Have Over 10st To Lose? Come And Join The 2st 'Christmas Challenge' by xxtannyxx

I've just weighed in does it start this week or next week

Hiya Kelly,

I believe it starts next week so copy the table with all the names (that says '28lbs to go') - add you name to the bottom and put 28lbs to go, then next Thursday (that's right, isn't it? Your WI day?) change it to Xlbs (28lbs minus today's loss + next weeks' I think. Can't remember what day the main board will be updated).

I hope that makes sense! I get weighed on Saturday so it'll be over a full week for me, but it gives everyone a chance to be strict now and have some kind of loss by next week!

Good luck all .... x

Hiya Kelly, I believe it starts next week so copy the table with all the names (that says '28lbs to go') - add you name to the bottom and put 28lbs to go, then next Thursday (that's right, isn't it? Your WI day?) change it to Xlbs (28lbs minus today's loss + next weeks' I think. Can't remember what day the main board will be updated). I hope that makes sense! I get weighed on Saturday so it'll be over a full week for me, but it gives everyone a chance to be strict now and have some kind of loss by next week! Good luck all .... x

Thank you :) I'm already on the table so I'll wait for next week. Shame really cus I lost 6lb haha xx

Hi all!!

Sorry I have been away from this for a few days.

I have been in and out of hospital regarding my leg and still have not had the op yet :rolleyes:

Welcome to all the new faces :) Mollymolly, baileysgirl and beverley75 good luck on your weight loss journeys.

If you have under 10 stone to lose don't worry you are all welcome ;)

Thanks to all who have explained the challenge to the new guys and up dating the table that is great.

Yeah weigh in will be from next week if that is Ok, sorry xKellyx hun but well done on your 6lb loss.

Well I am dreading my weigh in next week :( I thought my own challenge would help me but still struggling.

When I was talking to my surgeon yesterday he actually told me that he was once over weight and lost a bit. When I asked how much I was shocked 12 and half stone.....amazingggggg, that has now given me more hope that it can be done.:D

Hows everyone getting on?

Oh thats bad all that going to and from hospital and not having your operation.
Sw wise its not going great for me, i need to go to get weighed everyweek instead of every 2 weeks to keep me motivated so from next week even though it will have to be a different day and time to my normal group i will get weighed everyweek x

Hiya Safia.

Yeah I am the same I do not go every week either maybe that is why I am shrugging too.

I will not get weight now to the week after but then I think I will do the same go every week.

What foods etc are you struggling with ?

Hiya Safia.

Yeah I am the same I do not go every week either maybe that is why I am shrugging too.

I will not get weight now to the week after but then I think I will do the same go every week.

What foods etc are you struggling with ?

Chocs, cant keep away from the stuff and going to the shops doesnt help, their everywhere! And theres also white bread toast!
What are you struggling with?
It really does help weighing in weekly because you kind of have something to look forward to and i find that so motivating x

I think with me I just cant break the habit, the habit of eating unhealthy tasty yummy food lol.

I also like lager and when I have lager I get a takeaway.

So my struggles are with takeaways and lager .

When it comes to a Friday ( like now) I am thinking chill out with a few drinks and then get a curry.

Its defo a lifestyle change for me as I have been eating what I want when I want for years.

I think as soon as I can break that then the weight should fall off.

Dont get me wrong I love chocolate, cakes, white bread and crisps but I can take or leave them.

That doctor I spoke to yesterday said the same thing its a habit that needs breaking and it can be sooooo hard but once you pass that barrier your on a winner.

So I think once I can get 2- 3 stone off and in that time do not fall back I think then I will be Ok.

I think with me I just cant break the habit, the habit of eating unhealthy tasty yummy food lol.

I also like lager and when I have lager I get a takeaway.

So my struggles are with takeaways and lager .

When it comes to a Friday ( like now) I am thinking chill out with a few drinks and then get a curry.

Its defo a lifestyle change for me as I have been eating what I want when I want for years.

I think as soon as I can break that then the weight should fall off.

Dont get me wrong I love chocolate, cakes, white bread and crisps but I can take or leave them.

That doctor I spoke to yesterday said the same thing its a habit that needs breaking and it can be sooooo hard but once you pass that barrier your on a winner.

So I think once I can get 2- 3 stone off and in that time do not fall back I think then I will be Ok.

I'm exactly the same on friday too just want to chill out and eat whatever i want (usually not the healthiest foods). I did break out of the habit of eating junk and was 1.5lbs away from my 4 stone award until i made the bad decision of leaving my group halfway through my pregnancy. As i didnt have that discipline of weighing in everyweek i just went a bit crazy after i had my daughter as during pregnancy i didnt have that much of a appetite so gained just over 2 stones and the rest i gained after i had my daughter bringing me back to square 1. Your right once the first 2-3 stones are off its really motivating and even if you fall off the wagon or have a off day its easier to get back on plan well it is for me. Its just getting those first few stones that are really mentally hard but i'm sure we can all spur each other on to get rid of those x

Dreading my weigh in next week guys.. my will power was know where to be seen last night as i scoffed a dominos pizza.. :(

Dreading my weigh in next week guys.. my will power was know where to be seen last night as i scoffed a dominos pizza.. :(

Don't worry draw a line under it and even if you have a gain or sts it will come off the following week x

Hi guys,

I have a weekend WI so amended my target - I made it blue so we can easily see who needs to update in future ....

I hope you're all doing great, today is going to be a challenge for me, wish me luck! xx

Well done on your loss x
Goodluck for today x

Well im going to start weighing in on a wednesday as ive changed groups due to work ect, but i wont be going this week as im working a 14 hour shift this wednesday so i'll have to start next wednesday with you all.

Count me in on this group guys. Starting from tomorrow and my WI will be Mondays
Welcome.. just copy the chart in word then add your name then copy is back into your signature :)

xxtannyxx - 28lbs To Go

Ghostie - 28lbs To Go

Tazzy21 - 28lbs To Go

Cheese Thief - 28lbs To Go

MartainMallow - 28lbs To Go

x kelly x - 28lbs To Go

Safia- 28lbs To Go

MollyMolly – 28lbs To Go

Baileysgirlx – 28lbs To Go

Beverley75 – 17lbs To Go

Vanishing – 28lbs To Go

Morning all!!!

How have we all been ?

I can see a few of us are struggling :(

I am the same at the moment but I am back on it today.

I do not weigh until l next Tues so will update mine then .

Beverley so have you lost 11lb?? :eek:

If everyone can keep copy and pasting and adding their names then the same for when they weigh in and deduct the pounds off but put the total lost as well at the side.

xxtannyxx - 28lbs To Go

Ghostie - 28lbs To Go

Tazzy21 - 28lbs To Go

Cheese Thief - 28lbs To Go

MartainMallow - 28lbs To Go

x kelly x - 28lbs To Go

Safia- 28lbs To Go

MollyMolly – 28lbs To Go

Baileysgirlx – 28lbs To Go

Beverley75 – 28lbs - 11lb- 17lbs to go

Vanishing – 28lbs To Go

Back