Here I Go Again...

I like large quantities of food, hence why I'm so fat ha. Pretty much the same as you. Love stodge, chilli, moussaka, lasagne etc. I'm insulin intolerant which doesn't help either and recently been put on meds for it but its only going to work if I stop eating so many carbs. I'll get there, slowly but surely :)

I love a big plate of stodge! I'm definitely a carb addict. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you with the problems you have. It's bad enough when there aren't particularly any. My other problem has been red wine lol. I got used to having some most nights. Last week I allowed myself one bottle. This week I've bought low alcohol version. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will be disappointed lol.

Today's food.

Various mugs of tea.

Breakfast Muller light and grapes
Lunch hexb roll and ham salad.
Snack if I need will be cottage cheese and sweetcorn probably.
Tea quorn chili (I made 3 meals worth) jacket potato with hexa cheese

Syns maybe 3 for the milk in tea
Prob will have mayo and spread with lunch. Another 5.

Need to start looking at recipes can't live on chilli!

Sent from my SGP311 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love wine too but it's white wine. I'll easily do 4 bottles a week if not more. I've set myself a target of a WHOLE month without any alcohol. I can guarantee it's going to be the most miserable month of my life lol

I love a big plate of stodge! I'm definitely a carb addict. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you with the problems you have. It's bad enough when there aren't particularly any. My other problem has been red wine lol. I got used to having some most nights. Last week I allowed myself one bottle. This week I've bought low alcohol version. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will be disappointed lol.

I love wine too but it's white wine. I'll easily do 4 bottles a week if not more. I've set myself a target of a WHOLE month without any alcohol. I can guarantee it's going to be the most miserable month of my life lol

Oh God I don't think I could do a month without lol..I used to have same as you, four or more.. I struggle to go 3 nights without.. I moved onto extra dry martini 2.5 Syns per 50 mil lol. Get a bit sick of that tho lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm not a happy bunny..scales seem to be creeping up. Back to 141 lbs. :-( today I'm mixing it up a bit and having a calorie counting day. I'm sure it can't hurt... Will post later what I've consumed. Back at work, I'm not good at breakfast when I work as I run out of time after sorting kids out for school, or just plain forget!
Food so far today.
About 5 mugs tea.
Lunch, ham and tomato roll with light spread and thin spread of light mayonnaise. Cheese and onion French fries. A few grapes.
Have no idea what to have for tea. Probably jacket potato and salad.

Maybe you're not actually eating enough? Just a thought........I really don't know lol

Maybe you're not actually eating enough? Just a thought........I really don't know lol

I often wonder this myself but I hit about 1400 calories today so that's not so bad.. I don't know either lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haven't been on for a while again, and I am trying something different.. attempting the 5:2 fast diet.
Have had 3 fast days (well 500 cal days) and have so far lost a couple of pounds.. its just whether it stays off lol and as i am still hovering around the 10 stone mark I wont call it a success until I am hovering around 9 1/2 stones... if it works then I will continue to have "fast" days for the foreseeable future.
I find it reasonably easy on the low calorie days as I tend to only eat twice a day anyway.. its all about making the right choices now I guess and not being too naughty on the days I can eat "normally". I did struggle on the last fast day but I think I counted calories a bit wrong and was less strict than the other two days.. I am expecting some bouncing up and down, but if the general trend is down then happy days.
I am a serial weigh-er so I will get upset when I gain after a non fast day but hopefully this combined with the odd 16:8 things will shift!!

Back