Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Back on track 100% today. I feel great for it too! Just spent 40 minutes playing dodge-ball at PE club at school, so I am exhausted now. Going to go out tonight, but as it's a work night I will only be having the one drink (vodka and coke).

I figured out that the 1 lb gain probably has a lot to do with TOM and water retention too!

Good luck this week! Hopefully nothing will get in your way and you'll have a fab loss. Plan lots and keep low syn / free snacks in your handbag.
I always carry a banana/orange and an alpen light bar wherever I go.

Thank you. Had a very busy week so far. Very tiring!!!

Lots of exercise so far too! Dodgeball Monday, went on a school trip yesterday where we were walking around Wollaton Hall all day. (Left me very tired, ended up falling asleep when I got home after shopping).

Today I went for a run. Week 4. It is MUCH harder!!!!Left me so tired! The five minute stints were difficult but I did both of them. So, that was 16 minutes of running all together. Not too bad!!!

Wednesday 19th March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Roll

Breakfast: Yogurt and banana. (0.5 syn)

Lunch: Ham roll with salad (HEXB); Grapes; Kiwi Fruit; Apple. (1 syn)

Dinner: Tuna with sautéed potatoes, asparagus, mange tout and broccoli. (2 syns)

P1010907.JPG

Snacks: Mini muffin; Cereal bar. (5.5 syns)

Total Syns: 9/15.

May have another snack tonight, we'll see. :)

Saturday 22nd March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese.
HEXB: Roll.

Breakfast: N/A (Got up too late)

Lunch: Quorn chilli on Jacket Potato with cheese (HEXA). (3 syns)

P1010908.JPG

Dinner: Tempura battered fish with wedges and mushy peas; wholemeal roll and tomato ketchup. (HEXB) (7.5 syns)

P1010915.JPG

Snack: Milk for coffee; Greek Style Corner; Milky Bar; Mushy peas with mint sauce. (9.5 syns)

Weekly Syns: 20/105.

Gone over on syns, but I'll claw that back tomorrow. Went to see mother so ate food that I wouldn't usually eat today.

Food today has been so nice!!! And on plan.

Going to try some red days next week. Hoping to say goodbye to the 11s as soon as possible!! I've not tried as hard as I could, but this week I am super focussed. Planned all my meals for next week too (which is something I hadn't done the past few weeks!)

Sunday 23rd March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Toast

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on toast (HEXB) with salmon trimmings and tomatoes. (1 syn)

P1010917.JPG

Lunch: Jacket potato with Quorn chilli and cheese (HEXA). (2 syns)

P1010919.JPG

Dinner: Chicken Provincial with mashed potatoes, cabbage and carrots. (3.5 syns)

P1010926.JPG

Snack: Yogurt and fruit. (1 syn)

Weekly Syns: 27.5/105

Monday 24th March

Red Day

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Feta
HEXB: Porridge HEXB: Potato

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXA + HEXB) with chopped banana and nutella. (3 syns)

P1010927.JPG

Lunch: Chicken salad with feta cheese (HEXA) and dressing; Melon; Apple. (2 syns)

P1010930.JPG

Dinner: Mackerel with potato salad (HEXB) (potato, tiny amount of mayo, spring onion and rocket), asparagus and a side salad (lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and cucumber). (2 syns)

P1010933.JPG

Snack: Animals; Yogurt; Apple. (6 syns)

Weekly Syns: 40.5/105

Dinner was amazing. And Tom did all the filleting himself! Which I was very impressed with! Was the nicest meal in a long time. :D

I've had a very long day today - feel very tired by it all! It's only Monday too! Oh dear. That does not bode well for the rest of the week!

Last edited:
Another long, stressful day. Just don't seem to have the hours at work to get anything finished! Tomorrow is strike day so I will be spending quite a long time catching up with everything which will be fantastic. Half the school are not in, so that will make things much easier!

I really am getting ready for half term now!

In an effort to eat more super-free I will be highlighting these foods purple. :D

Tuesday 25th March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Porridge

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXA + HEXB) with chopped banana.

Lunch: Prawn noodle salad with lettuce, spinach, rocket, cucumber, tomato and sweet chilli dressing; Melon, strawberry, blackberry and kiwi fruit salad; Potato salad. (1 syns)

Dinner: Tuna pasta bake (tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, leeks) with cheese and rocket, baby spinach, radish and cucumber salad. (5 syns)

P1010937.JPG

Snack: Galaxy chocolate bar. (12.5 syn)

Weekly Syns: 59.5/105

That doesn't look too bad!

Back