Here we go again!!

Proud to report that I have lost a staggering 10lbs in my first week :D
Oh my god you little star! You must have been really good. I'd put on 0.5lb in 4 week over Xmas n new year, so I can report my first weigh in next sat x

Oh my god you little star! You must have been really good. I'd put on 0.5lb in 4 week over Xmas n new year, so I can report my first weigh in next sat x

I had my moments but i do reckon Its the coffee lol

Well coffee it is for me this week! Start back at work Monday so I suspect il be drinking more than usual anyway....coffee that is (not wine!!)

Well coffee it is for me this week! Start back at work Monday so I suspect il be drinking more than usual anyway....coffee that is (not wine!!)

Lol xx we got a new coffee machine so hubby been making me one when he has one lol xx i have mine black tho xx

hey I'm doing good thanks mananged to stay on track although think my syns were slightly over yesterday after my girls got the doritos out. It will be good to get back into a routine again next week wont it
Yeah it will looking forward to school starting back and I'm back at work, gives a bit more structure to the days

Hi ladies This post sounded just like me so thought i would say hi. I'm 42 and need to lose around 3 stone. I used to help at class, I did the weigh in and people who stayed to class had a much better weight loss than those who just weighed and left. I'm doing it alone at home for a while as am currently unemployed and can't afford to pay for classes at the moment so looking for a little bit of support and inspiration. Hope you all have a great weekend :D
How you doing so far?

God well done for the 3st loss tho! Sure you'll have that gain off in no time, you pro! Ha
Good luck, give us a shout if ever need a nudge or virtual hug! I'm 32, 4 kids 6m, 3, 8,10 and back at work Monday! So excited but I really wish if gone back having lost the baby weight! (Haven't lost a single pound since having Noah 6m ago! But looking forward to this year and getting into 10st again at least...2.5st to lose, but smurfette on here helped me the other day by focusing on losing 1lb a week would have me to goal before Xmas next year! And that would be fab!!! Getting weighed this am!!! I cannot even sleep....yawn

aww congrats on yr little one, id love another baby but hubby says no :( lol
I love the thought of losing a lb a week, my friend has made me a lovey little pot that sits im my kitchen, she's stuck the lid down so I cant dip into it, but for every lb I lose I pop a £1 in, its a real incentive to see it filling up.... I need visual things like that! and its a good way to save for some new clothes :)
would be fab to keep in touch, its always good to have a moan to someone who understands what im going thru, unlike my skinny mates lol

l

massive congratulations.... that's amazing!! what a massive boost to keep you on track for next week x

Oh Yes i aint stopped smiling yet lol x

And Thank you xx

im not surprised id be buzzing too lol I don't weight till Thursday, but that seems soo long away lol, going to try and have a 100% week ive cooked and planned very unlike me :)

how do I like this thread so that I don't have to search for it each time ?? xx

How you doing so far?

Good so far thanks. Yesterday was 1st day on plan in 3 months and it went really well. Did a green day to start off. Managed a wee treat and still had syns left over at end of night. Feeling chuffed with myself

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

im not surprised id be buzzing too lol I don't weight till Thursday, but that seems soo long away lol, going to try and have a 100% week ive cooked and planned very unlike me :)

how do I like this thread so that I don't have to search for it each time ?? xx

It should appear under your subscribed threads

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

aww congrats on yr little one, id love another baby but hubby says no :( lol I love the thought of losing a lb a week, my friend has made me a lovey little pot that sits im my kitchen, she's stuck the lid down so I cant dip into it, but for every lb I lose I pop a £1 in, its a real incentive to see it filling up.... I need visual things like that! and its a good way to save for some new clothes :) would be fab to keep in touch, its always good to have a moan to someone who understands what im going thru, unlike my skinny mates lol l

Ah thanks yeah baby's r my thing! But no more!!!

I've a two jam jars, one filled with pebbles pained by the kids, for every pound I plan to lose with go in the empty jam jar, it in my kitchen n it keeps me going.
I can find this thread through 'current & participated" on my mobile app, not sure online though!
Yeah must of us keep coming back to this thread as I suggested to smurfette84 it would be great to look back on the journeys this time next year, when we are all at goal!! (Fingers x)

It should appear under your subscribed threads Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good well hopefully today goes to plan too.

Yesterday i done sales in town with 2/4 kids and they had Gregg's and mcdonalds n cookies, me.....homemade lentil soup, that's sooo vv good for me, I usually cannot say no to temptation, so that was the SW factor for me yesterday x

Back