ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

It wasn't good this morning, gained another 1lb!! 10st12 !Shock! :-/

Hey ho!

Been good today:

B- oats, yoghurt & fruit
S- satsuma
L- bulgar wheat, quinoa, roast veg & Turkey salad with yoghurt sauce, Apple
S- graze punnet, pistachios
D- Turkey & veg in a chilli tomato based sauce, wholewheat pasta & yoghurt

Now I want more but don't know what....

I had training out of town today so had to leave early and missed my morning run. So instead I went to the gym after work, only squeezed in 10 min on the treadmill then did a Body Pump class... WOWZERS it's been a few hours and I may have overdone it on the weights...we'll see if I can get out of bed in the morning !

Still I'm feeling in control :D

Welcome Back Hannah and Happy New Year to you! It's definitely been the week of the mini rejoin! I noticed you had popped into my thread so thank you! I'm trying to update regularly but life (silly chores/errands!) always get in the way of my Minis Time! Looking forward to reading your clean living diary jottings and hopefully I can pick up some tips for the dark side ;-) x

Welcome Back Hannah and Happy New Year to you! It's definitely been the week of the mini rejoin! I noticed you had popped into my thread so thank you! I'm trying to update regularly but life (silly chores/errands!) always get in the way of my Minis Time! Looking forward to reading your clean living diary jottings and hopefully I can pick up some tips for the dark side ;-) x

Ha ha good luck getting any 'clean' tips off me! I'm thinking of heading to SW to pick up the bunf, I like to mix it up a bit!!

I know what you mean, so much gets in the way of minis! Thanks for popping in :)

Today was good food wise, bad driving wise. Spent over an hour in traffic this morning over a stretch of about half a mile...made me late for induction training. Soooo embarrassing! Meant there wasn't a lot of time for eating though :)

B: shredded wheat, skimmed milk, raisins
L: roast veg & chicken salad with roast veg & quinoa
S: Apple, 3 slices Turkey
D: tomato based chicken curry with loads of veg, brown rice & yoghurt
S: banana, almonds & cranberries

I managed to do 30 mins spinning after my epic 3.5 hr commute today, with cycle there & back racked up 420 calories. However after pump yesterday I cannot stand up without making lots of old person noises, ouchy! Nice restful swim in the morning, nothing too energetic!

Ha ha good luck getting any 'clean' tips off me! I'm thinking of heading to SW to pick up the bunf, I like to mix it up a bit!! I know what you mean, so much gets in the way of minis! Thanks for popping in :) Today was good food wise, bad driving wise. Spent over an hour in traffic this morning over a stretch of about half a mile...made me late for induction training. Soooo embarrassing! Meant there wasn't a lot of time for eating though :) B: shredded wheat, skimmed milk, raisins L: roast veg & chicken salad with roast veg & quinoa S: Apple, 3 slices Turkey D: tomato based chicken curry with loads of veg, brown rice & yoghurt S: banana, almonds & cranberries I managed to do 30 mins spinning after my epic 3.5 hr commute today, with cycle there & back racked up 420 calories. However after pump yesterday I cannot stand up without making lots of old person noises, ouchy! Nice restful swim in the morning, nothing too energetic!

Sorry to hear about your epic commute! I really don't miss those days! Food sounds fab, lots of healthy yummy goodies in there! Keep up the hard work Hannah x

Traffic was grand because I had my usual commute of 5 mins on the bike :)

I did have a sneaky peek this morning but I'm ignoring that as I've the weekend to face yet :D

My swim this morning only yielded 230 calories, but it's better than nothing & it's all helps with training, still feeling a bit sore after my pump class though! Hoping to be able to jump out of bed tomorrow!!

Today's eats - not all supremely healthy...
B: banana, beans & 2 quorn sausages
S: special k crisps, satsumas
L: rice & chicken salad, Apple
D: cod & veg stir fry

And now thinking about what next...!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I am Hannah of the dieting u-turns! A girl I work with lost 7st last year with SW & I thought y'know what I've never tried it, so I toddled along to a meeting tonight.

The bad news 11st!!!!!! That's what clothes & lunch does, it adds weight! My goal is 9st8, they have a deal of 12 weeks for 10 which I think I'll do.

Today wasn't SW friendly but fairly healthy all the same!

B: weetabix with skim milk
S: satsumas
L: brown rice & Turkey with loads of salad veg
S: fruit salad & shape yoghurt, 3 chunks of choc
D: oven roast pork with spices, cous cous, salad & yoghurt, curly wurly

Meant to say I had a WW bar for my snack last night, keeping sugar levels down is not happening!!

No exercise today, it was a rest day but the cycle to & from work took twice as long & as much effort I'm sure...windy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yes I think I'll stick with Thursday but I'm kind of intrigued to see what the scales at home say on Monday morning!!

It was a very friendly group with a great leader. I was so disappointed with my last attempt at WW meetings, the leader wasn't great at all, very boring & repetitive & a bit unfriendly/disinterested to be honest. Others loved him so it was probably one of those situations where you naturally don't get on with someone...

Today was not carefully planned & I don't really know what I'm doing but I think I may have done ok...!

Went to the gym for a 23 minute run, knackering but good :)

B: banana, 1 weetabix (1/2HEXB) & skimmed milk (HEA)
L: soup made with tonnes of veg & kidney beans
S: apple
D: chicken breast stuffed with quark wrapped in Parma ham (0.5 syn) Served with pasta in a hm tomato sauce & a load of roast veg

image-3102906820.jpg

Fruit salad, shape yoghurt & alpen light (1/2HEXB)
Large glass wine (8.5 syns)

So that's 9 syns, on a Friday night!!!!

I found today ok but was unprepared as I saw & forgot to take fruit to work so I was a bit hungry before lunch. Still I lived so probs didn't need anything anyway!!

Not been great at updating this weekend! This week I'm doing my usual of bottle of wine on a Saturday night. This was fine with the flexible ww, we'll see if SW works in the same way! 5-15 syns / day are recommended & I've had 19 on average... Still I'll be much better the next few days :)

I've also started a new thread in the SW section as it's probably more appropriate!!! It's called 'Hannah's tri-ing to be better' :D

Good to hear Sam!! They're quite similar really the 2 plans, probably more flexibility with WW but more food with SW!! I think that's why I've switched ;)

Back