Hen Night photos added!!!!!!!!!!lol

You look great! did you drink?

You look great! did you drink?

Erm.....yes I did drink Hence why I was talking on the 'great white telephone' at 3am !!!

I am so lame ......I had 1 glass lambrini before we left, 1 cosmopoliton cocktail, and 2 white white spritzers....I bought another spritzer..but when I have had enough drink...then thats it,,I cant (and wont) have anymore.
Ok so being on CD ss-ing and then drinking and eating doesnt really work very well........but i didnt expect to be ill on such a small amount(having said that being sick after drinkng is a common occurance for me!!)Like I said I am very lame!!!LOL

We had a great time and have some lovely pics and great memories of the night........roll on the stag night and then the wedding!!

Thanks for all you comments and compliments!

Back to ss-ing tomorrow for the next 2 weeks,
so I will be glugging again tomorrow!
Hugs to all Lou XX

What a great looking family you are! It looks like a riot. You look lovely slimmer in the face than your avatar even. I guess the diet has been going well of late.

Dizzy x

Thanks lovey, diet could have been going better if I had listened to chatter box a bit less..:confused: still I am going for it for the next 2 weeks(nearly) and still hope to get to or very near to my wedding goal weight of 11.3(9lb in 13 days is not impossible!!)
Thanks for the compliments re the family!:)
Wonder how the ones of vic and the men are going to come out next weekend!!??:rolleyes:

thanks again

Lou XX

Glad you had a great night!!! The wedding will be here before you know it! Good luck with the SSing Sarahxx.

Glad u had a fab night babe, You Looked HOT.. :wow:

Back