Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

Another 1.3lb in 5 days :) I've taken to drinking black coffee now rather than hammer the diet coke as Beanies do some lovely flavoured coffee :) Also noticed a few things getting a bit saggy lol. But my skin has never looked better. It's so soft these days. Really surprised myself too as I turned down an easter egg today AND have some chocolate in the house for my Mum's Easter pressie but not even bothered about it. Loving this new me. I can't believe just how uninterested I am in eating chocolate or anything naughty.

well done sweetheart x x x

Well done :D YOu've turned the corner - seen how it works for you and shown that you've got the willpower. Very clever! :D

I never thought I would get this far either. I'm so glad that the bypass scared me enough to move my own bum and do something about it myself rather than resort to being mutilated for the same results. Plus the support here is amazing, everyone is so friendly and it keeps me motivated too :) Everyone on minimins are to be admired as you're all working so hard to make yourself fitter. I admire each and every one of you.

xx

I agree with you my love :) It's all so hard and everyone still battles on. It's so easy to get on - and so bloody hard to get off!

psp
now that is so true love x x x

And another 3.5lbs gone this week! YAY!

well done bubbly x x

Aww thank you :)

Another 1lb gone this week. I think I need to ramp up the exercise as I want at least 2lbs a week. Although might be the TOM coming up so won't be too hard on myself.

Well done love :D I know what you mean, mine is due this week. Last thing I want to do is move!

well done sweetheart x x

OMG, only another 2lb to go then it's 4 stone gone! 5lbs gone this week - ecstatic! :D

Can't believe just how much I'm enjoying it. This is the first time I'm having fun losing weight, experimenting with new foods and not feeling hungry at all. So glad I refused the bypass!

Hope everyone else is having a terrific weekend.
xx

Hi bubblypanda just found your thread and wanted to say well done!!
Just out of interest what sorts of foods are you enjoying? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back