Total Solution harry m's diary

Day 6 is going to finish 100% had porridge about 7.30 and m gonna eat my bar with coffee before bedtime.keep going folks we can do it.

Thanks Tigs!!

Day 7 is here.....

Thanks, I have decided not to weigh myself 'til 1st Dec. I m doing a November challenge so I am gonna weigh myself in Dec.I used to weigh myself everyday and sometimes it really ****** me off.

Back from work, I had pasta about 4pm and 2cups of bouillon.1cup black coffee, now I m drinking peppermint tea.1litre of water.I m freezing. ...I think I will eat my bar and porridge later. :)

You are great to wait until the beginning of December I might try and join that challenge or will it be too late I started on the first of November. Well done you on getting thru day 7 you are doing great X

hey harry ! you are doing great!!.... good on you for not weighing until december 1st,,that in itself is a huge challenge...
sorry i didnt reply earlier,, just got my packs today because the delivery man had the wrong address so ive just picked up the packs and im starting in the morning,,,excited and nervous but as long as we are in this together we are good :)

so glad you dont have any cravings,,youre in control now...:)

ill head over to the 100% in the morning and ill get myself a diary up and running i think too to keep track.. :)

keep it up lovely x

Thanks Tigs, Ofcourse u can join that challenge because you started on 1 November.....Just type in November challenge and it will come up.GOOD LUCK HUN

Welcome Pudge!! You can do it.if you need any info or support this place is best or you can ask me anytime. As I m doing this since Aug.Stay positive if you feel hungry come here and start reading other people's diaries it will help and motivate you GOOD LUCK.

Day 8 here we go....

thanks harry m! i will do,,must keep busy :) good luck with day 8 :) x

Thanks hun...

Ok back from work and had my porridge.Drank 1litre of water, 2coffee, I cup bouillon.

Day 9 is here with lots of pain.I won't be able to stand and listen to customers complains. My legs are killing me.Well let's see how it goes during the day.Hope everyone doing ok.

Hope you're ok today harry - good luck xx

THANKS HUN!!! I hope so...

Hiya Harry, thought id pop in and say hello, just read your diary. Very interesting. I hope your day is going ok. You are so good not going on the scales til Dec, i have an obsession with the scales, i cant help myself i have to jump ( well not literally lol ) on them every day.

Thanks Sparkle!!;)

Back