Here we go again!!

I think we will need AA after SW ha :)) have a good one gals, reach for the bacon & egg butties in the morning...best "free" hangover food ever!

Hi ladies I'm also a repeat offender :rolleyes: need to desperately get back 'in the zone' have managed to put a stone back on over the last few months after losing 3 stone staying to class definitely helps as does inspiration on here. Good luck everybody, I'm back on plan as of today.....look forward to seeing lots of great weight loss from you all x

Hi Jackie good luck to you...im on plan snd having a lovely smelling curry n koftas for tea...2.5 syns in total yum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's funny when you come on here, you read peoples posts and it sounds as if it was your own. This sounds like me. I have lost count of how many times I have joined. Am determined to be slimmer by my 10th anniversary in April, then target by my holidays in August.

Good luck i know know we can do it x

Tara you've same time goals as me too!

Smurf

Totally agree I want a class not a weigh in..how u doing x

Doing good thanks :D only 3 days now till my first official weigh in so kinda excited and nervous too lol

Hi ladies

This post sounded just like me so thought i would say hi. I'm 42 and need to lose around 3 stone. I used to help at class, I did the weigh in and people who stayed to class had a much better weight loss than those who just weighed and left.

I'm doing it alone at home for a while as am currently unemployed and can't afford to pay for classes at the moment so looking for a little bit of support and inspiration.

Hope you all have a great weekend :D

Hi kerry just cos ur at home your not alone!!! Gosh on paper its do eady isn't it! God knows why its so hard .

Good luck to you xx

Thank you :)

Hi all... Just been reading yr thread and wanted to say hi, abit abt me... 38,3 kiddies aged 13,12,7. Need to lose 3.5 stone!!! Went to sw in jan last year and lost 3 stone but stopped going in sept and put on 13.5lb :(
back on it since Thursday and so far in the zone. Would be great to have ppl to chat to :) xxx

Hi ladies I'm also a repeat offender :rolleyes: need to desperately get back 'in the zone' have managed to put a stone back on over the last few months after losing 3 stone staying to class definitely helps as does inspiration on here. Good luck everybody, I'm back on plan as of today.....look forward to seeing lots of great weight loss from you all x
How you getting on?

Hi all... Just been reading yr thread and wanted to say hi, abit abt me... 38,3 kiddies aged 13,12,7. Need to lose 3.5 stone!!! Went to sw in jan last year and lost 3 stone but stopped going in sept and put on 13.5lb :( back on it since Thursday and so far in the zone. Would be great to have ppl to chat to :) xxx
God well done for the 3st loss tho! Sure you'll have that gain off in no time, you pro! Ha
Good luck, give us a shout if ever need a nudge or virtual hug! I'm 32, 4 kids 6m, 3, 8,10 and back at work Monday! So excited but I really wish if gone back having lost the baby weight! (Haven't lost a single pound since having Noah 6m ago! But looking forward to this year and getting into 10st again at least...2.5st to lose, but smurfette on here helped me the other day by focusing on losing 1lb a week would have me to goal before Xmas next year! And that would be fab!!! Getting weighed this am!!! I cannot even sleep....yawn

Proud to report that I have lost a staggering 10lbs in my first week :D

That is fantastic, well done :happy096:

Back