Having another go...

You get two HEB on Success Express... I enjoy that freedom too :D I've been okay this week, only on plan Friday, Sunday, Monday and so far today...

A bit of time not paying attention to the plan, including a panini from the service station around midnight on Saturday while waiting for a friend who was at A&E. I didn't count my syns for about 4 days, so I'm back to it today and dreading weigh in!

Today:
Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) Agave syrup (0.5 syns)
Coffee with sugar (1 syn)
Tea with sugar (1 syn) (milk - HExA)
Lunch: Linda McCartney Sausages (2) (4 syns) and chips (3 syns), baked beans.
Snack: Brown bread (HExB)
Dinner: Baked potato, Butter (1 syn) chilli (quorn mince, chopped tomato, herbs, chilli powder, peppers, courgette, beans, cheese (HExA).
Hot chocolate (2)

(12.5 syns)

I'm baking 2,5syn valentine cookies today :)

Ooh! Recipe????

Breakfast was a non-starter this morning, due to faffing with electricians after weather related power outage.

Snack: cocoa nakd bar (a whopping 7 syns)
Apple

Half a shortbread finger (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
Pasta, quorn swedish balls, peppers, herbs, stock, courgette, chopped tomatoes.

Drinks: Tea x 2 with 1/2 sugar in each (1) coffee with sugar (0.5)

So far: 11 syns

I'll probably have a hot choc before bed (2 syns)

Anticipated: 13 syns :(

Ooh! Recipe????

Breakfast was a non-starter this morning, due to faffing with electricians after weather related power outage.

Snack: cocoa nakd bar (a whopping 7 syns)
Apple

Half a shortbread finger (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
Pasta, quorn swedish balls, peppers, herbs, stock, courgette, chopped tomatoes.

Drinks: Tea x 2 with 1/2 sugar in each (1) coffee with sugar (0.5)

So far: 11 syns

I'll probably have a hot choc before bed (2 syns)

Anticipated: 13 syns :(

Are you on slimming world online?

Yesterday..

Breakfast: Toast and Marmite (1 syn in the butter, 1 HExB)

Lunch: Apple

Dinner.... TAke out! Crispy fried tofu (12 syns (ish)), egg fried rice (4 syns).

3 x tea with half sugar, 1 x coffee with 1 sugar (2.5 syns) (HExA: milk)

Chocolate (4 syns)

Total: 23.5 syns. Whoops. Ho well, Valentine's Day and all :/

Today so far:

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) skimmed milk, 1 tsp agave nectar (0.5 syns)

Lunch: Quorn bacon on brown bread (1.5 syns, HExB)

Snack: Fig roll: (3 syns)

2 x tea with half sugar (1 syn)

Dinner: 2 x Quorn Best of British sausages (5 syns), tomato puree, lentils, stock, beans, onions, potatoes, chickpeas, oil (1.5 syns). Cheese (HExA)

So far: 12.5 syns

Danced for 25 mins (165 calorie burn)

Stomache cramps this morning.... They seem to be getting worse as I lose weight - anyone else experience this?

So far today:

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) skimmed milk (from HExA) (agave nectar - 0.5 syns)

Lunch: Brown bread (HExB), two rashers quorn bacon slices (1 syn) smattering of bbq sauce (1 syn)

Two mugs of tea with half sugar in each (1 syn)

Syns so far: 3.5

35 mins aerobic exercise... 284 calorie burn.

Last edited:
Snack: apple

Dinner: vegetable stew (1.5 syns) with pasta and quorn roast fillet pieces (1.5 syns)

Syns so far: 6.5

Will probably have a hot choc before bed (2 syns)

(A further 15 mins aerobic exercise)

On a bit of a down, today. Not sure why I'm bothering even posting today... Hey ho. Keeping plugging away and using this instead of paper based food diary...

Breakfast:
Porridge (HExB) Milk (1/2 HExA) agave nectar (0.5 syns)

2 x tea with half sugars (1 syn)

Lunch: Uncle Ben's med. rice (6 syns)

Never usually this high on syns by so early on.... careful planning required for dinner!

Not really seeing the point of this - had an up and down week, getting back to it but fed up with the diary keeping and just not really seeing a way forward with it. Hey ho.

b/f podge (HExB) agave (0.5 syns)
lunch: quorn fillets, onions, salad, bbq sauce (1) tortilla wrap (7)
dinner: quorn meatballs in toms, peppers, courgette, onion, garlic, stock.

Drinks: 3 x tea withhalf sugar (1.5), coffee with 1 sugar (1)

11 syns

Is it the lack of responses or just the plan?

I sometimes ignore my diary because barely anyone replies and I feel like I'm talking to myself haha, but if I don't log sometimes, I WILL fall of track <3

Thanks Panda, it does help to know that someone has bothered to look, but I know I lack the ability to do this without a diary!

Ever green veggie diet...
So far today - 1.5 syns (2 x half sugar, tsp agave nectar)

HExB - porridge
HExA - milk (about 1/2 used so far)
Must eat something before going to my youth session tonight...

Have you thought about doing a simple week of food?
I know you don't eat meat but my simple weeks are mainly chicken/fish with veg and carbs (chips/mash/potato)
When I try new recipes, I lose my head lol.

Have you thought about doing a simple week of food?
I know you don't eat meat but my simple weeks are mainly chicken/fish with veg and carbs (chips/mash/potato)
When I try new recipes, I lose my head lol.

I think my meals are fairly simple,anyway, it's just that I outline all my ingredients, rather than just saying,for example, quorn balls in home made ratatouille... I don't think I've tried much new for quite some time, but I do like my home cooking... although have eaten out a fair bit with celebrations and allowed myself to break the rules too much :eek:

The rest of today:

Chips, quorn quarter pounder and baked beans (6 syns)

sugar in my coffee (0.5)

Total:8 syns.... I may have a hot choc before bed :D That's 10 syns. Yays!

I've stopped using my syns for anything but sugar (tea), sauces and the little things you put into foods. I used to do that AND try and use them for crisps and chocolate and well it obviously didn't work.

We have nothing bad in the house anymore and it means I can't snack on anything. Day 5 for me now. Going to do some EA Active then i'm making SW brownies at my MILs :) I haven't eaten yet, will be porridge, then a jacket for lunch. <3 xxx

I've stopped using my syns for anything but sugar (tea), sauces and the little things you put into foods. I used to do that AND try and use them for crisps and chocolate and well it obviously didn't work.

We have nothing bad in the house anymore and it means I can't snack on anything. Day 5 for me now. Going to do some EA Active then i'm making SW brownies at my MILs :) I haven't eaten yet, will be porridge, then a jacket for lunch. <3 xxx

I do use them for both,but have very few treats, I think.... But that's maybe why I sometimes crash and burn with it! I've got a creme egg awaiting a day when I've had no other syns :D

Breakfast: Porridge with agave nectar (HExB, 0.5 syn)

Lunch: Jacket pot with butter (1 syn) cheese (HExA) and salad.

Tea x 2 (1 syn in the sugar) coffee (1 syn sugar) 2 lemon drinks (1 syn sugar)

A more complex meal,tonight... Homemade risotto style stuff!

Brown rice, peppers, courgette, leeks, stock, chilli, philly light, white wine (tiny amount) marinated tofu 3.5 syns per serving

Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Sleepy!

How was today, food looks good :)
I've been shopping and made chocolate brownie. My MIL bought me a cream cardi and a black and white spotted top... she always spends a fortune on me lol...

Back