Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

Well, now I'm reduced to giggles and everyone's staring at me - but I feel a heap better about the ruddy cakes, so result! Thank you! :D:D

all SD's VitaminE stuff's on offer right now - I really like it, it's not too heavy or harsh and it smells quite nice and it's at an affordable price even at full whack (you can be Irish if you want ;)). [/QUOTES]
Oh right, will have to get myself down then!
Nooo - potaotes and red days don't mix :D :giggle:

Ah, yes, got to love them, not allowed to dangle them out the window by their ankles :D

*g* - I swear, the number of times I've been asked if my BBF and I are together! (I love him to death and all that, but No. Really, just. BAD. :D). It's lovely to have a male perspective about things that isn't romantic (and doesn't have familial baggage attached to it). Every girl should have one.

haha - I know exactly what you mean - we went to New york together just before chrismtas and everyone thought we were married!

Whee! I can't believe I didn't think of making some kind of rice-thingie to go with! I am obviously having a very special kind of brain day today... :rolleyes:. THANK YOU! Awesome ideas and covers all the bases in case Tesco fails to provide :thankyou:.

Don't worry - you can always trust me to have food on the brain (ha ha ha :giggle:)

Don't you think, don't you think that it's easier when someone else suggests/tells you thought? Teehee! And yes, I did mean to write don't you think TWIICEE before you walk away.

Whee, I'm all positive and happy on-plan-in-my-head again!

Have a stellar afternoon!

Okay you've gotthe Incubus song in my head now :p So I guess I'll hop on and have an awesome afternoon too :bunnydance:

Morning!

Discoveries from last night: (1)Veggie Fried rice is a scoot to make and very yummy
(2)A mini crunchie is so sweet it makes me feel sick :(. I have hopes for the other 4syn things out of that bag, but I'll need to offload the remaining crunchies.

Lovely morning here again today (although my boss is currently being a facetious git, I am trying to rise above and just get on with things because there's nowt else I can do and it's motivated by his insecurity, so...) and it's Friday :D.

I've made a batch of lovely coleslaw (celeriac, carrot, white and red cabbage with mustard seeds and FF yogurt) for over the weekend so I can graze on that and eat less when I'm out with my friend and have a list of lower-syn things (and their values) in my handbag for Yo Sushi tommorrow (I wish they gave protein content in their Nut Info, there has to be free-food content in there and you can't work it out without that) so I'm about as prepared as I can be, I think.

Don't you think, don't you think that it's easier when someone else suggests/tells you thought? Teehee! And yes, I did mean to write don't you think TWIICEE before you walk away.

It really is - especially when your brain's stuck in AHRG mode :D. Thank you - we ended up having a really lovely dinner last night. Om nom

Okay you've gotthe Incubus song in my head now :p So I guess I'll hop on and have an awesome afternoon too :bunnydance:
Hee. Urm. Sorry? :D It could definitely be a lot worse...

Green Day today.

Breakfast
Lemon in hot water S Free
Total 0% Free
Strawberries S Free
Mango S Free

Snack
Plum S Free

Lunch
Sauerkraut S Free
Tomato Dyno Soup Free (85% S Free)

Snack
Activia Snack Pot Peach 1/2 Syn

Dinner
SW Chips Free with
80g LF Cheese 1 HExA + 1 HExB (SO GOOOOOOOOD!)
HM Coleslaw:
Carrots S Free
Celeriac S Free
White Cabbage S Free
Red Cabbage S Free
Mustard Seeds Free
FF Yog Free

Supper
350ml Skim milk HExA
Fibre Plus HExB
mini flake 4Syns

Exercise 15minutes walk from further station. Wii Fit to be added

Last edited:
I'd love to know what was ok-ish in yo sushi? I go in there a lot and tend to go for firecracker rice, tofu salad, a couple plates of soya beans and inari pockets as all the rice, tofu and veg are syn free on green so it'd just be any fat it's been cooked it that had a syn value. I avoid syns all days and figure that covers the oil!?

Enjoy your meal out :)

Good afternoon Mrs :wavey:

Trying to pop in and catch up on everyone... oohhh I though I could rattle on :p

Sounds like you are having a great time -well minus the cake torture :eek: -how cruel... but you resisted their evil lure :happy096:
I love making Egg fried rice (tis nice with chorizo in (2.5 syns per 28g on red/EE) .... hubby reckons mine is better than the chinese takeaway :thankyouthankyou: :p

Im currently using some body shop body butters -smells divine -especially the coconut or mango one.... and if I want to splash out I use the coconut one and cocoa butter on my feet and I smell like a bounty bar :rotflmao:. The cocoa butter is supposed to help with stretch marks etc.... although I have had mine THAT long they are faded n silvery ;)

Anyway I will stop yapping for now... have a lovely day and keep up the great work :vibes:

Morning!

Discoveries from last night: (1)Veggie Fried rice is a scoot to make and very yummy
(2)A mini crunchie is so sweet it makes me feel sick :(. I have hopes for the other 4syn things out of that bag, but I'll need to offload the remaining crunchies.

:flirt2: Whoo you made veggie fried rice :D I'm glad :bunnydance: did tesco have all you needed :rolleyes:

Lovely morning here again today (although my boss is currently being a facetious git, I am trying to rise above and just get on with things because there's nowt else I can do and it's motivated by his insecurity, so...) and it's Friday :D.

I've made a batch of lovely coleslaw (celeriac, carrot, white and red cabbage with mustard seeds and FF yogurt) for over the weekend so I can graze on that and eat less when I'm out with my friend and have a list of lower-syn things (and their values) in my handbag for Yo Sushi tommorrow (I wish they gave protein content in their Nut Info, there has to be free-food content in there and you can't work it out without that) so I'm about as prepared as I can be, I think.

It really is - especially when your brain's stuck in AHRG mode :D. Thank you - we ended up having a really lovely dinner last night. Om nom
I'm going to make coleslaw tomorrow! To have with spicy chicken, (I think it was in last months mag!) mmm! yum!

Hee. Urm. Sorry? :D It could definitely be a lot worse...

Breakfast
Total 0% Free
Strawberries S Free
Mango S Free

I'll be back to edit later...

What does lemon in hot water taste like? hmm

Happy Friday! :party001:

Oooh! Lots of visitors :D

I'd love to know what was ok-ish in yo sushi? I go in there a lot and tend to go for firecracker rice, tofu salad, a couple plates of soya beans and inari pockets as all the rice, tofu and veg are syn free on green so it'd just be any fat it's been cooked it that had a syn value. I avoid syns all days and figure that covers the oil!?

Enjoy your meal out :)

It's hard to tell from their nutritional info, and they put a mayo-type mix through some of their rice dishes which makes it even harder - but from the Sashimi the Ama Ebi (2syns) and Assorted (7) are ok, Cucumber (5) and tuna (5.5) maki are okay, Salmon (5), tuna(4.5), assorted (8) and ama emi (4) Nigiri are okay, Masago(5.5) and Kaiso (5) gunkan are okay, miso is 3syns per bowlful, Pumpkin korroke is 4.5, Chicken gyoza is 6, chicken tsukune is 6, vege yakisoba is 10, vege tempura is 6, prawn katsu is 6 and most of the salads are alright (aubergine - 4, crunchy tofu -5 , salmon and broccoli - 6.5, chuka ita - 5 and crayfish 4) and there's obviously fresh fruit for pudding .

All the rice dishes come out as crazy high, and they would definitely be lower if you could put in the free food value, but looking at it I think there must be some hidden fat kicking about? I've emailed them about the protein content so we'll see if they respond!

Good afternoon Mrs

Trying to pop in and catch up on everyone... oohhh I though I could rattle on

hee hee! I'm chatty....

Sounds like you are having a great time -well minus the cake torture -how cruel... but you resisted their evil lure

Yep, things are really pretty good right now (and there are STILL cakes today...but they're a day old and have been sitting out all night, so they're a great deal less tempting! )

I love making Egg fried rice (tis nice with chorizo in (2.5 syns per 28g on red/EE) .... hubby reckons mine is better than the chinese takeaway

oooh - I'll need to remember that, cheers! It was a LOVELY dinner and chorizo would definitely make it even more toothsome! It's so nice to have a lovely chinese meal and not end up so thirsty you could drink a lake!

I'm currently using some body shop body butters -smells divine -especially the coconut or mango one.... and if I want to splash out I use the coconut one and cocoa butter on my feet and I smell like a bounty bar . The cocoa butter is supposed to help with stretch marks etc.... although I have had mine THAT long they are faded n silvery

Anyway I will stop yapping for now... have a lovely day and keep up the great work

Is it? That's good to know (most of mine are on the silvery side now, too, but every little helps, right?). I really do need to get onto the body butter/lotioning regularly. I'm good at the face stuff, but I tend to leave the bits I've been covering up in black... hrm. Yes. I think the body shop's got an offer on, too....

Whoo you made veggie fried rice I'm glad did tesco have all you needed

It was gorgeous - thank you for the push in that direction! Tesco kinda-sorta had the bits, I could have done with some spring onions, but other than that I foraged quite well

I'm going to make coleslaw tomorrow! To have with spicy chicken, (I think it was in last months mag!) mmm! yum!

That sounds LUSH! I need to go back through all the recipes in the mags, they've got a bunch of good recipes (although I get a bit put off by the amount of sweetner they bung in things...). I LOVE HM coleslaw (I'm tempted to make SW chips tonight and have a HEx of cheese for cheesey chips and coleslaw

What does lemon in hot water taste like? hmm

Surprisingly not bad (I really wasn't convinced by it at all before I started, but it's actually a really nice way to start the morning). I tend to get up, put the kettle on, go to the bathroom, come back, make hot water and lemon, get dressed, start drinking (it's cooled down enough) and then think about brekkie! The really useful thing is that the kettle doesn't actually need to boil, just get warm.

Have a gorgeous afternoon lovelies :D

It was gorgeous - thank you for the push in that direction! Tesco kinda-sorta had the bits, I could have done with some spring onions, but other than that I foraged quite well

Oh you're welcome - I've got food on the brain :rolleyes:

That sounds LUSH! I need to go back through all the recipes in the mags, they've got a bunch of good recipes (although I get a bit put off by the amount of sweetner they bung in things...). I LOVE HM coleslaw (I'm tempted to make SW chips tonight and have a HEx of cheese for cheesey chips and coleslaw

It really is/was but now you've got me wanting cheesy chips! So maybe it'll have to be a green day :p

Surprisingly not bad (I really wasn't convinced by it at all before I started, but it's actually a really nice way to start the morning). I tend to get up, put the kettle on, go to the bathroom, come back, make hot water and lemon, get dressed, start drinking (it's cooled down enough) and then think about brekkie! The really useful thing is that the kettle doesn't actually need to boil, just get warm.

It's sounds very detoxifying :flirt2:

I'll have to start having it... whenI start getting up extra early to go on the wii/go swimming etc and not ten minutes after my alarm :whistle:

Have a gorgeous afternoon lovelies :D

You too!!! :girlpower: :party001:

now you've got me wanting cheesy chips! So maybe it'll have to be a green day :p

I've just had them. OMG SO GOOD. SW is awesome!

It's sounds very detoxifying :flirt2:

I'll have to start having it... whenI start getting up extra early to go on the wii/go swimming etc and not ten minutes after my alarm :whistle:

It's supposed to be and metabolism friendly, too :D

Ha! Mornings are hard.

Have a lovely evening!

Good evening Mrs

Im out harassing everyone so I didn't see why you should escape :D -Ela ine is next on the hit list :D

I have lemon in warm water first thing too -I actually love it now (and I find it makes me go to the loo) -far too much info there!!

I love home made oven chips -I swear we have some potatoes at the minute that make the sweetest darkest nomnomnom chippy chips ever :drool: -I just use 1tsp of oil between us and cor they are good... especially with a home made burger -with cheese in the middle :D( I never even ate burgers before I started SW :confused:)
Have you thought of adding your cheese to your coleslaw? mmmmmm -heck we are a bunch of foodies aren't we :p -I swear Im led by my belly :whistle:

I know what you mean about that awful thirst you get after a take away -its the MSG in it .... I love doing chinese at home - I really must dig out some more recipes -can never have too many recipes can you!!!

right - I will get off again.... have a great weekend my lovely

wenchie said:
I've just had them. OMG SO GOOD. SW is awesome!

It's supposed to be and metabolism friendly, too :D

Ha! Mornings are hard.

Have a lovely evening!

Can't wait for a green day so I can (with mushy peas- okay not on the same plate ;-p)
Yumnumnum! I'm going to try the lemon thing - from tomorrow - honest!

Have a lush evening x

Super quick check in - my guests left just before I went to WI and I'm just home and ravenous!

But anyway, difficult weekend conquered with lots of planning and lots of SFree coleslaw ;) and I got five and a half pounds offthis week!! Urm. Sorry for shouting, but I've never lost more that 2 1/2 in a week before and I average just over one so... you could have knocked more over with a look :D

I also got SoW for the first time and I got SoM as well :D:D.

I wrote out what I ate and stuff, so I'll back fill that tommorrow, but I needed to come and tell!

wenchie said:
Super quick check in - my guests left just before I went to WI and I'm just home and ravenous!

But anyway, difficult weekend conquered with lots of planning and lots of SFree coleslaw ;) and I got five and a half pounds offthis week!! Urm. Sorry for shouting, but I've never lost more that 2 1/2 in a week before and I average just over one so... you could have knocked more over with a look :D

I also got SoW for the first time and I got SoM as well :D:D.

I wrote out what I ate and stuff, so I'll back fill that tommorrow, but I needed to come and tell!

Whooooooooo!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: well done!! So proud of you x

OMG fantastic weight loss hun!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the Yo Sushi info too, I shall have to allow a few more syns in future I think than I currently do ;-)

I have lemon in warm water first thing too -I actually love it now (and I find it makes me go to the loo) -far too much info there!!
I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as TMI on here! I'm pretty sure it's reducing me retaining water and I've not had cystitis (see, TMI...) since I started on it, either :D

I love home made oven chips -I swear we have some potatoes at the minute that make the sweetest darkest nomnomnom chippy chips ever -I just use 1tsp of oil between us and cor they are good... especially with a home made burger -with cheese in the middle ( I never even ate burgers before I started SW )
Have you thought of adding your cheese to your coleslaw? mmmmmm -heck we are a bunch of foodies aren't we -I swear Im led by my belly

oooh - I actually went back to the supermarket to get more of the tatties I'd made mine with; they're a scottish variety called Olivia and they've a fairly short window, but SO GOOD! (and I'm absolutely having some with a burger as soon as I get myself to Lakeland ;))

Mmh, cheesy coleslaw.... I've had it with cottage cheese stirred through (SO GOOD) but not "real" cheese... Hrm.

I know what you mean about that awful thirst you get after a take away -its the MSG in it .... I love doing chinese at home - I really must dig out some more recipes -can never have too many recipes can you!!!

hurrah! I'm all for more recipes :D (please)

Thank you Ela_ine! I'm still all chuffed with myself (and a wee bit in shock, too :D)

Cheers EmmyLou - Thank you, and no worries on the Yo stuff (I'd definitely reccomend the crayfish salad, I was STUFFED); that's the ABSOLUTE highest Syns they'll be, because I couldn't put in any free food allowance with the nutritional info the provide. I'll update if I ever hear back from them though.

I don't have my notebook in with me, so the last few days will need to be updated later on.

Right Red day today

Breakfast
Hot water and lemon S Free
Mango S Free
Muller light Free

Lunch
Diet Coke Free
Incarnation 3 of the Brown Tomato Soup:
Tinned Toms S Free
Passata S Free
Onion S Free
Carrots S Free
Celery S Free
White Cabbage S Free
Peppers S Free
Spinach S Free (Really yummy, even if the spinach gives it a rather unappetising colour ;) and I am also STUFFED now).

Snack
Muller light Free (my pear was manky :()

Dinner
Ham Free
Beansprouts S Free
Baby Corn S Free
Mange Tout S Free
Soy Sauce Free
Garlic Teryaki Sauce 1 Syn

Supper
Options (indugence) 3Syns
2* Fibre + 2* HExB
350ml Skim milk HExA
3* mini babybel light HExA
Pickled Onion Monster Munch 5.5Syns
Mini Flake 4 Syns

Will edit in the rest of my day as I eat it :D

Exercise 15minutes walking (on top of the usual commute stuff) Wii Fit + 38minutes - total apparently 262Cals

Last edited:
Morning all. It's a distinctly damp and icky morning here (it is, at least, not baltic, but the hems of my jeans are decidedly soggy. Ick!). The weather chap said it was going to get better later, but I think he lied!

Red day today (mostly because I need to go shopping tonight and I might pick something lovely up for tea)

Breakfast
Pears S Free
Plum S Free
activia FF Fruits of the forest Free (also: YUM, definitely my favourite).

Lunch
Diet Coke Free

Tinned Toms S Free
Passata S Free
Onion S Free
Carrots S Free
Celery S Free
White Cabbage S Free
Peppers S Free
Spinach S Free

Snack
Strawberries
S Free
Plums S Free
Clementine S Free

Dinner
Veggie Stir Fry
S Free and 1/2 syn Garlic Teriyaki
Smoked Salmon Free

Supper
3 mini babybel l HExA
Doritos Mild Salsa 2 Syns
2 packs WW Cheesy biscuit 7 syns
350ML Skim Milk
HExA
2* fibre + 2*HExB

It was a grazing sort of a morning, so no snack as breakfast went of for a while...:eek:

Exercise: 15minutes quick walk (too cold!!)

Last edited:
Morning all. It's a distinctly damp and icky morning here (it is, at least, not baltic, but the hems of my jeans are decidedly soggy. Ick!). The weather chap said it was going to get better later, but I think he lied!

EEish type of day today (mostly because I need to go shopping tonight and I might pick something lovely up for tea)

Breakfast
Pears S Free
Plum S Free
activia FF Fruits of the forest Free (also: YUM, definitely my favourite).

Lunch
Diet Coke Free
Tinned Toms S Free
Passata S Free
Onion S Free
Carrots S Free
Celery S Free
White Cabbage S Free
Peppers S Free
Spinach S Free

It was a grazing sort of a morning, so no snack as breakfast went of for a while...:eek:

Will edit as I go.

Hi hunny bun!

Food sounds great - haven't had diet coke for agggesss. I've been captured by the full taste and zero sugar of pepsi max :D

:vibes:

Morning all - it's FRIDAY! We're celebrating my Dad's birthday tonight - apparently mum's got "salmon and lots of veggies" for me so we'll see how it goes (she's tried really hard to get her head around the plan, so I'm hopeful and I'll be assisting with the prep anyway - I'm just not so comfortable when I'm not sorting out all my food in my own home!)

I am a diet coke addict Ela ine - I've given up drinking it before noon for lent and that's HARD :( but probably pretty good for me. Or something...

EE day today for best dinner flexibility!

Breakfast
Hot water in lemon S Free
Pear S Free
Apple S Free
Activia FF fruits of the forest Free (YUMEEEEEEEE)

Lunch
Brown tomato soup S Free
HM Coleslaw Free (98% S Free)
Diet Coke

Snack
Pear S Free
Mugshot Free (Was suddenly starving and dinner will be later tonight)

Dinner
10g Peanuts 3Syns
M&S Salmon w/ Soy, Honey & Ginger Free (and SO GOOD)
Boiled new potatoes Free
Pointed Cabbage S Free
Brocolli S Free
Fine Beans w/lemon& Garlic S Free
Butter bud (1/4 sachet for cabbage)) 1/2syn
Total 0% Free
Rasberries S Free
Blueberries S Free

Supper
350ml Skim Milk HExA
Fibre + HexB

Exercise 15minute walk (up the big hill :))

Last edited:
Morning all - it's FRIDAY! We're celebrating my Dad's birthday tonight - apparently mum's got "salmon and lots of veggies" for me so we'll see how it goes (she's tried really hard to get her head around the plan, so I'm hopeful and I'll be assisting with the prep anyway - I'm just not so comfortable when I'm not sorting out all my food in my own home!)

I am a diet coke addict Ela ine - I've given up drinking it before noon for lent and that's HARD :( but probably pretty good for me. Or something...

EE day today for best dinner flexibility!

Breakfast
Hot water in lemon S Free
Pear S Free
Apple S Free
Activia FF fruits of the forest Free (YUMEEEEEEEE)

Lunch
Brown tomato soup S Free
HM Coleslaw Free (98% S Free)
Diet Coke

Will be back to edit as per.

Hi sugar. What's this brown soup you speak of? I need to know! I LOVE soup :D

The coleslaw is lush, isn't it... I used to be addicted to diet coke btw, then I found pepsi max and there's no going back! Sometimes I even have to go back to the fridge and check it's not full sugar :D

Tee hee! Anyway, thanks for reminding me

IT's F R I D A YYYY!!! whooo :bunnydance:

Hope you have a lovely time celebrating your Dad's birthday.

Check on you soon :p

Good afternoon

annnnd a :copon: for me for being so late with the :banana dancer: on your amazing loss -I am a slack Alice sometimes :eek:
Thats a brilliant chunk to shift in a one-sy :party0011:

Im coming to your mums house as I wuv salmon :eating: -so shove up and make room for a not so small one :p

I have been busily typing up recipes on to the PC -then the plan is to go through them and "jill" em -my mum reckons I can never just follow a recipe and its true I tweak em as I go :p, so once I start testing em out I will post them on my diary.. Im really ready for some new recipes -but we seem to have a jacket potato n cottage cheese fetish going on in our house :giggle:

I AM SO WITH YOU on the not feeling comfortable with other people doing my food :eek: I have always been like it.. I don't mind my mum doing it but I don't like anyone else doing it :confused:

Anyway -enough yapping from me for now... have a lovely day and keep up the great work :woohoo:

Afternoon lovlies :D - We had a really lovely night last night, good food & convivial company and my Dad had fun:D (and I've been given some leftovers - an M&S Lochmuir Salmon Fillet with Soy, honey and Ginger (Free) and a Chicken beast in a spicy cajun marinade of smoked paprika, cayenne, pepper and chilli (1 syn)). The salmon is GORGEOUS and highly reccomended.

It's threatening rain here (the sky is VERY dark) so indoor exercise today, I think.

I nearly forgot! (Too busy being incensed at the noisiness of the people upstairs :mad:) I got a card in the post from my consultant this week.... with a DOUGHNUT on it! (she sends them every time someone hits a half stone, so I've had Liquorish Alsorts and Cake as well... she has a sense of humour, my consultant :D)

Hi sugar. What's this brown soup you speak of? I need to know! I LOVE soup :D

It's my terribly attractive version of the super spicy super speedy tomato soup from the recipe section:
1 Tin Toms
1 tetra Passata
3 Onions diced
3 Carrots diced
5 sticks Celery stringed and diced
1/2 White Cabbage chopped
3 handfuls Peppers chopped (I use frozen ones for cheapness)
2 frozen lumps Spinach (which gives it a rather unappetising colour ;))
Large pinch chilli flakes

Sweat the onions, carrots and celery off in a bit of frylight (with a pinch of salt to stop it scorching), when softened dump in all the other ingredients and add a bit of water if there's veg uncovered. Bring to the boil and simmer gently (lid on) for about 40minutes. Puree. OMNOMNOM.

The coleslaw is lush, isn't it... I used to be addicted to diet coke btw, then I found pepsi max and there's no going back! Sometimes I even have to go back to the fridge and check it's not full sugar :D

I'm not totally convinced by it - but that may be because it's pepsi. I shall give the max a whirl the next time I'm dragged to Pizza hut....

Good afternoon

annnnd a :copon: for me for being so late with the :banana dancer: on your amazing loss -I am a slack Alice sometimes :eek:
Thats a brilliant chunk to shift in a one-sy :party0011:

Cheers :D I was shocked and delighted (and I'm terrified about my next weigh in if I'm honest...)

Im coming to your mums house as I wuv salmon :eating: -so shove up and make room for a not so small one :p

Hee! It was lovely and I've got some more left..... :drool:

I have been busily typing up recipes on to the PC -then the plan is to go through them and "jill" em -my mum reckons I can never just follow a recipe and its true I tweak em as I go :p, so once I start testing em out I will post them on my diary.. Im really ready for some new recipes -but we seem to have a jacket potato n cottage cheese fetish going on in our house :giggle:

Me either! I do when I'm baking (mostly, not that I'm baking much at the moment) but I've never really followed something directly from a book... it's more kind of an idea than anything else! :D. I can't wait to see more of yours to knick!

I AM SO WITH YOU on the not feeling comfortable with other people doing my food :eek: I have always been like it.. I don't mind my mum doing it but I don't like anyone else doing it :confused:

Anyway -enough yapping from me for now... have a lovely day and keep up the great work :woohoo:

I've always been a bit funny about wanting to be "the cook" but it's only got worse since I started making the effort to eat better - I don't want sneakily sabotaged!

Breakfast
Bacon Free
2 Eat Smart Sausages 1Syn
1 tbsp Ketchup 1Syn
Melon S Free

Lunch
Total 0% Free
Raspberries S Free
BlueBerries S Free
Diet Coke Free

Dinner
Mange Tout S Free
Brocolli S Free
SW Chips Free
42g Lowfat Cheese HExA
M&S Chicken beast in a spicy cajun marinade of smoked paprika, cayenne, pepper and chilli 1 syn
30g Dorito's Mild Salsa 1/2Syn
Diet Coke Free

Supper
Fibre+ HexB
Options 2Syns
Small back pickled onion monster munch 5.5syns
Pear S Free
Plums S Free

I'll be back to edit - have a lovely day! :D

Last edited:
Back