Herbalife Diary

Cookies and cream shake warm is lovely, apart from the cookie bits going soggy!

The mint choc chip is a new one here. I'm a distributor too. Must admit I only did it to get the discounts as family use so much and have done for about 3 years. I use it to lose weight. My daughter uses it to gain weight!!! Not fair but that's life I guess

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm using it to help with my training, 2 marathons and maybe a 3rd, plus two 20 milers in 2013/14 means I will need to up the food and training. Not easy when you have my appetite.

made my first order :D

2 tubs of vanilla for a friend
1 tub mint choc chip
2 boxes protein bars

discount is well worth it. :)

Good :)

Trying to use up vanilla and I got sent another in the pack lol! It's ok mixed with fruit :)

going good today!

B: cookies and cream shake
S: protein bar
L: salad and soup
S1: protein bar
S2: vanilla, toffee apple shake blended with banana

2 mile run and metafit
T: 2 quorn burgers and veg
mint choc chip shake

I am eating more but I need more food during marathon training, while this may look like a lot it really isn't to me, I need it all right now :)
15 weeks until marathon

Hi I'm in need of some help! You look like you know what your doing lol!
I started today and have a few questions Bout snacking! I'm in love with pineapple, strawberries and raspberries with a 0% fat Greek yogurt! Is this classed as a good snack on herbalife?
Also is ryvita with ham or cucumber a healthy dinner??
I want to do this properly!
I hope you can help with some more ideas of snacks etc

Thank you x

Food doesn't seem like a lot considering all the training you're doing. Keep going! :)

Hi I'm in need of some help! You look like you know what your doing lol!
I started today and have a few questions Bout snacking! I'm in love with pineapple, strawberries and raspberries with a 0% fat Greek yogurt! Is this classed as a good snack on herbalife?
Also is ryvita with ham or cucumber a healthy dinner??
I want to do this properly!
I hope you can help with some more ideas of snacks etc

Thank you x

id say its a good snack idea, the fruit and yoghurt sounds lovely! id have that myself at work if I was actually allowed food at my desk *stupid rules*
maybe a little more filling than just ryveta and cucumber, dosent seem that much x

major carb loading tomorrow and Saturday!
6th half marathon on sunday and 7th the week after.

todays been good, found out just how nice peanut butter is. ill be putting it in my shakes when I buy some banana too

so want to order more mint choc chip but I already have a full tub of that, full tub of tropical, full vanilla, full toffee apple and 1/4 each of vanilla, toffee apple and cookies and cream.

Good luck Gina!

I love peanut butter too. I've weaned myself off the sugar laden stuff (Skippy) and only buy no added sugar ones. Yum!

It sounds like you're setting up Herbalife shop :p

I like variety and I mix them up!

ZOMG new pb. half marathon today done is 1hr 41 mins.

im sore now, calves are tight and seizing up at every chanch they get....

Back