Hi guys

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
Hi all!

Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Kath I'm on day 1 of LT. I did this before about 5 years ago but didn't do it properly. I'm about 14st 13lbs and a size 18-20 I'm 5ft 3 in. I would love to be a size 8-10(i don't know how doable this will be!) I have an important event 6th July- my partner is captain of the golf club and I want to look a-mazing! My other (most important reason) is that I have polycystic ovary syndrome and we really want a baby together- we lost a baby last September :-( I figured that if I lost weight, then I'm giving my all in our fight! So I'm on day 1, feeling the hunger but determined! Has anyone got a rough idea on how much I could lose before July? I'm hoping that if I keep reading all the success stories on here and have the opportunity to talk to people in the same boat, that'll be great!
Thanks for reading all xx

Hi

Like yourself I suffer from pcos and I'm overweight also I'm about same height and up to about 13 stone now :( I was on weight watchers and lost 25lb then it just stuck at that weight..... Last year I was also diagnosed with intercranial hypertension (brain problems) and was advised to lower my weight with this which I'm struggling with I've tried pills, counting cals and into slimming world but I really wanna try this lipo trim as it has great reviews really hope it works for you and you get to your target weight sooon! How do I go about buying or starting this lipo trim? X

All the best for your July challenge. Cannot give you help LT but hope it works for you and that you look fabulous for the event in July and for your long-term goal as well.

Julie

Hi Julie

Thanks for the kind words- very much appreciated xx

Back