Happy Monday weigh in

Well done on everyone's losses and welcome to all the new Monday weighers. Nice to have you all here.

4lbs off this week. Very happy with that. That's now 20lbs in five weeks and leaves me 10lbs to shift to get down to 15st. Am aiming to do that in no more than three weeks so that's an average of 3.33 lbs per week. Here we go!!

Well done all! Another 4lbs off this week which brings me down to 13st. And first stone gone. A little gutted I couldn't have shifted that extra pound to be in the 12s. But this time next week ;). Good luck for this week.

Will be joining Monday weigh ins so first weigh in next monday

Well done all! Another 4lbs off this week which brings me down to 13st. And first stone gone. A little gutted I couldn't have shifted that extra pound to be in the 12s. But this time next week ;). Good luck for this week.

Well done on a great loss Abigail. Are you going to update your stats? They're still showing you at 14st 4lbs.

Well done on a great loss Abigail. Are you going to update your stats? They're still showing you at 14st 4lbs.

Thanks. Well done on yours too! I've been using the minimins app and I'm still a little rusty getting round the site. :). Trying to update everything now!

Well done every one. I'm back after having a break off the diet, bit disappointed really that I gave up. So back on it today and will weigh next monday:) I am quite surprised that I haven't put on a lb and have stayed the same so I've still lost a stone in total:)
Good luck with the re-start and you've clearly been making good choices if you've not gained . X

weighed in today with 3 off!
Mondays are manic for me, so might not get to post!
Good luck tomorrow!
Keep on going!

End of 1st week for me - 3 kgs down! Very pleased :) :)

Well done on getting through week one, my kg conversion is a bit rubbish, but well done anyway ;)

3lb off this week. 19 days till jollies , ideally want next 11lbs gone! Can only try :)

weighed in today with 3 off!
Mondays are manic for me, so might not get to post!
Good luck tomorrow!
Keep on going!

Great loss. Well done.

I think that's around 6.6lbs so a teeny bit under 1/2 stone in a week. Well done! :)

2lbs off for me this week after a weekend of eating - but not overeating and all no/low carb. Seem to be hitting a pattern of 2lbs off, 4lbs off, 2lbs off 4lbs off. This means an average of 3lbs a week. To boost this to 3.5lbs a week, the Exante average, I need to be using up an additional 1750 cals a week, taking the assumption that 1lb is 3500 cals. That's 250 cals a day to shift. I keep saying this but I really do mean it - 2 x 20 mins sessions of rebounding per day will achieve this so that's my promise to myself now, to get exercising. No excuses really as can do this while watching TV!

However, this also leaves me with the task of trying to shift 8lbs in next two weeks if I am to achieve my target of reaching 15st in three weeks that I set for myself last week that then required a weekly loss of 3.33lbs. Now it's 4lbs for the next two weeks. Yikes!!!

Well done on everyone's losses! I'm upping the exercise too cate I have three weeks to lose 11lbs to reach my next goal!

3lbs down this week. 17lbs down 28 to go!!

Good luck everyone!

I didn't think my scales were very accurate so I'm now using a digital set. Which have made me heavier! Although I assume I'm still 6.6lbs lighter than last week :D

Hi everyone, I've been doing Exante for two weeks now, lost 12ib first week (yay!) and 2ib today so extremely pleased with a stone in the first fortnight which should help keep me motivated.
Congratulations to everyone else who has lost or stayed the same and hugs to those who haven't.... Onwards and upwards!

Monday has now turned from the day I dread to my new favourite day of the week! Another 3lbs lost this week which brings my total loss to 20lbs in 4 weeks :). Good luck to all the monday weighers today. And here's to another great week :).

Well done on your losses, Abigail and Stephsie. 2lbs down for me this week. Bit gutted as wanted to be at 15st by next Monday. I had 10 pounds to lose in three weeks to achieve that, so 3.33lbs a week, but have only lost 4lbs in the past two weeks so still have six pounds to lose. Not going to do that in a week. Would be reasonably happy with 4lbs next week as this would at least get me to two stone off in eight weeks. Still, looking on the bright side, at least it's still a loss. Good luck for next week everyone. :)

Back