Here we go again...

Had a bit of a 'treat' today 'cause it's weigh in. Breaded chicken breast (6ppts) and micro chips (7ppts). It's total scummy food but it's what I wanted!

Dinner was the bacon, rosemary and chicken pasta from the chickenlicious book (8ppts) and half a garlic and rosemary flatbread (8ppts).

29 points used for the day which isn't bad considering I'm claiming I had a treat!

Can't edit my post above but realised I've lost 12.5lb in total so will hopefully get my stone next week.

Attachments

• image-2719862664.jpg
    image-2719862664.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 48
I've been on track - but barely! Had a rough couple of days with the baby not sleeping well so I've been making crap choices.

Got a tub of Pringles infront of me tempting me to be rubbish again.

I know how you feel Ava has gone hay wire woke twice during the night and then decided to get up at 5. I'm starving from being tired but I'm trying to stick to the plan just keep telling myself, junk food won't make me feel any less tired! Here's hoping for a full nights sleep tonight!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

I know how you feel Ava has gone hay wire woke twice during the night and then decided to get up at 5. I'm starving from being tired but I'm trying to stick to the plan just keep telling myself, junk food won't make me feel any less tired! Here's hoping for a full nights sleep tonight! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

I'm exactly the same. I've got the car today though which is a blessing - means we can venture further afield considering it's raining.

Had a cheese & tomato sandwich so far today. 6 points.

1lb off this week. 13.5lb in total. That 0.5lb is my nemesis at the moment! Bloomin' 0.5lb away from a stone!

Back