Hello fasting!!

Cheeky weigh in and I'm 2.5kg down since Saturday which I think (correct me if I'm wrong) is about 5lbs?

Back from our meal out and today has been an overindulgent UD. Had chicken and chorizo tagliatelle in marscapone sauce followed by panacotta with biscotti. Oh and a glass of red wine. Was worth it though, was lovely to have our first 'date' in over a year.

image-494453906.jpg

The last UD of the week completed and ready for my last DD of the week tomorrow then WI Saturday. According to the scales I'm 400g up tonight from yesterday morning but I have just had jacket potato with cheese and salad so not bad at all. Hoping after tomorrow it'll go back down and I'll get a decent loss. I was on 2.5kg for the week yesterday so around 5lbs.

Today's food wasn't the best but could have been far worse. Definitely below 2000 cals but could have had a better dinner (lunch). Didn't have brekkie as it was my lie in day then we decided to go shopping so didn't eat until 1pm and had sausage sandwich (cooked on the George so not too bad). Hoping I've brought it back with the jacket and salad plus won't be eating anything else tonight. Tomorrow I'm having soup for dinner and tea, I think. Will check on cals but might have yoghurt and blueberries for brekkie. Need to go tot up the cals now.

Nothing wrong with a sausage sandwich! :D Good luck with your fast tomorrow.

And it was lovely!!

Today's plan is to not have anything until 12-1pm ish then have soup. I've got some tomato and herb skinny soup until I get round to making some of my own. The whole pot is 300cals so having 1/3 for dinner/lunch and the rest for tea/dinner. Also planned in some yoghurt and blueberries with a bit of choc shot for tonight as a 'treat'.

Final fast day of the week done. Had yoghurt, blueberries & choc shot then a tub of skinny soup split between dinner and tea.
Managed to refuse a bucket load of cups of tea at my dads but ended up having one quality street. I'd never turn down chocolate and I don't want them knowing I'm fasting so this seemed a good compromise. They're supportive of me losing weight but they would hear fasting and think starving. All my dad ever says is 'eat healthily' or 'just cut down' but it's not always so simple. Plus he's a diabetic kebab and vanilla slice addict so not best placed to give diet advice!

WI tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it but nervous too thanks to the high calorie meal on Wednesday. But got to remember any loss is good. I'm in this for the long haul.

Weighed in slightly earlier and I'm down 3kg exactly, which my rough maths tells me is just short of half a stone (or 6.6lbs). Really happy with that considering the meal out I had.

Fast days this week are Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. Was going to do Wednesday but it's my first day back at work after 15 months off so may need food!! Aim this week is to drink far more water, I had nowhere near enough last week.

Weighed in slightly earlier and I'm down 3kg exactly, which my rough maths tells me is just short of half a stone (or 6.6lbs). Really happy with that considering the meal out I had.

Fast days this week are Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. Was going to do Wednesday but it's my first day back at work after 15 months off so may need food!! Aim this week is to drink far more water, I had nowhere near enough last week.

Sarah 6.6 lbs Hun wow is this your first week on plan? :D You are really doing well x

Fantastic loss Sarah!!! :D I must admit I struggle fasting at a weekend so fair play to you for doing one tomorrow. I think it's just a psychological thing for me.. "it's the weekend".. when really why should it make a difference?

Thanks :) I've always worked shifts and Tom works in retail so, more often than not, we work weekends so it's just a 'normal' day to us. I think if you work mon-fri weekends are more of a big deal. X

Sarah 6.6 lbs Hun wow is this your first week on plan? :D You are really doing well x

Thanks :) yep first week and loving it. I don't know why I've not tried fasting before. X

Well this is what I'm thinking to myself this morning lol :) I have bought a book from Amazon last week, as I am still reading it but I defo want this to be the plan I stick to this year. X

Well this is what I'm thinking to myself this morning lol :) I have bought a book from Amazon last week, as I am still reading it but I defo want this to be the plan I stick to this year. X
hey honey! I'm finding sticking to a vlcd hard so I'm toying with fasting (which is sort of what I'm doing now anyway!) gonna give it a go and see...good luck if you try it :)

hey honey! I'm finding sticking to a vlcd hard so I'm toying with fasting (which is sort of what I'm doing now anyway!) gonna give it a go and see...good luck if you try it :)

Shall we try it ? As this VLCD is making me moody. I'm going to finish my products and jump ship over here. X

Shall we try it ? As this VLCD is making me moody. I'm going to finish my products and jump ship over here. X

Vlcd making me lethargic & obsessed.

I've got loads of products but can use them on fast days...

What's your initial plan? What days are you fasting? Are you still going to low carb?

Vlcd making me lethargic & obsessed.

I've got loads of products but can use them on fast days...

What's your initial plan? What days are you fasting? Are you still going to low carb?

i will fast monday & Thursday yes I'd low carb for atleast 3-4 weeks first. I'm going to use up my Cambridge products this week and cancel her tonight. God I'm am I going to say lol
and officially start 5:2 next Monday 26th. You?

Back