Halloumi's food diary

Just checked and it's 3.5 weeks till Easter and family get together with people I haven't seen since Xmas. Going to set myself a target of getting my 2 stone 'award' by then. That means I need to weigh 11.8 by Easter. 7.5lbs in 3.5 weeks (going off today's weight). Doable?! I'd love to get comments and be able to say 'yes, I've lost 2 stone'

Must not self sabotage between now and then!

Sounds like a good aim, and o reckon even if you didn't quite get there you'd be blooming close! I know it sounds shallow, but I love it when someone comments how slim I look!!! I'm due back to work 2 weeks yesterday and I'm actually looking forward to the potential comments!!!

Absolutely doable :)

And yes I agree on the comments, I remember walking into my friends wedding reception and I hadn't seen her or her family for a few years and I was over the moon with the comments I got! I can't say what one said as I walked in the door... (I'll get told off for swearing ;) lol) but it was along the lines of 'go away!' lmao :D
Just remembering that makes me more determined to get back to target and kick my own butt lol

Yep, I'm feeling the need to get some comments! My immediate family (hubs and kids) don't notice I think because its been gradual to them as they live with me, and same with local friends I think, although I also haven't really said anything to anyone outside the house about being on a diet and tend to blob about in baggy clothes so don't do myself any favours! Speaking of clothes I ordered a top from Asos this week in my usual 16 and was surprised to find when I tried it on that it really is too big and I'm pretty sure I'd have got away with a 14! I wanted it for the weekend though so not sending back, will just do my usual 'baggy' look ;)

AM: yogurt, 2 ice pops (0.5)
PM: scrambled eggs (hea milk) and ryvita (hex), apple, wotsits (4.5)
Pasta and quorn bolognaise, yogurt.
Syns: options (2.0), milk in coffees (1.5).

Total syns: 8.5

2km jog done.

Last edited:
OK, tasted a bit like beef? To be honest I wasn't that keen but I think maybe because I'm not a big meat eater anyway, so never a huge fan of meat dishes. It tasted lean though and was easy to cut etc. I probably wouldn't bother buying it again, but wouldn't put anyone off trying it - if you see what I mean?!

I know scale hopping is bad, but I like to keep a beady eye and try to avoid shocks, and I'm a bit gutted that scales still only show a 1lb loss this week :( 1 more sleep to go, but I really wanted to be hitting the 11s now...

Plan:

AM: milk in coffees (hea)
PM: 2 alpen lights (hex), prawns, Ainsley rice (3.0) and coleslaw (0.5), crab meat and berries.

Options (2.0)

Total: 5.5

No jogging today, too wet and cold for me :)

Last edited:
Its the only reason I ordered from them this week! Craving crab for some reason. Still managing to hold off eating anything else and still waiting for my food :)

I'm gutted this morning. Been good and added exercise and I've lost half a pound. I hate half a pound. It seems so not worth the effort. I really wanted a good loss :(

Not feeling it Zafira, feeling more like on the edge of despair right now! Off plan Sat night, and pretty much all Sun. Not been on scales since weigh in Sat am but might have a sneaky peek tomorrow...

Today:
AM: milk in coffees (hea)
PM: Ainsley couscous (1.5), 2 alpen lights (hex), baked fish, roasted peppers, apple
Syns: options (2.0), mini marshmallows (1.5)

Total: 5.0

Back