Having another go...

I officially gained 5lb, however I'm unoffically starting again so my startinh weight is 16st. I ate and was very ill over Christmas, didn't exercisemor anything. I'm doing the 100mile challenge atm, to try and walk more. Xx

I officially gained 5lb, however I'm unoffically starting again so my startinh weight is 16st.

A new start is good :) And you're STILL in a better place than your original start, so be proud of that and that you're not giving up.​

I'm doing the 100mile challenge atm, to try and walk more. Xx

I saw your walking challenge in your footer... that's a great idea! Do you use a pedometer or do you know the area well enough to measure the distance? I may have to jump on the bandwagon with this one... Although I'm attempting 30 mins of dance, 4 days a week as well... maybe I should take on one thing at a time until I'm feeling fitter?​

Back with it proper, as of today... screwed up breakfast by not checking syns before eating...

Breakfast: Sainsbury fruit loaf: 7 syns :eek:

Lunch: Porridge (HExB) with Skimmed milk (from HExA) and agave nectar (1 syn) Apple (free)

Drinks: Tea (with 1/2 sugar (1/2 syn)
Robinsons Fruit and Barley (made up: 2 pints) (free)

Exercise: Dance (30 mins)
My legs ache.

I'll not be able to stick to my 10 syns a day, today, but will try to stay below 15 and average out over the week.

Yesterday's dinner: pasta (free) quorn 'meat'balls (free) chopped tomatoes (whizzed through the blender and added 1/2 stock cube and herbs) (free), green peppers (free), courgette (free), cheddar (HExA).

Oh yeah! Free dinner!

Options Belgian Hot chocolate (2 syns)

Total: 11 syns. MUCH better than I expected! Much willpower called upon to not finish the mincepies!​

Another green day (on account of vegetarianism)

Breakfast: Porridge (Oats: HExB, Skimmed milk from HExA), Agave nectar (1 syn)
2 x Tea with half a sugar skimmed milk from HExA (1 syn)

Lunch: Apple (free), FF yoghurt (free)

1.5 pints Robinsons fruit and barley (free)

So-so day,today...

Breakfast - Porridge: HExB oats, milk from HExA, agave nectar (1)
Tea with 1/2 sugar (0.5)

2 x Coffee with sugar (2)

Lunch: Uncle Ben's Express Wholegrain Rice with Mediterranean Vegetables (6.5)

Dinner: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (HExA)

9.5 syns so far...

A new start is good :) And you're STILL in a better place than your original start, so be proud of that and that you're not giving up.

I saw your walking challenge in your footer... that's a great idea! Do you use a pedometer or do you know the area well enough to measure the distance? I may have to jump on the bandwagon with this one... Although I'm attempting 30 mins of dance, 4 days a week as well... maybe I should take on one thing at a time until I'm feeling fitter?​
I use a phone app called Mapmywalk and it tracks you whilst you work out :) tells you how fast your going, whether the walk contained hills and so forth. It's really good. I went over syns today and was off plan last night. I'm struggling to get my head around it all again >.<

Having another go (ever green)

the last four days, I have not been able to do my usual dance (although Saturday's was replaced with a few miles walking on sand,which was a pretty good replacement) and I lost the diet thread, as well. I seem to do much better with the two hand in hand.

Today,so far:

Breakfast: Porridge oats with wheatbran (HExB) with skimmed milk (from HExA)
Agave nectar (1 syn) 20g nuts (6.5 syns)

2 x Tea with half sugar (1)

Lunch: toast, butter and marmite (HExB, 1 syn in the butter)

Apple (free)

Dinner is planned as a risotto type meal:
Quorn pieces
Brown rice
sweet potato
butternut squash
courgette
peppers
stock
herbs
Cheese (HExA)
(free)

Heya! I'm doing good also, I've been walking more and only had 10 syns yesterday and resisted temptation.

I'm very unwell at the moment. My head is like a melon, my lungs feels like a hairy hot lava cave. Ears ache, jaw aches... its horrible. Have work later. Xxx

I sort of went away in a strop as I'd had a bit of a bad time with sticking to the diet, but was delighted to have lost a bit more, despite a bit of trouble... I think the massive amounts of fibre I've
been eating have helped! I hope you're feeling better, by now.
I'm feeling a bit bleh (despite the weight loss) as I'm at that stage where my previous size jeans sag badly but the smaller size are just that bit too tight to be comfortable to wear all day... I'm gonna get there! Going back to the old jeans for a few days and maybe next week... maybe the week after....

A so-so day... I thought I was on top of my syns, but it kinda of got away from me... Not bad, but not as good as I'd hoped:

Breakfast:
Porridge & Agave Nectar (HExB, 1/3 HExA (milk) and 05. syn)
2 x half sugar in my tea (1 syn), milk (2/3 HExA)

Lunch: Whoops! munch size cadbury caramel (3.5)

Snack: Ryvita Minis (HExB)

Dinner: Chilli (Quorn mince, chopped tomatoes, beaked beans, kidney beans, herbs, chillis, green peppers), steak cut chips (7 syns)

Hot choc (2 syns)

14 syns today :/

Well, yesterday went badly wrong... Breakfast - same ole porridge (yum!) (1 syn - agave nectar, milk: from HExA), lunch: salad.
Dinner is where it all went wrong... dinner out with a friend - the only veggie starter: deep fried brie, main: veggie haggis with neeps and tatties (uorn southern style burgers.blended with a little cream), dessert: Cranachan (of sorts - it was actually a shortbread finger, raspberries and clotted cream with a shot glass of whiskey!!! Huh??) I couldn't eat it - a couple of teaspoons of it mixed together was just too rich for me. I have NO idea of the syns content of that, but the cream and deep friedness of the food did NOT agree with me and I was very very ill within about 10 mins of eating the meal. So, of course, I was hungry when I got home (and a little tipsy after a couple of ciders and a gin an empty stomach (25 syns!!!!) So we had steak cut chips and quorn southern style burgers.

Suffice to say, I don't actually know how many syns yesterday contained, having been ill, but likely over 40. I'm writing it off and getting back to the diet :)

So far today...
Breakfast (in bed!) Quorn bacon sandwich - 2 syns (2 rashers bacon plus thin spread of honey BBQ sauce) plus 1 HExB
2 x Tea with half sugar (1 syn) plus milk from HExA

Snack: 1/4 35g toblerone: 2.5 syns.

Weakened a bit over the chocolate, but am determined to have a good evening...

Wish me luck (and willpower!) :D

I don't think anyone can blame you when your sick, even my consultant comes off plan when ill.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:Theres your will power <3

I wouldnt worry about it if you're ill (though some vitamin rich fruit and veggies may help you get well sooner!)

The great thing about the plan is we can weaken over chocolate, count the syns and enjoy it :) .x.

Wow - pathetic cold- ill for ages, but managed to get sort of on track. REALLY bad work week, last week and drank my body weight (that's a LOT) in gin and WKD blue. Yes, together. But don't worry, I got carried home! :D

A great friend and OH helped me overcome that (little) glitch and get back to eating well, so I lost a little over a pound despite this!

So far,today:

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB, with milk from HExA), agave nectar(0.5 syns)
Tea with half sugar (0.5 syn)

another tea with half a sugar (0.5)

Lunch: quorn and cucumber sand/wich (HExB - bread, 1 syn butter)
Apple

Dinner:
Leeks, carrots, courgette, potato, quorn pieces, cauliflower, tine of Baxters Country Veg soup (3 syns per serviing), topped with (HExA) cheese.

Syns so far: 5.5

Feeling good.

I don't think anyone can blame you when your sick, even my consultant comes off plan when ill.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:Theres your will power <3

Thanks for the willpower - I think it helped :D

I wouldnt worry about it if you're ill (though some vitamin rich fruit and veggies may help you get well sooner!)

The great thing about the plan is we can weaken over chocolate, count the syns and enjoy it :) .x.
I bally well loved it :D

Wow - pathetic cold- ill for ages, but managed to get sort of on track. REALLY bad work week, last week and drank my body weight (that's a LOT) in gin and WKD blue. Yes, together. But don't worry, I got carried home! :D

A great friend and OH helped me overcome that (little) glitch and get back to eating well, so I lost a little over a pound despite this!

So far,today:

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB, with milk from HExA), agave nectar(0.5 syns)
Tea with half sugar (0.5 syn)

another tea with half a sugar (0.5)

Lunch: quorn and cucumber sand/wich (HExB - bread, 1 syn butter)
Apple

Dinner:
Leeks, carrots, courgette, potato, quorn pieces, cauliflower, tine of Baxters Country Veg soup (3 syns per serviing), topped with (HExA) cheese.

Syns so far: 5.5

Feeling good.

Which plan are you doing? X

No lol, I just only ever do EE and was confused by the 2 HEB's :)

Back