Happy Monday weigh in

Well done on everyone's losses. :). I had a quarter pound loss this week so practically STS due to TOTM and eating this week. Hoping for a 3lb loss for next Monday :).

Good luck everyone.

2 & 3/4lb off for me this week... Wanted more as only had 2 & 1/2lb off last week too... And I'll be lucky if I STS next Monday due to eating this coming weekend... Sigh... At least I'm in the 13s lol!!

Yay you are in the 13's! :D

13st 10.25 for me this morning, so that's 3lb off, it was 4lb at one point but put a lb on after eating this weekend!

Woohoo Well done Chick into the 13's :)

Another 3lb off this week, i'm really shocked :eek: It's been food week & i didn't think i had managed it very well plus had another indian last night. Taking full advantage being the last day of food for another 3 weeks...x

Another 1lb down taking me to 15st exactly. Well done to all who have done lots better than me this week.

New here, started yesterday at 22st 9lbs . Watch this space.....

Carla
Xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

On the weeks that you have only lost 2lbs, were you 100%? Ive lost less than twopounds this week and its driving me mad. It's the start of week 5 now for me.

Start day for me today, weighed in this morning at 19st 6.8lbs. Hoping to report a loss next Monday! Good luck to all x

First weigh in this morning, 13lb down! Really pleased with that, now to tackle my little boy's first day of school!

Hope everyone gets the losses they want today!

good luck!

first weigh in for me today after returning to diet after maintaining for two and a half years but gained loads over last 6 months.

Week 1 = 12ib loss

Happy with that

Matt :)

Back