

Today's food plan:
AM: alpen lights (hex), milk in coffees (3.0)
PM: strawberries with melted galaxy choc (6.5) mixed with quark - delish!
Bean chilli & rice, grated cheese (hea)
Melon
Syns: highlight (2.0)
Total: 11.5

Last edited:

Zafira, I'm sure I subscribed to your diary and its disappeared, either you aren't posting or I've done something! :-/

Zafira, I'm sure I subscribed to your diary and its disappeared, either you aren't posting or I've done something! :-/
Oh sorry..
I moved it a few weeks ago to the silver members diaries, and you need to have 500 posts to view it
Apologies, I thought at the time every one that was commenting had enough posts, someone else said the same thing.
Oops !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh sorry..
I moved it a few weeks ago to the silver members diaries, and you need to have 500 posts to view it
Apologies, I thought at the time every one that was commenting had enough posts, someone else said the same thing.
Oops !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, thought it was something I'd done wrong!

Lol, thought it was something I'd done wrong!

lol, that's what someone else said :D

No, thought i'd move it , and some others have too.....it's only because sometimes you want to say a 'bit more' sometimes, and then not just anyone can read then like people who aren't registered etc.....

Start Weight: 13.8
Week 10 loss: 2.5 lb
Current weight: 11.13.5

Next week's goal is to get more securely into the 11s.... And definitely not to gain!!!

Today:
Am: milk in coffees (3.0)
Pm: 2 ryvita (hex), quorn ham, light cheese (hea), strawberries, space raiders (3.0).

Planning doing chicken fajitas for the family tonight, I have some leftover chilli and rice from yesterday, so I'll have this instead I think :)

Last edited:
Back